TMobile Tuesdays 2/21: Get a Free Whopper/Impossible Whopper and 100 Crown Points w/$3 add purchase, $2 Magazine Sub from Mags.com, Free Redbox Rental, 10c Shell Code

• Global Moderator

All in the TMobile Tuesdays app on 2/21

Burger King offer requires having the Burger King app (free to d/l at play/apple stores)

• T‑Mobile Customers get FREE MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV App – MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV app on Us will be available in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app starting Feb. 21 for T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers. To access, T-Mobile customers just need to download the app and sign in with their phone number. For more information on T-Mobile Tuesdays, visit t-mobile.com/offers/t-mobile-tuesdays.

Save and redeem in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app by March 14, 2023, 4:59 a.m. ET to receive a code for one free 2023 MLS Season Pass. This is a promotional code and is not for resale, has no cash value, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Valid only for 2023 MLS Season Pass in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands, new & returning MLS Season Pass subscribers only. 2023 MLS Season Pass expires January 31, 2024. Apple ID, compatible products and services required. Must be 13+. Only 1 offer/customer.

Soccer fans, let’s go! T-Mobile customers can soon experience MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV App on Us — the unprecedented subscription service bringing the action and excitement of Major League Soccer to the Apple TV app. MLS Season Pass ($99 annual value) features every live regular-season match, all MLS Cup playoff matches, and the Leagues Cup – all with no blackouts. Available for all T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers on Us beginning Feb. 21 in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app.

• @ctgolfer Here’s hoping that T-Mobile does the free MLB season pass this year again (that’s right, as an old man, I still like baseball).
    And while they’re at it, reinstate free AppleTV+ for those of us not on the Magenta Max plan!

• Global Moderator

@ukedog said in TMobile Tuesdays 2/21: Get a Free Whopper/Impossible Whopper and 100 Crown Points w/$3 add purchase, $2 Magazine Sub from Mags.com, Free Redbox Rental, 10c Shell Code:

@ctgolfer Here’s hoping that T-Mobile does the free MLB season pass this year again (that’s right, as an old man, I still like baseball).
    And while they’re at it, reinstate free AppleTV+ for those of us not on the Magenta Max plan!

I read on SD that they had a 5 year contract with MLB that may have ended in 2022, there’s been no word about it so far, so don’t be shocked if it isn’t offered again in 2023.

• @mistercheap I looked over at SD and found a link to a T-Mobile customer (community) discussion about whether they’re doing free MLB for 2023.
    https://community.t-mobile.com/network-coverage-5/mlb-tv-free-offer-for-2023-season-49098
    It seems all over the map, where some think yes, and others cite that 5-year ending business with MLB.
    One of the more recent theories is that yes; however like the MLS free season, it will be through AppleTV+, and not directly through MLB.
    If that’s true, that would give me 2 reasons to keep AppleTV+, apart from continuing Ted Lasso…

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.