Amazon free shipping for 24 hours after purchase. Expiration unknown.

• I just made a purchase on Amazon with free shipping (I’m NOT a Prime member), and got the following message after checking out:

"Extended Free Shipping by Amazon
    FREE Shipping on any eligible order placed within 24 hours of your qualifying order.

To qualify for Extended Free Shipping, place a $25 order consisting of items shipped by Amazon and select FREE Shipping during checkout.

Once you place a qualifying order, you can use Extended Free Shipping for the next 24 hours without an order minimum. To use Extended Free Shipping, add eligible items to your cart and select FREE Shipping during checkout.

Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your free shipping eligibility.

Restrictions

Only items shipped by Amazon are eligible.
    Orders must be shipped to the same address as your first order.
    For special products or orders, an additional handling fee may still apply.
    Geographic shipping restrictions may apply. Some items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico may not be eligible.
    For information about international free shipping to eligible addresses, visit International Free Shipping."

I really don’t know if this is new or not. I never noticed it before.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.