Swagbucks Moneymaker: Get $10 With Each Single Issue Magazine Purchase (People, Real Simple, In-Style)

• Global Moderator

People Magazine offer | Real Simple Magazine offer | In-Style Magazine offer
    (part of the new In-Store Deals)

Get 1,000 Swagbucks ($10) when you buy a People Magazine ($5.99) in-store from Walmart, Walgreen’s, Target or CVS and upload receipt with Swagbucks.
    Get 1,000 Swagbucks ($10) when you buy a Real Simple Magazine ($5.99) in-store from Walmart and upload receipt with Swagbucks.
    Get 1,000 Swagbucks ($10) when you buy a In-Style Magazine ($5.99) in-store from Walmart and upload receipt with Swagbucks.

People: SB for this offer can only be earned once per week (Sunday – Saturday), while supplies last.
    Real Simple and In-Style: SB for this offer can only be earned once per month, while supplies last.
    This offer is subject to change at any time and is available in limited quantities.
    Purchase must be made between March 20/31, 2020 and June 30, 2020. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on June 30, 2020. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB.
    Uploaded receipts are not eligible for SB if linked to other promotions

Sounds like Walmart is the way to go since you can do all 3 deals there. You can net around $4 on People, $4 on Real Simple, and $2 on In-Style. (The People Magazine deal can be done weekly, and the Real Simple and In-Style can be done monthly.) Deal is obviously much better if you actually value the product.

The terms allow buying multiple items on a single receipt and uploading the receipt for more than one deal. Might be worth getting separate receipts for each offer for avoidance of doubt.

Also note, in the previous deal we’ve seen how offers can change mid-deal; some had success getting the full amount while others did not. Upload quickly.

• Global Moderator

If you’ve got Walgreens balance rewards (loyalty card points), you can redeem them while doing the People offer. I have done this without issue on a few occasions.

I did the InStyle deal last week when it was only 8,000 SB ($8). I bought the magazine for $5.99, uploaded a pic of the receipt in the parking lot and received the 8,000 SB before I drove off.

• logged in to my SB acct , into In-Store Deals and don’t see this offer, only retailers I have yet to shop at, so maybe these offers are YMMV. My bad I was looking under In-Store cashback instead of In-Store deals.

• Global Moderator

@phatwallet said in Swagbucks Moneymaker: Get $10 With Each Single Issue Magazine Purchase (People, Real Simple, In-Style):

logged in to my SB acct , into In-Store Deals and don’t see this offer, only retailers I have yet to shop at, so maybe these offers are YMMV. My bad I was looking under In-Store cashback instead of In-Store deals.

This is also detailed in the Swagbucks Tips, Offers, Discussion Thread here, here, and the direct link here.

• Global Moderator

Combine with ibotta $1 rebate on any People Magazine to pad the MM. 😉

I also got a 75 cent man Q Catalina that printed when I bought this week’s People at Walgreens…

• @mrvietnam People is down to 300 SB, so no longer a mm

• Global Moderator

@phatwallet said in Swagbucks Moneymaker: Get $10 With Each Single Issue Magazine Purchase (People, Real Simple, In-Style):

@mrvietnam People is down to 300 SB, so no longer a mm

Yes. It went down a couple days ago, unfortunately, as did the cottage cheese deal. You only get $5 back now when you buy 3 cottage cheeses - used to be $15 back. The monthly Real Sunole magazine bought at Walmart is still giving 1,000 points back though.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.