Amazon Prime Reynolds Kitchens Pop-Up Parchment Paper Sheets, 10.7x13.6 Inch, 30 Count $2.44 EXP UNK

• Amazon Prime Reynolds Kitchens Pop-Up Parchment Paper Sheets, 10.7x13.6 Inch, 30 Count $2.44 EXP UNK. Not worth it to subscribe.

• Global Moderator

Good deal. In for 3. The coupon applies to all the boxes. My Prime delivery was for Saturday or I could choose delivery on my Amazon Day delivery day, which is also Saturday, and earn a $1.50 digital credit. Naturally I chose the latter option. I had a $5 Amazon credit from their Cheez-It’s deal, so after that and my digital credit for Saturday delivery, I paid about $1 for 3 boxes. Thanks, OP.

• Global Moderator

Amazon.com has 30-Count Reynolds Kitchens Pop-Up Parchment Paper Sheets (10.7"x13.6") for $2.29 when you ‘clip’ the $0.54 off coupon on the product page and checkout via Subscribe & Save.

Note, you may cancel your Subscribe & Save subscription any time after your order ships.

• Global Moderator

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
    Product Details
    Specifications
    Rating:
    (4.5 out of 5 stars)
    Reviews: 94 Amazon Reviews
    Product Name: Reynolds Kitchens Pop-Up Parchment Paper Sheets - 10.7x13.6 Inch, 30 Sheets
    Product Description: Keep food from sticking by lining your pans with Reynolds Kitchens Pop-Up Parchment Paper Sheets. This grease-proof food paper liner comes pre-cut and ready to use to speed up your food prep. The pop-up packaging lets you easily grab one sheet at a time when needed without getting out your kitchen shears. Unlike parchment paper roll products, these pre-cut parchment sheets lay flat in your pan without curling, streamlining the process of prepping your pans for drop cookies and other foods. Use these convenient baking paper sheets to line cake pans and baking sheets with a perfect fit, or put it to work wrapping fish, chicken, vegetables and other foods for mess-free baking with quick, easy cleanup. A nonstick surface on each sheet of this kitchen paper ensures that food never sticks with no need for added grease or cooking sprays. This cooking paper makes it easier to remove food from the pan and results in prettier plating of your baked goods. This baking paper is oven safe to 425 Fahrenheit, so you can easily use it in a number of applications and recipes.
    Model Number: G79277
    Product SKU: B07L25WYS2
    UPC: 010900315821

• 500 Club

I guess if you don’t want to have to tear the sheets and you always need the same size sheet it might be worth it.
    I saw box at Big Lots for $2.50 2 wks ago. IDK how long the roll is.

Target: $3.89 for 40’ x 15" roll, 9.7¢/ft
    Walmart: $3.48 for 36’ x 15" roll, 7.7¢/ft

Amazon: $2.98 for 26.75’ x 13" sheets, 11.1¢/ft, 10¢/sheet;

• Global Moderator

Amazon also has Reynolds Kitchens Non-Stick Baking Parchment Paper Sheets - 12x16 Inch, 22 Count for $3.06. There is a 61 cent off coupon available for clipping and you get an extra 5% off with Subscribe & Save.

Actually when I saw the bigger size available, I canceled my order for the smaller size and got 3 of the larger 12 x 16” size. It’s the same price as the smaller size box except you get less: 22 sheets in the bigger size box vs 30 in the smaller size box. I asked the cook in the family and she wanted the bigger size sheets.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.