KFR - Free SPK Water Bottle wtp of 3 participating Special K and/or Corn Flakes 4/11/21 - 6/12/21

• https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/spk-swiglife.html

Buy three participating Kellogg’s® products between 4/11/21–6/12/21.

Take a Pic of your receipt(s) with qualifying purchase(s). Log in or join below to upload your receipt(s). Each receipt must be uploaded separately and within 30 days of purchase, no later than 7/12/21.

Get a free Special K® Swig Life™ water bottle. Limit one per member. See Terms and Conditions for more details.

• 500 Club

So once again my submission for a Swig bottle was rejected. The first time was GM saying I’d used coupons and I pointed out that nowhere in the T&C does it say you can’t use coupons.
    They sent me the bottle.

For this offer I got 3 dented boxes of Special K (so 50% off) when they were on sale for $1.49 ea. I checked the UPC against the list of participating products. I paid $2.22 for the 3 boxes. I received KFR points but bottle was rejected and no reason given. So I contacted Support, attaching a copy of the receipt and told them I had purchased within the time frame and the UPC matched. The Support request was acknowledged but 9 days later hadn’t heard back. Today I sent another message saying that I was still waiting to hear from someone about why my submission was rejected. I received a message that my submission had been approved. No explanation as to why it had been rejected initially.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.