1 Month Disney Plus Trial Just $1.99 for Disney Plus Day Celebration- Sign Up by 11/14

• See details on web site. Lots of new content for Disney+ day like Shang-Chi, Jungle Cruise, etc.

Disney+ offer valid until 11:59 PM PST on 11/14/21 and only for new Disney+ subscribers and returning Disney+ subscribers with no current active entitlement, who are 18 years of age or older. Upon redeeming this offer, you will be enrolled in an auto-renewing monthly subscription of Disney+ and you will be charged the then-current retail price (currently $7.99/month plus tax (where applicable)) on a monthly basis beginning at the end of your 1-month promotional offer unless you cancel your subscription before then.

https://www.disneyplus.com/welcome/subscribe-now

• 500 Club

I think the Disney+ offers are for new members. I got a free month last year from Kellogg’s. I cancelled after the month. Months later I bought an annual subscription ($80) gift for myself through iBotta and got $20 back. It let me be a new member. I’m waiting for Season 3 of the Mandalorian to activate the gift. Effectively 13 mos. for $60, less than $5/month.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in 1 Month Disney Plus Trial Just $1.99 for Disney Plus Day Celebration- Sign Up by 11/14:

I think the Disney+ offers are for new members. I got a free month last year from Kellogg’s. I cancelled after the month. Months later I bought an annual subscription ($80) gift for myself through iBotta and got $20 back. It let me be a new member. I’m waiting for Season 3 of the Mandalorian to activate the gift. Effectively 13 mos. for $60, less than $5/month.

What constitutes being a new member of Disney Plus? Do I need to change me name, e-mail, phone number, or what?

I want to get the trial for my kids to watch the reboot of Home Alone coming out next week.

EDIT: Actually, it doesn’t require you to be a new member to get the $1.99 for a month trial offer:

*Disney+ offer valid until 11:59 PM PST on 11/14/21 and only for new Disney+ subscribers and returning Disney+ subscribers with no current active entitlement,

• 500 Club

There’s currently 75% back on Disney Plus through iBotta but a max of $12.50, which less than it had been. IDK if you can buy 2 months to start after your month @$1.99 to get 75% back on $7.99 x 2, then cancel.

ETA: I just did the math. 25% of $7.99 is $1.99. What a coincidence.

• Global Moderator

When you sign up are you given a code that can be redeemed at a later time or does the one month trial begin immediately?

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam IDK what they do now but I received my Free Month from Kellogg’s on Feb. 22 and it appears that I activated it on March 4. I know it expired on April 3.
    ETA: Pretty sure that you have to give them a cc. I sent a calendar alert to cancel before it renewed at $7.99/mo.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.