Staples B&M 12/3-9 Buy $300 in AMEX Prepaid, get $20 Staples Gift Card by EZR, limit 1 rebate.

• Global Moderator

0_1512052435755_cfa51cdc-3e09-4ef5-994f-c65aaa2e0bb2-image.png

see scan

• The prepaid Amex are horrible because you cannot register the card online. supposedly, they can work online without being registered, but I found most online transactions did not work. Even after calling them and asking them to attach my name and address to the card, they still didn’t work at most online transactions. So I would stay away from these.

• 500 Club

@bbsearchlight most folks buying these are buying for the spend not for the cards themselves. If I were to buy these (which I can’t w/o traveling since offer not valid in my state) I would almost immediately spend them either paying utility bill or buying a prepaid which I can use.

If you have a 5% back cc then buy $400 worth, earn $20 on credit card. Then use the $400 in Amex to buy e.g. gas gift cards (B&M), pay a utility bill, etc. Effectively a 5% discount on gas or on your utility.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.