Costco Members: 32GB Moto G5 Plus Unlocked Smartphone - $170 shipped limit 5

• Global Moderator

Costco Members: 32GB Moto G5 Plus Unlocked Smartphone - $170
    Costco has the 32GB version of the Moto G5 Plus on sale through 11/27 for $169.99 with free shipping.

$50 manufacturer’s savings** is valid 11/17/17 through 11/27/17. While supplies last. Limit 5 per member.

Works on All Major Carriers

Freedom to Choose
    Moto G Plus is unlocked and works with major U.S. networks like Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint by simply swapping SIM cards.

Speed and Performance
    Octa-core Processor
    5.2" Full HD Display
    Water-repellent Coating
    12 MP Rear Camera
    Dual Autofocus Pixels
    5 MP Front Camera with a Wide-angle Lens
    TurboPower™ Technology with 3000 mAh Battery
    TurboPower™ Charger

Specifications:

Operating System
    Android™ 7.0
    Nougat

System Architecture/Processor
    Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 processor with 2.0 GHz octa-core CPU and 650 MHz Adreno 506 GPU

Memory (RAM)
    2 GB

Storage (ROM)
    32 GB, up to 128 GB microSD Card support

Dimensions:
    Height: 150.2 mm
    Width: 74.0 mm
    Depth: 7.7 mm to 9.7 mm
    Weight: 155 g

Display
    5.2" Screen
    Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
    424 ppi
    Corning™ Gorilla™ Glass 3

Battery
    3000 mAh battery
    TurboPower™ Charging Cable

Water Protection
    Water Repellent Nano-coating

Networks
    4G LTE (Cat 6)
    CDMA/EVDO Rev A
    UMTS/HSPA+
    GSM/EDGE

Bands (by model)
    Moto G Plus - XT1687
    CDMA (850, 850+,1900 MHz)
    GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
    UMTS/HSPA+ (850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz)
    4G LTE (B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 25, 26, 38, 41, 66)
    https://www.costco.com/Moto-G5-Plus-Unlocked.product.100360682.html?pageSiz

• If you buy one of these potential turkeys keep in mind that you must return to Costco within 90 days. Lots of issues since China bought Motorola now owned by Lenova and don’t expect security updates or OS updates ever.

• Global Moderator

@myisland Funny, your comments are the exact opposite of many credible reviews of this phone, rating it one of the best in its price range.

• If you buy on-line and add $80.01to your shopping, you can use a $25 off $250+ CPN. Each code is unique (and only valid once per Costco.com account), but plenty of codes are still available at this thread (and you may be able to find your own at your local Costco B&M):

https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/1747/costco-com-25-off-250-cpn-giveaway-flyers-available-in-store-ymmv-exp-12-31-2017/6

• Security updates and OS updates or the lack of them are not usually addressed in new phone reviews. Customer reviews reveal more about poor support.

• Global Moderator

@myisland thus far you have linked to nothing credible. Every major website that sells this phone shows overwhelmingly good reviews from users. Show me consistent/credible information about customer reviews revealing poor support, not 4 or 5 isolated ones. Sorry, I think you’re blowing a lot of smoke. This phone was released 7 months ago, simply makes no sense what you are posting.

• Guess I shouldn’t have read the complaints on the Lenovo.com forums. Maybe complaints were for another Motorola phone sold by them but I wasn’t impressed.

• Moto has a reputation for being slow when it comes to rolling out Android updates. I have the Moto G4 Play and I am still awaiting the promised Android Nougat update, despite Nougat being released in August, 2016. In addition, I got the August 2017 Android critical security update a few weeks ago, so about 3 months after it was released.

That said, this is an issue for most non-Google Android phone manufacturers and comes with the territory if you buy a non-Google or non-Samsung flagship phone.

By the way, I do like the (G4 Play) phone and think it was a good value for the price.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.