5% Ebay Bucks (Targeted/Activation Req'd) ends 12/9 at 11:59pm PT

• Global Moderator

Promotion details
    The Promotion starts at 4:00AM PT on December 7th, 2020 and ends at 11:59PM PT on December 9th, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.

Activate the offer now. www.ebay.com

• Nothing yet for me. Are people notified of these offers in phases? A few times I thought I was notified later than others about these offers.

• Global Moderator

@jbw said in 5% Ebay Bucks (Targeted/Activation Req'd) ends 12/9 at 11:59pm PT:

Nothing yet for me. Are people notified of these offers in phases? A few times I thought I was notified later than others about these offers.

No, typically all at the same time. sometimes you aren’t notified, but if you log in and go to ebay or into my ebay you’ll see you have the offer and have to activate it.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.