PetSmart Black Friday 2017 Ad Scan

• Global Moderator

7-page PetSmart Black Friday ad scan

"Petsmart will be closed on Thanksgiving and opening their doors at 7AM on Black Friday. You can also shop online starting at 12AM EST on Thanksgiving with free shipping on any order! Plus the ad says that doorbusters deals are valid in stores and online!

Select prices in the ad are only valid until noon on Black Friday, so make sure you head in early or order online before the sale ends. They have quite a few great deals like BOGO Purina Brands Dog Food, BOGO Cat Treats and Food and 50% Off Top Paw Double Door Crates."

• Have always stopped on Black Friday and stocked up on Tidy Cats. Not this year at that price. Got it cheaper a few months ago with the $10 of $30 coupon. Disappointing.

• Gah, NO! Seriously??! I’ve been looking forward to this! Wait…isn’t $8.99 for a 35-lb pail a good price? A 35-lb pail is usually $14.00 at my Giant grocery store.

• @lisaes98 said in PetSmart Black Friday 2017 Ad Scan:

Gah, NO! Seriously??! I’ve been looking forward to this! Wait…isn’t $8.99 for a 35-lb pail a good price? A 35-lb pail is usually $14.00 at my Giant grocery store.

It’s a good price, but not a drive 45 miles to Petsmart on Friday deal for me. Tractor Supply Co. will have it for the same price and I have one of those a lot closer. I guess this is the new “great” price for this stuff.

• Yeah, I’ll take it at $8.99 as I have two Petsmarts each about 10 mins away, if that. And the cat’s used to it, so…Tried BJ’s Warehouse brand the last time since I miscalculated, apparently, and was short just about one pail from my haul last BF at PetSmart…for whatever reason this stuff is ending up all over my floor, the cat’s shooting it out of the box like there’s no tomorrow. So whether the BJ’s brand just doesn’t clump as well or the granules are a different consistency or whatever it is about the brand that my cat is not finding to her liking…it’s back to Tidy Cat for us!

• 500 Club

@lisaes98 If you use the $20/$60 coupon that’s out right now and buy 5 it brings the price to the same as the BF price and you can check that off your list sooner.

• You’re 100% right, my4mainecoons - that’s exactly what I did. I stopped after work on Weds 11/22 and used the coupon to buy 5 pails. Viola- BF pricing, haha! And no crowds.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.