Fetch app offer - $4.25 off a box of KLONDIKE SHAKES (Limit 2) Expires 4/6/21

• Global Moderator

Check the Fetch app for this offer. I bet it would make the shakes cheap, but not free. Probably two-thirds off. Not bad if you want to try them for cheap though. I have two young boys who would like these, so I will probably get them.

I cannot seem to find a coupon for the shakes. There is a $2/1 coupon on coupons.com for the cones, but not the shakes.

EDIT: I am in So Cal and I see online at the Ralphs near me that they are going for 5.99 for a box of 6 shakes (probably a little cheaper in other states as my brother said they are $5.49 a box in Texas), so with the $4.25 off that would make it a 71% discount. I would only have to pay 1.74 OOP per box, or 29 cents a shake.

It also appears that the Klondike shakes are part of the Kroger/Ralphs Mix and Match Buy 10 and save 50 cents each deal so you could save another 50 cents each if you wanted/needed to buy 8 other items on the Mix and Match list. The cheapest item on the Mix and Match list appears to be Ronzoni or Skinner pasta (spaghetti etc.) which is $0.99 in California (before 50 cents off coupon is applied).

• Global Moderator

I just bought my shakes. The shakes are pretty small, but for the price I paid (21 cents each) I will take them. I don’t think I would buy this product if it were regular price though. They only had vanilla. The clerk at Ralphs said the warehouse is out of stock of the chocolate flavor.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.