Expired: Kroger: 4x Fuel Points On Gift Cards This Weekend, Includes Visa/MC (1/30-2/2)

• Global Moderator

Check your Kroger coupons for the following offers:

Save a digital coupon to get 4x fuel points on Visa and Mastercard $100, $50, or $25 fixed-value gift cards. (Does not work on variable-load Visa/MC gift cards.)
    Save a digital coupon to get 4x fuel points on third party gift cards. (Should work on all third-party gift cards.)

You should see these coupons for all Kroger-family brands. Typically, gift cards earn 2x, and occasionally they’ll put out offers like these to bump it up to 4x.

At least in Southern California, you do not earn any fuel points for fuel gift cards or Kroger Family of Companies Gift Cards. Personally, I bought Amazon, El Pollo Loco, and McDonald’s gift cards to bump me up to 1,000 fuel points this month. I was considering some other gift cards, but I stay away from gift cards that do not have a silver scratch-off that covers the PIN.

It’s nice that it straddles the month rollover. You can pick if you want the fuel points to apply to your Feb total or Mar total. Or both if the coupons can be used multiple times. I believe this coupon is unlimited uses within the promotion dates.

• Global Moderator

Can anyone confirm if the coupon for 4x fuel points on third party gift cards are for multiple uses? I used the coupon about an hour ago and I still see it in mu account when I look at “My Coupons” available online.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Kroger: 4x Fuel Points On Gift Cards This Weekend, Includes Visa/MC (1/30-2/2):

Can anyone confirm if the coupon for 4x fuel points on third party gift cards are for multiple uses? I used the coupon about an hour ago and I still see it in mu account when I look at “My Coupons” available online.

I can confirm that the digital coupon is good for multiple uses. I bought another gift card this evening and I got 4x fuel points. So now next month I will have a $1 off each gallon fill-up and a 50 cents off each gallon fill-up.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.