$5 off $20 with select MC/Amex @Amazon YMMV

• administrators

• 500 Club

This is the 3rd or 4th “new form of payment” promotion this week. I qualified for the “use the App” for the first time but it didn’t credit automatically probably because the App was already installed but unused. The “link Discover cash back” promotion will probably only work if you newly link an account. Similarly this promotion probably requires adding a new card.

• administrators

@my4mainecoons said in $5 off $20 with select MC/Amex @Amazon YMMV:

This is the 3rd or 4th “new form of payment” promotion this week. I qualified for the “use the App” for the first time but it didn’t credit automatically probably because the App was already installed but unused. The “link Discover cash back” promotion will probably only work if you newly link an account. Similarly this promotion probably requires adding a new card.

My discover worked even though it was already in the account

• 500 Club

@dangeruss It didn’t accept the code for my linked Discover or 2 Amex. I have 20% off if I use Amex points which is $5 if I spend $25 to get FS so not a big deal that I’m not eligible for $5/$20. I bought stuff that I didn’t need for the $15/$25. I won’t do that for what would be $5/$25 since I don’t have Prime.

• Got this:
    Link/pay with your Discover and get 10 off 10.
    Ordered 3 weeks worth of coffee for net $1.97.
    Will cancel the subscription when the goods arrive tomorrow.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.