Albertsons chains:$10 OYNO wyb $50 gc 8/4-8/14

• 500 Club

Includes Lowe’s and PetSmart.
    2 week promo; sale dates will depend on your chain’s sales week.
    Will also earn 2x points
    I have 6 Rewards from Flavor Adventure. Buying $300 in gc will earn another 6 Rewards. 12 Rewards is redeemable for a $20/$20.

Participating cards include: Burlington, Bath & Body Works, GameStop, The Cheesecake Factory®, Regal Cinemas, Lowe’s®, Ulta Beauty®, Panera Bread®, IHOP, Chili’s®, Bloomin Brands, Inc.®, Outback Steakhouse®, Gap Inc. Brands, Applebee’s®, PetSmart®, Barnes & Noble, Nordstrom, Domino’s®, PlayStation®, Xbox. One offer per transaction. Gift card purchases must be made in a single transaction. No rain checks. Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product may not be available in all states. The gift cards featured are not sponsors or otherwise affiliated with Albertsons Companies, Inc. $10 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.

• Good deal. I hope this is available at my Safeway.

• 500 Club

@kimi It’s in Albertsons’ and Acme’s ads but not in Safeway’s. This happened last time but people purchased gc at Safeway and received the OYNO.

• @my4mainecoons said in Albertsons chains:$10 OYNO wyb $50 gc 8/4-8/14:

@kimi It’s in Albertsons’ and Acme’s ads but not in Safeway’s. This happened last time but people purchased gc at Safeway and received the OYNO.

Confirmed it works at Safeway. Perfect timing cause I need to buy dog food at Petsmart. BTW the expiration date of my coupon is 8/29/23 – more than 7 days past issuance.

• 500 Club

@kimi That’s the other thing I recall. Safeway’s OYNO was good for more than 7 days. I was hoping for the same but mine from Shaw’s expired in 7 days.

Between PetSmart’s Prime Day sale, Flavor Adventure and this 20% discount on PetSmart g.c. we’re set for awhile.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Albertsons chains:$10 OYNO wyb $50 gc 8/4-8/14:

@kimi That’s the other thing I recall. Safeway’s OYNO was good for more than 7 days. I was hoping for the same but mine from Shaw’s expired in 7 days.

Between PetSmart’s Prime Day sale, Flavor Adventure and this 20% discount on PetSmart g.c. we’re set for awhile.

Given I’m getting a bunch of free cat food from Acme now, won’t have to buy anything at Petsmart for a while.

• 500 Club

@mistercheap Gift cards don’t go bad. I buy a PetSmart egc from Amazon when I order from PetSmart. Pay with Amazon gc. Instead I’ll buy a Shaw’s egc from Amazon and use it to buy the PetSmart gc in store. I’m sure I’ll use the PetSmart gc it at some point. 20% discount vs 0% if I just buy a PetSmart egc from Amazon. I have hundreds in Amazon gc; might as well use some.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Albertsons chains:$10 OYNO wyb $50 gc 8/4-8/14:

@mistercheap Gift cards don’t go bad. I buy a PetSmart egc from Amazon when I order from PetSmart. Pay with Amazon gc. Instead I’ll buy a Shaw’s egc from Amazon and use it to buy the PetSmart gc in store. I’m sure I’ll use the PetSmart gc it at some point. 20% discount vs 0% if I just buy a PetSmart egc from Amazon. I have hundreds in Amazon gc; might as well use some.

Yeah, they run this promo every 2-3 months it seems, so I may hold off for now. Stocked to the gills at the moment.

• 500 Club

Expired

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.