Four Boxes of Velveeta Cheese and Shells as low as free (reg $3.50-4) after stacked offers (YMMV) Swag, Ibotta, coupons.comm and Catalina

• Global Moderator

Great deal on Velveeta Mac/Cheese by Kraft at many grocery stores. Deal works best at stores that double coupons!

Here’s your scenario (confirmed at GIANT PA) Ymmv at other chains

Buy 4 Boxes of Velveeta Mac Cheese (any variety) 2/$7 (on sale to Thurs)

Pay $14

Use 4 .75/1 IP’s from www.coupons.com (two prints per IP address) ($3, doubles to $6)

Get a $4 OYNO catalina spit out at register (make sure catalina machine is working) Max is $4 on 4 boxes

Submit for $1/1 x 4 on Ibotta (limit 5 per receipt)

Submit for 400 points on Swagbucks (200 per 2 boxes, 2 redemptions max per week) $4

Up to $4mm if you get all of the above, free or very cheap for most.

• Who’s gonna run this steeplechase?

• $0.75 off with Amazon cash back (limit one I believe). Looks like most of these apply to Kraft Deluxe Mac and Cheese and Cracker Barrel Mac & Cheese if you’d rather have those. Most are separate, but looks like swagbucks are combined, so can’t double up on those. Not on sale at Kroger, but there is a $0.50 off coupon but it’s limit 1.

• Here’s how I fared:

$7.58 = $3.79 x 2 - 2x Velveeta cheese and shells
    -$1 = $0.50 x 2 - Kroger coupon (was supposed to be limit 1, but they took a Kraft Deluxe M&C for the Velveeta)
    -$0.75 - 1x Coupons.com paper coupon
    -$2 - Swagbucks
    -$2 = $1 x 2 - 2x Ibotta
    -$1.50 - catalina coupon
    -$0.75 - Alexa offers
    = $0.42 MM

The Alexa offer might get rejected for using a coupon, but got all the others already. I tried to use 2 coupons.com coupons, but they only accepted 1 and Kroger definitely doesn’t double anymore (they haven’t in a very long time as far as I know). Unfortunately I might not be able to use the catalina coupon since we’re going out of town for thanksgiving and might not need to shop again and not sure it’s worth a special trip.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.