Seventh Generation, Dish Liquid Lavender, 19 Fl Ounce (Pack of 6) $9.97 AC + FS @ Amazon.com

• Global Moderator

Seventh Generation, Dish Liquid Lavender, 19 Fl Ounce (Pack of 6)

4.7 out of 5 stars 18,618 ratings

Price: $16.62 ($0.15 / Fl Oz)

Coupon: Save an extra 40% when you apply this coupon.

• Ingredients: Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), decyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), benzisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative), methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative).
    • Plant-based formula soap dish liquid fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food
    • 0% artificial fragrances
    • Lavender Flower & Mint scent made from 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients
    • 100% biodegradable formula
    • EPA Safer Choice Certified Product, USDA Certified Biobased Product 95%

Items: $16.62
    Shipping & handling: $0.00
    Your Coupon Savings: -$6.65
    Total before tax: $9.97

Ships and sold by Amazon

• 500 Club

Even cheaper with the Clementine Zest Lemongrass Scent, but I really want the free & clear version.

• Global Moderator

@c3 said in Seventh Generation, Dish Liquid Lavender, 19 Fl Ounce (Pack of 6) $9.97 AC + FS @ Amazon.com:

Even cheaper with the Clementine Zest Lemongrass Scent, but I really want the free & clear version.

The clementine was significantly more expensive when I posted, so good catch. I too much prefer the free and clear but it’s been out of stock for ages. I’ve bought the lavender and clementine a few times and they aren’t at all overpowering or unpleasant. I got used to them rather quickly, but would buy the free and clear given a choice.

• Global Moderator

Note that this is the 19oz version if you typically buy the 25oz version.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.