Fuel Rewards up to 40c off/gallon at Shell

• administrators

If you already have fuel rewards, check your email for the following subject: “Earn an extra 25¢/gal with 4 fill-ups”

Activate the offer and after 4 fill ups (of 5+gallons each) you will earn 25c off/gallon, plus the 3c off for silver (or 5c off for gold) and extra 10c off if you can snag a t-mobile tuesday code.

I’ve been using t-mobile tues codes to fill up 5 gallons a pop.

If you haven’t signed up for Fuel Rewards yet, hit up our Referal Thread Here

• I have had membership for several years. Have received exactly ONE of these special offers, halloween 2019.

• administrators

@somanycats said in Fuel Rewards up to 40c off/gallon at Shell:

I have had membership for several years. Have received exactly ONE of these special offers, halloween 2019.

Me too, but I recently noticed it. Just redeemed one and I believe have another one in progress. Same account.

• @dangeruss Hope I get one, too! All I get is for buying overpriced junk food. So now I usually go to Marathon, many bonus opportunities for buying gas. But Shell is sometimes more convenient.

• administrators

@somanycats said in Fuel Rewards up to 40c off/gallon at Shell:

@dangeruss Hope I get one, too! All I get is for buying overpriced junk food. So now I usually go to Marathon, many bonus opportunities for buying gas. But Shell is sometimes more convenient.

I just finished an offer (used my 40c off/gallon) and just got a new one. Not sure if I’m just lucky, or if they give you the offer once you start filling up a bit.

Try filling up 5 gallons at a time (so you get more transactions) and see if you start getting the offer.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.