Nutiva Organic, Cold-Filtered, Unrefined, Fair Trade Red Palm Oil, 15 Ounce (Pack of 2) as Low as $6.83 With S&S @ Amazon.com

• Global Moderator

Nutiva USDA Certified Organic, non-GMO, Cold-Filtered, Unrefined, Fair Trade Ecuadorian Red Palm Oil, 15 Ounce (Pack of 2)

4.6 out of 5 stars (412 ratings)

Average Price: $15.59 (Was: $11.66)
    One-time Purchase: $8.03 + FSSS/Prime ($0.27 / Fl Oz, lowest price ever)
    5% Subscribe & Save: $7.63 ($0.25 / Fl Oz)
    15% Subscribe & Save: $6.83 ($0.23 / Fl Oz)

Ships from and sold by Amazon

• NATURALLY EXTRACTED: Nutiva’s all-natural cold filtration process yields a pure, light-tasting, nutrient-rich, non-hydrogenated oil without the use of hexane or other dangerous chemicals
    • NUTRIENT DENSE: Nutiva USDA Certified Organic, non-GMO, Cold-Filtered, Unrefined, Fair Trade Ecuadorian Red Palm Oil is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin E, beta-carotene, tocotrienols, and tocopherols
    • ORGANIC SUPERFOOD FOR MANY LIFESTYLES: ideal addition to vegetarian, vegan, whole food, paleo-friendly, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
    • GREAT FOR COOKING: Delicious buttery oil colored red by the highest Vitamin A & E levels of any plant-based oil is just right for soups, sauces, and sautéing
    • COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva stringently adhere to USDA guidelines and partners with small, well-established, organic family farms in Ecuador to source and process responsibly harvested red palm fruit with absolutely no deforestation, habitat destruction, or monocropping for Fair for Life Certified red palm oil

• The number of positive reviews talking about how tasty (without details) and responsibly-sourced the oil is compelled me to toss it on Fakespot, and the results aren’t surprising to me: https://www.fakespot.com/product/nutiva-red-palm-oil-15-ounce-pack-of-2

At this price I’m certainly still considering ordering it (though most positive reviews seem to come from people feeding their birds, lol), but it still rankles when companies have such shady online reviews of their products.

• Uhhh jeez. Maybe not after these reviews 😅

“We made popcorn with this oil, and everyone (except for my husband) who ate it got terrible stomach cramps for two days. It was pretty terrible; we had several neighbor kids and six of our kids and a few friends. Those who ate a lot were vomiting for about 12 hours, and then felt terrible for the next day and 1/2. I am strongly prejudiced against this oil, and I am scared of it. It didn’t taste off, and I kept it refrigerated…it just seemed to have a “castor oil effect” on most of us. My husband was the only one left unscathed. I still have it in the back of the fridge, but I am afraid to use it…”

“So the first jar appeared old and after digging into it there was mold. It went in the trash but then the 2nd jar grew mold. Im done!”

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.