Rite Aid Bonus Cash Challenges Nov/Dec now up to choose

• Global Moderator

• 500 Club

I don’t like the 60-days giving Bonus Cash. If they are going to run for 60 days then I want Points which are good for 90 days and I can redeem when I want to. It’s too much BC all at once. I’m going to receive $55-$80 BC on my cards from the Sept-Oct Challenges and it will expire in just 30 days. Thank goodness we have free Colgate next week.

Also, the Challenges for Nov.-Dec. are for brands I never buy at $ amounts that I won’t reach. Sept.-Oct. I completed 6/6 challenges. Nov.-Dec. we can select up to 10 challenges but I doubt that I will complete more than a couple, if any at all.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Rite Aid Bonus Cash Challenges Nov/Dec now up to choose:

I don’t like the 60-days giving Bonus Cash. If they are going to run for 60 days then I want Points which are good for 90 days and I can redeem when I want to. It’s too much BC all at once. I’m going to receive $55-$80 BC on my cards from the Sept-Oct Challenges and it will expire in just 30 days. Thank goodness we have free Colgate next week.

Also, the Challenges for Nov.-Dec. are for brands I never buy at $ amounts that I won’t reach. Sept.-Oct. I completed 6/6 challenges. Nov.-Dec. we can select up to 10 challenges but I doubt that I will complete more than a couple, if any at all.

@my4mainecoons I thought the BCC’s are credited as points vs actual Bonus Cash? At least they were doing it that way the previous months of the promo. Did something change? The Sep-Oct challenges haven’t been reflected in accounts yet, so can’t tell how they are distributing them yet. But s/b points good for 90 days to convert. (I HOPE).

• 500 Club

@mistercheap said in Rite Aid Bonus Cash Challenges Nov/Dec now up to choose:

@my4mainecoons said in Rite Aid Bonus Cash Challenges Nov/Dec now up to choose:

@my4mainecoons I thought the BCC’s are credited as points vs actual Bonus Cash? At least they were doing it that way the previous months of the promo. Did something change? The Sep-Oct challenges haven’t been reflected in accounts yet, so can’t tell how they are distributing them yet. But s/b points good for 90 days to convert. (I HOPE).

Yes, changed. BC not points. Just like Nov.-Dec. you will earn BC.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.