Free Sample Bag Purity Organic Coffee

• thank you

• This offer does not show up as a link elsewhere on the website, just a separate trial offer. The source of this comes from FB & Twitter, the signup page is theirs, but at first look it seemed to be a hack, since no links to this page are on main website. So the next step is to see if the source comes from social media, as company’s offer stuff exclusively to those who use social media. They then create a separate sign-up page on their domain, and link to it from their social media page exclusively.

Here’s the FB link & message: https://www.facebook.com/mypuritycoffee/ “The greatest health benefit is right under your nose. Did you know that the #1 source of antioxidants in the western diet is coffee? At Purity we believe that switching to an organic, mold and mycotoxin free brew is the easiest change you can make to get healthy. Try a sample bag on us, and feel the difference: https://buff.ly/2ARHpwU”.

Twiiter link: https://twitter.com/purity_coffee "At Purity, we make sure that each cup has the most #antioxidants of any brand, for a #coffee that is truly beyond #organic. Sample a FREE 4oz bag: https://buff.ly/2ySCafQ " Note that Twitter says it’s a 4 oz bag.

There have been so many fake free coffee sample offers, and many have been either clones of legitimate company’s, Brandjacking/hijacking, or hacked websites, or fake websites made to look legitimate. It’s always a good idea to provide full links, especially if they are bit.ly or buff.ly or other shortcut links you find on social media. Scammers/spammers use shortcut links to disguise their URLs, for that reason FW banned use of bit.ly, et al. It’s also good to provide the original source for the freebie link (FB, Twitter, etc), if it’s not on main website, to establish the legitimacy of the offer. And in this case, to avoid being taken in by a fake free coffee offer from a cammer.

• So, you question this offer but found no actual proof this is fake
    Thank you for the added concern and information
    Lets see if anything shows up

• @tuskers said in Free Sample Bag Purity Organic Coffee:

So, you question this offer but found no actual proof this is fake

Correctomundo! I initially questioned its legitimacy, but found evidence to support the fact it is not fake, and is in fact a valid freebie. If anybody else expresses doubts, they can read what I found.

If your source from where you got this, doesn’t have a direct source from where they found it - it makes it look questionable. Especially because of the plethora of fake coffee sample offers. At first look, it appears as a hack, it’s when I checked social media links on the website, that I saw where the sample link came from.

If you don’t see it on the website elsewhere, that indicates a possible hack. So the next step is to see if the company uses social media, and was this an offer exclusive to their social media accounts. If found on social media, that legitimizes the post. The social media account from which the the offer was posted, belongs in the OP. In this case, both Twitter & FB had a link.

You could do what remick did on FW, once remick understood the issues, and learned what to do (He asked questions of me & mod staff, we helped him). Post your link, then go to the link, then check the homepage for a freebie link. None there? Try the main product page (because sometimes it’s there instead). Still nothing? It’s either a) a hack, or b) it’s source is elsewhere. Next step, check social media accounts linked on website. Is it posted on the official FB, Twitter, other social media account? If yes, that’s your source. Go back, edit your OP, and show the social media account where the offer originated (In this case you have both FB & Twitter, you only need to provide one). remick would go back & either state he couldn’t find a legitimate source, therefore the offer may be fake, or he or a responder to the thread, found the actual source, which was added to the Quick Summary or the OP. We don’t have a QS here, but mods can edit and add to OP upon request of a member, for legitimate reasons.

It’s important to have sources for freebie links, to verify their authenticity. Scammers count on lack of knowledge & info to take advantage of unsuspecting freebie hunters, and getting them to freely give their NAZ, email & sometimes phone #'s. They then sell this to list aggregators, who then sell the lists.

In this case, the offer turns out to be safe, and the company & source are legitimate.

• Just so I understand , you agree this is legit right?

• @tuskers said in Free Sample Bag Purity Organic Coffee:

Just so I understand , you agree this is legit right?

Absolutely! As I stated directly above your posted question, “In this case, the offer turns out to be safe, and the company & source are legitimate.”

Now that you know it’s source (Both FB & Twitter), you should add that the offer originated on FB (or Twitter), and add the link to the FB or Twitter account (You can c&p right from my post) for others to see. Then there’s no doubt as to it’s legitimacy.

• 5K Club

Out of stock

• Active again

• 5K Club

This is a free trial which means “Your $22 bimonthly shipment of a 12 oz bag will automatically start after two weeks, but if you wish to cancel, you can do so anytime.”

• @mrsguin said in Free Sample Bag Purity Organic Coffee:

This is a free trial which means “Your $22 bimonthly shipment of a 12 oz bag will automatically start after two weeks, but if you wish to cancel, you can do so anytime.”

That’s correct. There are two different offers, as I stated above. The free trial is on the website, and OP’s link is redirecting to that. The sample offer has ended, according to both their FB & Twitter accounts. They stated that they will announce any future sample offers via social media. The current sampling off has ended, the supply was limited.

• Thanks everyone for updating the post with the current information and current offer

• Never hurts to be skeptical with freebies, you never know the intent of any website/person/people behind it. Lots of FTC cases against the word ‘free’ when people offer something for free and never follow through.

• Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you so much for taking the time to sign up for our Purity Organic Coffee free sample!

We are busy sourcing, roasting and packaging your order. You can expect it within the next few weeks. Due to the amazing response to our offer this past week, please allow for some extra time.

We are excited for you to give Purity Organic Coffee a try. When you receive your sample, try to drink Purity exclusively and notice the way it makes you feel.

Within the 3% of coffee that is organic, we choose only specialty grade beans, and then rigorously test to make sure our coffee is pesticide, mycotoxin and mold free. Less than 1% of green beans worldwide meet the standards required for our health-focused coffee.

Purity Organic Coffee has the most antioxidants out of the 49 brands we have lab-tested, and drinking 3-4 cups of coffee a day is the easiest change you can make to improve your health! Drinking coffee has also been linked to a decreased risk for type 2 diabetes, liver disease and supports overall heart health and longevity.

Once you’ve had a chance to try Purity, we believe you will both taste and feel the difference!

Sincerely,

The Purity Coffee Team

I just got this email
    I put in for the sample the second time it became active.
    It must have been a sample offer the second time for at least a few hours before it changed to a trial

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.