FREE Stuff Posts (That require redemption at a physical B&M establishment) vs Hot Deals Posts Update

• Global Moderator

Members:

Items that require you to visit a restaurant, drug/grocery, convenience store, etc in PERSON to get the ‘free’ item should be placed in HD.

Any offer to get a free sandwich, ice cream, drink (coffee, soda, etc) that you have to travel to the store and possibly use an App should get placed in HD.

Free items that are obtained from the convenience of your home or computer (fill out a form, phone call, download (ebooks, software under $10, etc) go here in Free Stuff.

We’ve been having posts showing up in both forums for things like free coffees and food at various chains so let’s streamline it to HD as that is the best place for them to be seen, and many offers are good for one day or one week, so expiration is an issue and people miss short duration freebies that require a trip to a B&M place to partake of.

Anything grocery related, like free bag of chips at Big Lots with rewards, printable coupons, rebates with Venmo/Paypal should go in grocery/drug forum.

• @MISTERCHEAP can you sticky this topic?

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs please read the guidelines what goes where regarding ‘free’ items. thnx.

• This is great, because now I don’t have to look in one place to see things that are FREE. Now I can jump around to different sections anytime I visit the site when I’m looking for something FREE.
    Can we further subdivide “free” things into different level of free, as well as different categories, and create forum sctions for each? Here are some subdivisions that I suggest:
    Free Books by mail
    Free books that you have to pick up
    Free Magazines by mail
    Free magazines A-M
    Free Magazines N-z
    Free liquids - potable by mail
    Free liquids - potable in person
    Free liquids - non-potable by mail
    Free liquids - non-potable in person
    I’ll work on a more extensive list of categories that you can create that will further your goal of making the site unusable. Good job…and good bye. Delete my account!

• Global Moderator

@snowplower said in FREE Stuff Posts (That require redemption at a physical B&M establishment) vs Hot Deals Posts Update:

This is great, because now I don’t have to look in one place to see things that are FREE. Now I can jump around to different sections anytime I visit the site when I’m looking for something FREE.
    Can we further subdivide “free” things into different level of free, as well as different categories, and create forum sctions for each? Here are some subdivisions that I suggest:
    Free Books by mail
    Free books that you have to pick up
    Free Magazines by mail
    Free magazines A-M
    Free Magazines N-z
    Free liquids - potable by mail
    Free liquids - potable in person
    Free liquids - non-potable by mail
    Free liquids - non-potable in person
    I’ll work on a more extensive list of categories that you can create that will further your goal of making the site unusable. Good job…and good bye. Delete my account!

This isn’t an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure. Your post is way off base and you obviously don’t get the expiration issue and the physical aspect of DRIVING or walking to a store to pick up items or use a coupon. Feel free to start your own deal site if you think you know better.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.