Expired: Office Depot 6/7 - 6/13/20: 100% Back in Rewards Duracell® Optimum AA/AAA 12 packs. Limit 2.

• Global Moderator

I deleted the direct link provided by Office Depot on their website as it takes you in error to the 8 packs that are NOT free after rewards this week. It is the 12 packs and only the 12 packs that are free after rewards this week.

Here are the two free items along with their item numbers:

Duracell Optimum AA Alkaline Batteries, Pack of 12 Item # 7698379
    Duracell Optimum AAA Alkaline Batteries, Pack of 12 Item # 3074345

Bonus Rewards: 100% back in Rewards on Duracell Optimum AA/AAA 12PK batteries: Valid in store and at officedepot.com from 6/7/20 to 6/13/20 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Rewards are limited to 2 items per member. This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Rewards offers on the same or similar products and services.

20% Off Your Qualifying Regularly Priced Purchase. Excludes all Technology; All Ink and Toner; Furniture and Seating; All Highmark, simplehuman, Clorox, Lysol, and Purell products; Charmin and Bounty item nos. 723927, 8010333, 7801709, 7635137, 7187313, 8010601; All Medical, Safety and related Products and Supplies; Electronic Labelers and Labeling Accessories; and the Following Services: Subscription, Off-Site Shredding, Tech, Furniture, Marketing, Administrative or Third-Party. See Terms and Conditions link for exclusion details. Limit 1 Offer(s) Per Household/Business. Expires 06/13/2020.

Coupon Code 55263104

Topcashback is paying 4% cashback for Office Depot purchases.

• Global Moderator

Well that’s interesting. When you go to the Office Depot website and navigate to rewards offers and click on SHOP NOW it takes you to the Duracell Optimum 8 packs which are not free after rewards this week. Make sure you get the Optimum AA or AAA 12 packs and not the 8 packs. The 12 packs cost $16.99 rather than $11.99 for the 8 pack. So you can buy one and use the 20% off coupon I mentioned in the OP and pay $13.59 plus tax, which would be enough of a spend to satisfy your June recycling requirement plus you would get 100% of your spend (minus taxes, of course) back in rewards. In addition to that if you went through topcashback you would get 54 cents back which would help to offset some of the sales tax.

• Global Moderator

Has anyone tried to order these online? I ordered Duracell Optimum AA 12 pack on Sunday morning and now they are saying they are backordered. I wonder if they are on backorder why they still allow you to purchase them on the website even today.
    I just ordered another 12 pack online and it is due to be delivered on Monday. Worse case scenario they will still be out of stock and refund my money. I got them to pricematch Amazon who sells them for only $10.48. That works for me as the 100% back limit is 2 and it is over $10 and will qualify me for June ink rewards.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.