FREE 14oz Bag of Like Air Puffcorn - FREE after PayPal or Venmo Rebate (in-store purchases only) - exp unk - NOW AVAILABLE at Sam's Club, Kroger, ShopRite, Fairway, Price Rite, Kings & Balducci's!

• One free bag on us!
      A giant 14 oz. bag of Like Air Puffcorn for free? AWESOME! We wanted you to be one of the first people to taste America’s new favorite salty snack. Like Air Puffcorn is a light & airy snack that’s better than popcorn - it won’t get caught in your teeth! For a limited time, buy a bag and receive a full refund directly to your Venmo or Paypal account (excluding sales tax or other fees).
    • Terms: Limited to one bag per household. Not eligible if this offer has been redeemed at another retailer or on a different flavor or bag size. Excludes all purchases that involve shipping of any kind including Amazon, SamsClub.com, Kroger.com, Facebook/Instagram, etc. Store pickup, curbside pickup and Scan & Go purchases ARE eligible. Consumers may only upload receipts for their own purchases (not of other persons). Currently only available in the US, while supplies last. Paid via Venmo or PayPal only. We do not reimburse sales taxes paid or other fees. Subject to change or discontinuation at any time, at our sole discretion. No rainchecks, product must be in-stock.

https://www.likeairsnacks.com/freebag

• bumping with updated title

• Global Moderator

I have reason to suspect this is dead. Found the stuff at ShopRite but never got the link for the rebate texted to my phone and I tried 3x.

@ctgolfer if you can update on this, I’d like to expire if dead.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.