• Global Moderator

Grand Ferrero Rocher 240g

4.9 out of 5 stars (7 reviews)

Walmart # 576082069

WAS $8.96
    Now $4.48

Price for in-store purchase only, delivery not available

Sold by Walmart

For anyone seeking out the exquisite taste of Ferrero’s divine confectionary flavors this holiday season, bring delight to their celebration by gifting them the Grand Ferrero Rocher Chocolate. Weighing in at over eight ounces, this chocolate stands alone as the ultimate gift in chocolate selections. This interpretation of Ferrero Rocher is a skillful combination of high-quality ingredients, exquisite milk chocolate and specially selected hazelnuts, to provide the distinctive flavor that fans of Ferrero Rocher love. Hide this grand gift lovingly inside your special someone’s stocking for a holiday morning surprise or enjoy a moment shared by splitting the indulgence with them before the festivities begin. However you choose to enjoy, this Grand Ferrero Rocher Chocolate is a sure-fire way to impress and delight.

• Same decadent Ferrero Rocher flavor in an extra-large size
    • Weighs in at 8.5 ounces to provide a truly divine treat
    • Skillful combination of high-quality ingredients, exquisite milk chocolate and specially selected hazelnuts
    • Large enough to split and share or give as a gift
    • Great stocking stuffer or an add-on to a handmade sweets and treats basket

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/169510309

• 500 Club

I got this after Christmas a few years ago. It’s a large round chocolate shell in which are 4 pieces of normal size Ferrero Rocher candy.
    It is not one giant candy.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Grand Ferrero Rocher Chocolate 240g/8.5oz $4.48 In-Store @ Walmart.com:

I got this after Christmas a few years ago. It’s a large round chocolate shell in which are 4 pieces of normal size Ferrero Rocher candy.
    It is not one giant candy.

What you describe is depicted on the package.

• 500 Club

@fivetalents yeah, my bad. I got it when it was 75% off. OK for $2xx.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.