Sacramento Bee Loyalty Club (aka SacBee Rewards fka BeeBuzzPoints)

• The 10K EZ bonus still has not been submitted on any of the sites yet. Does anyone have the answer for it? Thank you…

• Global Moderator

@kateivan said in Sacramento Bee Loyalty Club (aka BeeBuzzPoints):

@mikk1

Thanks for the comment, which I see was downvoted?? (Not by me, though I imagine it could be because “agreed” might not meet the community guidelines.) Am I correct in assuming that userids are displayed for upvotes, but not for downvotes to help avoid conflict? Or am I missing something? And if this is answered in the FAQ or elsewhere, please don’t hesitate to tell me to go look there. 🙂

Another thing to keep in mind about downvotes is that they can sometimes be unintentional because the up and down arrows are so close together and it can be hard to see the difference between the dark blue voted and black default arrows (especially on mobile). I often downvote by mistake and have to quickly correct it to my intended upvote. The other day I was looking through my profile and was surprised to see that I had downvoted someone because I wasn’t aware that I had. When I clicked on it I saw that I actually intended to upvote and was able to correct the error.

Of course people will purposefully downvote on a regular basis but sometimes, especially for a kind and supportive comment like the one mikk1 made, a downvote is just an error.

• Good morning every body this is the first official POST ON THIS NEW SITE like I said I will check it out I think I would have to put the answers in CAPS otherwise I think they will be hard to read but that’s my opinion !!!
    Anyway I’m going to go back to sleep for a little bit I swore I was going to sleep in for a while on my Birthday darn it and I am going to do it if I get caught awake I will have to take care of everyone else all day
    taurus742 🐩🐾🐉🐿🌺🐞🌻🎍🌴🐢🤗🌾🐝🍁☀️🐿🎗🌹🍁

• @frugalfreak @mikk1 @fivetalents Thanks for all the info about upvoting and downvoting. There’s a lot to learn, but everyone hopefully will figure things out soon (the learning curve will be helped with the aid of mods like y’all).

• @taurus742 Happy birthday! 🎊 🎂 🎉 ♎ Here’s wishing you a wonderful time with your honey! ☺

• Do these videos on the mobile site before you empty out your trivia questions (or the links won’t work)

http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com/m/mobilecodedetail.aspx?moduleType=trivia&instanceID=419774 ~~~ Awesome Woman Videos (enter — and submit)

http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com/m/mobilecodedetail.aspx?moduleType=trivia&instanceID=419835 ~~~ Country Music Videos (enter — and submit)

FB - Haleakala
    Twitter - Denali
    Weekly FB - Sequoia
    Weekly Twitter - Yosemite

Bonus links:

1K = http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com//asp2/codedetail.aspx?type=4&setid=10031
    5K = http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com//asp2/codedetail.aspx?type=4&setid=10032

DV1 = 31
    DV2 = Girl Scout Troop 475

My heart goes out to the victims of last night’s incident in Las Vegas and their loved ones.

• 500 Club

Taking liberties here…

R&W string, Working
    hocusray6a2345newo.j. ssocfonricchimantru76

• Happy birthday @taurus742.

The answer for yesterday’s ONTV Trivia 20,000 is listed as Billy Miller but it does not work for me. Is anyone else having that issue?

• signed up today!

• AuntLinda Billy Miller is not working for me either

• 500 Club

Was there a Sunday OnTV 10K on the BeeBuzz site or did I miss it? I saw the 20K and I saw Saturdays. I could just need new glasses.

• @globrenner Welcome!

• POINTS ONTV for 10.01.17 - Pink

• This post is deleted!

• 1000 Club

Welcome dynamiteGmother

• @vickib
    It was their yesterday but no answer was posted so I could not get points.
    Answer posted today but question is gone…usually it’s their on Mondat

• @globrenner Welcome! 😊

• @dynamitegmother Welcome! 😊

• Do these videos on the mobile site before you empty out your trivia questions (or the links won’t work)

http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com/m/mobilecodedetail.aspx?moduleType=trivia&instanceID=419775 ~~~ Awesome Woman Videos (enter — and submit)

http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com/m/mobilecodedetail.aspx?moduleType=trivia&instanceID=419836 ~~~ Country Music Videos (enter — and submit)

Facebook: Badlands
    Twitter: Grand Canyon

R&W string (tested and working)
    monsanus crok2b345headoctrilasaldhecbigpalmed79

DV1: 13
    DV2: Pasadena

• I did an update to the list on this site everyone and I left you all a message at the other site I’m not retyping everything

taurus742. 🐩🐾🐞🌴🐌💐🌷🎍🍀🤗🌴🎗🍁🐉🐿🌹🐝

• Good morning every body the posts for today Wednesday October 4th are one both lists I left all of you more info at our old site

We need the Facebook, Twitter, and both Daily Videos I might nee to change the Horoscope but I don’t mind

Everyone have a wonderful day today and enjoy your day 🐩🐾🐞🌼🍃🌾🐒🍀🐉🐿🍁🎗🌹🐝

http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com/m/mobilecodedetail.aspx?moduleType=trivia&instanceID=419776 ~~~ Awesome Woman Videos (enter — and submit)

http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com/m/mobilecodedetail.aspx?moduleType=trivia&instanceID=419837 ~~~ Country Music Videos (enter — and submit)

Daily FB: Zion
    Daily Twitter: Mesa Verde

R&W string (working)
    casin lretyah6aacc3frijuswheteahecfeicatkur81

DV1 = Crystal Alaniz
    DV2 = Oakhaus

• I didn’t have a Daily Video Question 1 today. Was anyone else missing it? Weird!

[Edit] Problem solved. Thank you @taurus742 and @globrenner for your help on FW.

• It wasn’t in my trivia list, but I clicked on the red ad on the right side of the screen and got it.

• Good morning every body the posts for today Thursday October 5th are posted above

We need the Facebook, Horoscope, Twitter, and both Daily Videos as I said yesterday the Horoscope might need changed

Everyone have a wonderful day and enjoy the weather

taurus742 🐩🐾🎗🍁🐒🎍🌷💐🍃🐘🤗🍀🌷🌻☀️🐉🐿🐝

• Thanks @taurus742

http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com/m/mobilecodedetail.aspx?moduleType=trivia&instanceID=419777 ~~~ Awesome Woman Videos (enter — and submit)

http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com/m/mobilecodedetail.aspx?moduleType=trivia&instanceID=419838 ~~~ Country Music Videos (enter — and submit)

Daily FB: Shenandoah
    Daily Twitter: Everglades

R&W string (working)
    theoffeu c5acas3midcapepasentimncismatimmbri83

DV1 = protected
    DV2 = Imagine Dragons

• @kateivan
    you have facebook and twitter mixed up

but thank you your help is always needed by me

• @dynamitegmother said in Sacramento Bee Loyalty Club (aka BeeBuzzPoints):

@kateivan
    you have facebook and twitter mixed up

but thank you your help is always needed by me

Oops – sorry for the mixup! Thank you for bringing the error to my attention. I’ve edited the post to switch them to the proper order.

• Good morning every body the posts for today Friday October 6th are on the list for both sites

We need the Facebook, Twitter, and both Daily Videos

Everyone have a wonderful day today and enjoy the weather

I will do 1 more week of both sites and then I will probably stop the list on the other site if all agree ok

taurus742 🐩🐾🎗🍁🐢🌹🐉🐞🏁🌷🌺☀️🐿🎍🌻🌾🐝

• 1000 Club

@taurus742 said in Sacramento Bee Loyalty Club (aka BeeBuzzPoints):

Good morning every body the posts for today Friday October 6th are on the list for both sites

We need the Facebook, Twitter, and both Daily Videos

Everyone have a wonderful day today and enjoy the weather

I will do 1 more week of both sites and then I will probably stop the list on the other site if all agree ok

taurus742 🐩🐾🎗🍁🐢🌹🐉🐞🏁🌷🌺☀️🐿🎍🌻🌾🐝

whatcha talking bout willis?

• R&W string, Tested
    sleheaputec2bcas3cougopdavbanholstaman88

• I received this in an informational email from FatWallet this morning:

“Thank you for shopping FatWallet. With sadness, we must inform you that we will be closing our site on Monday October 9th.”

So it looks like Sunday, October 8 will be the last day we can use FatWallet.

• sacbee hasn’t posted the friday tickets 10k question
    does anyone have the link?
    also anyone have the links for awesome woman video and country music video?

• 500 Club

DV1 - 1957
    DV2 - Michelle Hutson

FB - Olympic
    Twitter - Yellowstone

Blockbuster Trivia…: Hidden Figures
    Book Worm Trivia…: Harry Potter
    Get Your Game On…: Mobile Strike
    Health Knowledge Trivia…: Lungs
    Sports Trivia…: Tiger Woods
    Television Trivia…: Love Connection
    Word Play Trivia…: Annihilate

• I “borrowed” @kateivan’s post from yesterday and added +1 to the number sequence at the end of the string.

Do these videos on the mobile site before you empty out your trivia questions (or the links won’t work)

http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com/m/mobilecodedetail.aspx?moduleType=trivia&instanceID=419778 ~~~ Awesome Woman Videos (enter — and submit)

http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com/m/mobilecodedetail.aspx?moduleType=trivia&instanceID=419839 ~~~ Country Music Videos (enter — and submit)

• Hello. Just checking it out.

• Global Moderator

@pebbles said in Sacramento Bee Loyalty Club (aka BeeBuzzPoints):

Hello. Just checking it out.

Welcome @pebbles. We hope you like it here and decide to stay. Feel free to ask any questions or make suggestions/requests you may have by a) posting a thread in the support forum, b) clicking the three verical dots under a thread or reply you’ve a concern about to flag a post for moderation or c) contacting a moderator through PM/chat. Enjoy!

• 10K - scr

• Welcome, @nohero916, @kayessjay, @pebbles, and @akamos!

Thanks to @AuntLinda and @VickiB for posting the info that I’ve been posting here in the past. Time got away from me today!

Hope all are having a great Friday.

• Hello, I’m also just checking it out. Looks good.

• anyone else notice that the EDGE browser does not work correctly with this page?

• @acromobrien just testing the reply button!

• Updated: today @ 12:01 AM posted: October 7, 2017 @ 12:01 AM PST
    Date Posted: October 7, 2017 At 12:01 AM

Saturday - Friday (10/7/2017 to 10/13/2017) Updated: today @ 12:01 AM posted: October 7, 2017 @ 12:01 AM
    Date Posted: October 7, 2017 At 12:01 AM
    Saturday - Friday ( 10/7/2017 to 10/13/2017)
    User: taurus742 🐩🐾🎗🏁🐉🐰🐒🐢🐘🤗🐝

Special Contest and Trivia Monthly Codes: ( 10/7/2017 to 10/13/2017 )

October Bonus Code…:
    October Events Bonus Code…: FRANKENSTEIN
    October Publishers Tour Code…:
    Senior Health & Leisure Fair Bonus Code…: HEALTHCARE

Special Trivia Codes: Monday ( 10/9/2017 to Friday 10/13/2017 )

(Mon) Daily Video Question (1) - …: THE GROUNDS
    (Mon) Daily Video Question (2) -…: THE ELEPHANT TRAIN
    (Tue) Daily Video Question (1) -…: DECEMBER 15, 2017
    (Tue) Daily Video Question (2) - …: EIGHT
    (Wed) Daily Video Question (1) -…: NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SACRAMENTO
    (Wed) Daily Video Question (2) -…: ERIC GERCETTI
    (Thu) Daily Video Question (1) -…: CARLOS HYDE
    (Thu) Daily Video Question (2) -…: EMINEM
    (Frid) Daily Video Question (1) - …: COFFEY PARK
    (Frid) Daily Video Question (2) -…: DIAPERS

Weekend and Weekly Daily Trivia ( Sat ) 10/7/2017 ( Fri ) 10/13/2017

Buzz Word & Page #…: FRIDAY THE 13TH 2B

Blockbuster Trivia…: T2 TRAINSPOTTING
    Book Worm Trivia…: THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION (s/b World War Terminus - may change later )
    Get Your Game On…: MIAMI ( s/b BOSTON - May change later )
    Health Knowledge Trivia…: BRACES
    Sports Trivia…: SAN JOSE SHARKS
    Television Trivia…: E !
    Word Play Trivia…: METEOROID

Daily Codes Only (Mon-Fri) ( 10/9/2017 to 10/13/2017 )

Facebook (Daily Only Mon-Fri)…: ASPEN

Twitter (Daily Only Mon-Fri)…: AMUR MAPLE

(Weekly and Weekend Daily codes Saturday-Friday) ( 10/7/2017 to 10/13/2017 )

(Sat) Fun and Games (25,000)…: DAVE GREEN
    (Sat) Home & Garden (2,500)…: - FEMALE
    (Sun) California Traveler (25,000)…: WHALE
    (Sun) OnTV Buzz Word (10,000)…: MONSTER HOUSE
    (Sun) OnTV Bonus Book Weekly (25,000)…: KERRY WASHINGTON
    (Mon) Facebook Weekly 10K…: SWEET GUM
    (Mon) Twitter Weekly 10K…: SUGAR MAPLE
    (Frid) Friday Tickets 10k…: CARRIE

Daily Newspaper Headline Codes (Monday - Friday): ( 10/9/2017 to 10/13/2017 ) (daily after 9am daily PST)

(Mon) Ask Scoopy Trivia…: An Exothermic reaction, one that gives off heat, freezing and condensing are examples
    (Mon) Find The Buzz Word…: 6A
    (Mon) Classified Jobs…:
    (Mon) Horoscope Sign & Number…: Libra : 5 : Stars
    (Mon) Local News…: Legal Pot causes wearhouse rent to skyrocket
    (Mon) National News…: Dove ad shows black woman turning white
    (Mon) Opinions…:
    (Mon) People In The News…:
    (Mon) Sports Photo…: Hector Amezcua
    (Mon) The Buzz News…: Pence in town to boost vulnerable California House Republicans
    (Mon) World News…: North Korean leader hails Nuclear arsenal as ’ power deterrent '
    (Mon) Weather High & Low…: 83/47/S

(Tue) Ask Scoopy Trivia…: ABOUT 2MM IN DIAMETER
    (Tue) Business News…: GM BUYS STROBE FOR DRIVERLESS TECHNOLOGY
    (Tue) Find The Buzz Word…: 2B
    (Tue) Classified Jobs…:
    (Tue) Horoscope Sign & Number…: LIBRA : 5: Stars
    (Tue) Local News…: WILDFIRES SCORCH HOMES THOUSANDS OF ACRES IN YUBA, BUTTE, NEVADA COUNTIES
    (Tue) National News …: EDUCATORS WINS NOBEL FOR WORK IN ECONOMICS
    (Tue) Opinions…: FEINSTEIN’S RE-ELECTION SHOULDN’T BE A CORONATION
    (Tue) People In The News…: **MEGHAN MCCAIN JOINS ABC’S THE VIEW AS NEWEST CO-HOST **
    (Tue) Sports Photo…: CLARENCE HAMM
    (Tue) The Buzz News…: GARCETTI, HARRIS SHAKING TREES FOR FEINSTEIN’S REELECTION EFFORT
    (Tue) World News…:
    (Tue) Weather High & Low…: 81/47/S

(Wed) Ask Scoopy Trivia…: PROBABILITY OF PRECIPITATION
    (Wed) Business News…: US BUSINESS LEADERS CALL ON TRUMP TO STICK WITH NAFTA
    (Wed) Find The Buzz Word…: 5A
    (Wed) Classified Jobs…: ADMIN/CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
    (Wed) Horoscope Sign & Number…: Libra : 2 : Stars
    (Wed) Local News…: FOLSOM LAKE, LAKE NATOMA HAD HIGH E. COLI WITH NO ALERTS
    (Wed) National News…: REVISED TIMELINE RAISES QUESTIONS ON LAS VEGAS ATTACK
    (Wed) Opinions…: AFTER FIRES, STATE MUST RETHINK DISASTER RISK
    (Wed) People In The News…: HAMILL, RIDLEY, FISHER HIGHLIGHT ’ LAST JEDI ’ TRAILER
    (Wed) Sports Photo…: GERRY BROOME
    (Wed) The Buzz News…: IT TOOK NINE YEARS, BUT STATE’S ’ ELSOLDADO’ FIXED
    (Wed) World News…: N.KOREAN HACKERS STOLE MILITARY PLAN, S. KOREA OFFICIALS SAY
    (Wed) Weather High & Low…: 74/47/S

(Thu) Ask Scoopy Trivia…: 1.8 DEGREES
    (Thu) Business News…: TRUMPS TALK FUELS FEAR OF NAFTA’s end
    (Thu) Find The Buzz Word…: 6A
    (Thu) Classified Jobs…: CAREGIVERS
    (Thu) Horoscope Sign & Number…: LIBRA : 5 : Stars
    (Thu) Local News…: CAPITAL AREAS SMOKY AIR DANGEROUS TO BREATHE
    (Thu) National News…: LAS VEGAS POLICE TAKE HEAT FOR REACTION TIME
    (Thu) Opinions…: ‘ADULT DAY CARE’ IS NOT ENOUGH ON NUCLEAR BUTTON
    (Thu) People In The News…: EMINEM LASHES OUT AT TRUMP IN RAP VIDEO
    (Thu) Sports Photo…: DAVID DERMER
    (Thu) The Buzz News…: RECALL GOVERNOR IN LAST YEAR? ‘BETTER LATE THAN NEVER’ GROUP SAYS
    (Thu) World News…:
    (Thu) Weather High & Low…: 72/47/S

(Fri) Ask Scoopy Trivia…: CONVECTIVE AVAILABLE POTENTIAL ENERGY
    (Fri) Business News…: J.C. PENNEY TO FILL 350 SEASONAL JOBS IN REGION
    (Fri) Find The Buzz Word…: 2B
    (Fri) Classified Jobs…: CLASS A REEFER DRIVERS
    (Fri) Horoscope Sign & Number…: LIBRA : 4: STARS
    (Fri) Local News…: KERN COUNTY FARM GROUP BACKS $1B IN DELTA TUNNELS FINANCING
    (Fri) National News …: TRUMP’S SPEECH TO LAY OUT CASE AGAINST DEAL WITH IRAN
    (Fri) Opinions…: DEVASTATING FIRES MUST FORCE LOOK AT PREVENTION
    (Fri) People In The News…: TWITTER RESTORES MCGOWAN ACCOUNT AFTER OUTCRY
    (Fri) Sports Photo…: BRIAN CASSELLA
    (Fri) The Buzz News…:
    (Fri) World News…: TRUMP WARNS PUERTO RICO AID CAN’T REMAIN ‘FOREVER’
    (Fri) Weather High & Low…: 74/47/S

Everyone have a wonderful week 🐩🐾🐿🎗🐞🐉🌹🐒🍀🍁🤗🐝💫bolded text

• Good morning every body the posts for today Saturday October 7th are above on the new list due to the fact that our old site Fat Wallet is shutting down on Monday the 9th of October I’m not going to do two lists next week and I am just doing fine with is site it’s not quit as easy as our old one or I might just be spoiled but I am making do !! 🤗🤗🐒

We need the Fun and Games today

Everyone have a wonderful weekend and stay safe enjoy the weather

taurus742. 🐩🐾🎗🍁🐿🌻🏁🌴🍃🌾🎗🐘☀️🌺🤗🌸🐝

• Global Moderator

@taurus742 said in Sacramento Bee Loyalty Club (aka BeeBuzzPoints):

Good morning every body the posts for today Saturday October 7th are above on the new list due to the fact that our old site Fat Wallet is shutting down on Monday the 9th of October I’m not going to do two lists next week and I am just doing fine with is site it’s not quit as easy as our old one or I might just be spoiled but I am making do !! 🤗🤗🐒

Good morning @taurus742. We are working hard to customize this site as quickly as possible so that it feels more familiar and easy as our former home for all of us. Please help us by reporting anything that you would like to see adjusted, added, removed, tweaked etc. You can create a help request thread for each separate question, comment, or concern in the support lounge (https://phatwalletforums.com/category/19/phatwallet-support). If you don’t know how to create threads, click on the 3 vertical dots at the bottom of any of your posts/replies and select “flag this post for moderation.” You can describe what you need help with there and a moderator will help you. Thanks for being here and I hope that you and the other BeeBuzz folks have a great day!

• Thanks for doing this let me know if I can help in any way.

• Fun and Games - Dave Green
    10k Friday - scream

• Home and Garden Weekly - Female

http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com/m/mobilecodedetail.aspx?moduleType=trivia&instanceID=419779 ~~~ Awesome Woman Videos (enter — and submit)

http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com/m/mobilecodedetail.aspx?moduleType=trivia&instanceID=419840 ~~~ Country Music Videos (enter — and submit)

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.