Kohl's Deals Discussion Thread: Kohl's Cash, Rewards, Promo & Mystery Codes, FAQ's

• Welcome to Kohl’s Deals Discussion Thread!

Trying to navigate through all the requirements and jargon that accompany Kohl’s sales and promotions? You’ve come to the right place for help! Please feel free to ask questions below – 🔥 flame-free!

*For promo codes, go here: Official Kohl’s Sales and Promo Codes Master Thread

Here are common terms and abbreviations used in Kohl’s sales:

• KC: Kohl’s Cash - $ reward earned for meeting a specified purchase amount, to be applied to a future purchase within a specific timeframe

• Y2Y: Yes2You Rewards - $ reward earned for each $ spent, regardless of tender type; 100 points = $5 reward, to be applied to a future purchase during the month after it is earned; points roll over until 100 is reached

• MVC: Most Valued Customer - Kohl’s Charge Cardholders who spend $600 or more during a calendar year, which earns them six additional opportunities to save 15% off a purchase

• Exclusions: Merchandise and brands which are not eligible for promotional offers and discounts or purchase with Kohl’s Cash or Y2Y Rewards

• MIR: Mail-In-Rebate - manufacturer’s or store’s promotional refund of a portion of an item’s purchase price when purchased within a specific timeframe; refunded only if the purchaser completes and mails-in a rebate form and proof of purchase as required

• YMMV: Your Mileage May Vary - you may or may not have success, your results may differ from those of others

• Kiosk: An in-store, interactive touch-screen ordering machine, similar to the automated postal machines found in a post office lobby, but generally much slower and more cumbersome to use.

• FS: Free Shipping - Shipping is generally $8.95 an order or free at $75 or with a special promo code; free shipping for smaller orders is available by ordering via an in-store Kiosk, ordering online and selecting store pick-up, or ordering from a mobile device at a Kohl’s store/parking lot with the device’s location services feature active. NOTE: Kohl’s Cash and Y2Y Rewards do not apply toward shipping charges.

• BOPUS: Buy Online, Pick Up in Store - an order that is placed online and picked up at the Customer Service desk of a local Kohl’s store a few hours later, thereby saving the cost and time of shipping the order. Some BOPUS orders may qualify for $5 Kohl’s Cash as an incentive to pick up a particular in-stock item (e.g., a heavy blender or vacuum cleaner) rather than have it shipped free.
      https://www.kohls.com/ecom/kohls-smartcart-kcash.html

• Tender: Type of payment - cash, check, credit card, Kohl’s charge card, Kohl’s Cash, Y2Y Rewards

• Promo Code: Promotion Code - an electronic coupon that offers special savings above and beyond sale prices, but only if purchaser applies it at checkout. Some codes may be general (save 15% on a shoe purchase, or, save 20% on any purchase), while others may have specific requirements (save $10 on a $50 shoe purchase, or, save 30% on any purchase made with a Kohl’s Charge Card). Promo Codes are typically printed in bold, capital letters and may be a combination of letters and numerals (🎃 PUMPKIN30).

• Mystery Code: A unique, one-time use, random code that Kohl’s emails or texts to subscribers on the last day of a 30% promotion, the value of which is unknown until applied at checkout, where it is revealed to be a discount of 20%, 30%, or 40% off an entire purchase, eligible for payment by any tender (30% codes are otherwise restricted to payment by Kohl’s charge card).

• Stack: Ability to combine (stack) multiple promo codes in one purchase: a maximum of four promo codes may be applied to a purchase made via Kohl’s full website; purchases made via mobile device or in-store Kiosk are restricted to two promo codes per order.
      Example of an eligible code combination:
      🌟 20OFFSHOES — 20% off shoes (department-specific %-off)
      🌟 MENSTYLE10 — $10 off $50 men’s (department-specific $-off)
      🌟 SAVE30NOW — 30% site-wide (general %-off, calculated last)
      🌟 SHIP4FREE — free S/H
      Coupons are always applied in the following order during checkout (regardless of the order in which they are entered):

1. Department-specific dollar-off or percent-off promo codes will be applied to the qualifying items.
    2. Dollar-off coupons (including Kohl’s Cash and Y2Y Rewards Cash) will be subtracted from the subtotal.
    3. ONE sitewide percent-off discount will be applied to the total.
    • Wallet - an area on Kohl’s website and app that gathers current promotional offers, Kohl’s Cash, Yes2You Rewards, and Gift Cards into one convenient place. Promo codes that customer is eligible for automatically appear in the wallet, but users can manually enter promo codes, rewards codes, and gift card codes, as well. Promo offers appear as coupon cards that contain promo codes for online use and/or scanable barcodes, for in-store use.

• Digital Price Code - Internal codes that Kohl’s places in the upper right corner of digital price tags to indicate what kind of price is being offered, helpful to customers seeking the best deals:
      BB = Bonus Buy
      BGH = Buy one, get one half off
      GV = Great Value
      NM = New Markdown
      PP = Product Placement (sale price is fixed)
      S = Sale price
      50 = 50% off
      ⬛ = Lowest price of the season

• Price Adjustment - If you purchase a non-clearance item and it goes on sale within two weeks of your purchase, you may ask Kohl’s to honor the lower price and make a price adjustment for you (return the purchase and re-purchase it at the lower price). Note: if your original purchase received Kohl’s Cash or a discount that subsequently expired, you may not get either benefit again. YMMV

• Price Match - Kohl’s will match a competitor’s in-store price for an identical product sold in Kohl’s stores. Just bring a copy of the competitor’s ad with the current date on it to your nearest Kohl’s Department Store (make sure that the ad includes a description of the item and the competitor’s retail or sale price). Kohl’s will not match online prices, whether for a competitor or for Kohls.com, nor allow promotional offers, $-off and/or %-off coupons to be applied to a price-matched product.

• Cash Back: A percentage of the purchase price returned to the buyer as a cash rebate when accessing Kohls.com through a referral site such as those collected and compared below
      (Note: RetailMeNot doesn’t appear to be listed at any of the Cash Back Comparison sites below, but often has amazing cash back offers for Kohl’s - $15 off $75, $20 off $100):
      http://www.cashbackholic.com/cashback-rebates-kohls.com.html
      https://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/kohl-s/
      http://evreward.com/store/go/1326
      https://cashbackwatch.com/lookup.php?store=Xbuy-]-f
      https://cashreporter.com/store/cashback-kohls/410/

MOD NOTE: replies dated prior to creation of this thread are off topic posts merged from other threads (e.g., Questions About Kohl’s Mystery Coupons and Promos and Official Kohl’s Sales and Promo Codes Master Thread). This will also prevent having to re-answer questions that have already been answered in detail.

• Global Moderator

@scgt1 said in WELCOME NEW USERS !!! Ask your questions here! (flame-free) !!!:

Does anyone know off hand if Kohl’s runs 30% (even Mystery coupons) and $10 off $50 around BF or during Nov? I can’t remember how they ran these promos last season. I have a load of Y2Y that will be converting the start of the month and a list of things I have bookmarked and I’m just wondering the best time to pick these things up. I’ll also have some KC coming this weekend when I return my 30% orders for 40% reorders which KC was used on several of them. f

Let’s tag @MISTERCHEAP and @KohlsPowrShopper. I think either of them could probably answer that.

• @scgt1 asked @fivetalents:

Does anyone know off hand if Kohl’s runs 30% (even Mystery coupons) and $10 off $50 around BF or during Nov?

Last year, Kohl’s offered:

• $10 off $25 + $10 @$50 Kohl’s Cash November 4–8, 2016
    • $10 off $25 on Veteran’s Day, November 11, 2016
    • 30% off + $10 @$50 Kohl’s Cash November 9–17, 2016
    • 15% off + Black Friday deals + $15 @$50 Kohl’s Cash + FS @$50 (reg. $75) online Monday, November 21–Friday, November 25, 2016, and in-store Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24–Friday, November 25, 2016
    • 30% off + $10 @$50 Kohl’s Cash followed Black Friday; I no longer have the dates, but the promo must have ended December 2, 2016, as there was a Mystery Code that day
    • 25% off friends & family (reg. 20%) + FS @$50 December 6-10, 2016, overlapped with
    • $5 off $5 one-time use emailed code, online-only December 7, 2016
    • 30% off + $10 @$50 Kohl’s Cash & FS @$50 (reg. $75) December 11–24, 2016, with an overlapping Mystery Code December 12, 2016, and $15 off $50 in-store only, one-time use emailed code December 13–24, 2016

Kohl’s October 2017 promotions have all matched the values and timing of Kohl’s October 2016 promotions, so one should reasonably expect the above promotions to, likewise, be repeated in November (and December) 2017.

Kohl’s has just leaked its Black Friday ad for 2017: it will, once again, start the Monday before Thanksgiving (November 20, 2017) online, and in-store Thanksgiving evening (November 23, 2017), with once-a-year $15 KC for every $50 spent during the Black Friday Sale.

To see Kohl’s Black Friday ad, Top Toys 2017, Kohl’s Exclusive Toys, and current promo codes, click here: Official Kohl’s Sales and Promo Codes Master Thread

I’ll also have some KC coming this weekend when I return my 30% orders for 40% reorders which KC was used on several of them.

Wow! 40% reorders? How are you managing to score that sweet deal? 😲

• Global Moderator

@scgt1 To add additional info: Typically no, the 30%-40% codes are not offered during BF week. However there typically is a 15-20% off code for all and min. for delivery is lowered to $25 or $50 (vs $75). A couple of times it has been free no minimum to ship.

Also, cashback is usually aggressive around BF and hopefully we will see 10% or more CB offered at major CB or Credit Card portal sites.

• @kohlspowrshopper said in WELCOME NEW USERS !!! Ask your questions here! (flame-free) !!!:

@scgt1 asked @fivetalents:

Does anyone know off hand if Kohl’s runs 30% (even Mystery coupons) and $10 off $50 around BF or during Nov?

Last year, Kohl’s offered:

• $10 off $25 + $10 @$50 Kohl’s Cash November 4–8, 2016
    • $10 off $25 on Veteran’s Day, November 11, 2016
    • 30% off + $10 @$50 Kohl’s Cash November 9–17, 2016
    • 15% off + Black Friday deals + $15 @$50 Kohl’s Cash + FS @$50 (reg. $75) online Monday, November 21–Friday, November 25, 2016, and in-store Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24–Friday, November 25, 2016
    • 30% off + $10 @$50 Kohl’s Cash followed Black Friday; I no longer have the dates, but the promo must have ended December 2, 2016, as there was a Mystery Code that day
    • 25% off friends & family (reg. 20%) + FS @$50 December 6-10, 2016, overlapped with
    • $5 off $5 one-time use emailed code, online-only December 7, 2016
    • 30% off + $10 @$50 Kohl’s Cash & FS @$50 (reg. $75) December 11–24, 2016, with an overlapping Mystery Code December 12, 2016, and $15 off $50 in-store only, one-time use emailed code December 13–24, 2016

Kohl’s October 2017 promotions have all matched the values and timing of Kohl’s October 2016 promotions, so one should reasonably expect the above promotions to, likewise, be repeated in November (and December) 2017.

Kohl’s has just leaked its Black Friday ad for 2017: it will, once again, start the Monday before Thanksgiving (November 20, 2017) online, and in-store Thanksgiving evening (November 23, 2017), with once-a-year $15 KC for every $50 spent during the Black Friday Sale.

To see Kohl’s Black Friday ad, Top Toys 2017, Kohl’s Exclusive Toys, and current promo codes, click here: Official Kohl’s Sales and Promo Codes Master Thread

I’ll also have some KC coming this weekend when I return my 30% orders for 40% reorders which KC was used on several of them.

Wow! 40% reorders? How are you managing to score that sweet deal? 😲

Man so the $10 KC I earned today won’t be good when the 30% kicks off. 😕 Oh well. LOL At least all the Y2Y that will convert can be used during the 30%. It looks like they were offering FS on at least the 11-13 of Nov and may possibly have offered it continuously until at least Dec 20 as I had several orders during that time frame that show shipping was free. Or then again it could have been free for all those orders because it met the minimum as stated above by MISTERCHEAP.

The 40% codes I used to reorder the items I got at 30% were from a mystery code generator.

• Kohl’s promo codes for November 2017 are now posted on the Official Kohl’s Sales and Promo Codes Master Thread, @scgt1:

● 30% off online or in-store with pass, Kohl’s charge Nov 8-19

● Earn $10 Kohl’s Cash @$50 Nov 8-16

● Redeem Kohl’s Cash earned Oct 26-29 by Nov 7

The KC that you just earned will expire Nov 7; however, if you don’t make that cutoff, you can still spend it in-store for 10 days after expiration, which would enable you to combine it with your Y2Y Rewards, the 30% off promo, and the new KC earn period starting Nov 8 (you would just miss out on any $ cash back that you, otherwise, would have earned online).

Just be aware that, precisely at midnight CT Nov 7–> 8, prices will change online—usually, increasing significantly—so, you’ll want to calculate your estimated savings before Nov 8 to decide when/how you want to spend your KC.

Where did you find your Mystery Code generator? I’ve only seen one once, two 30% campaigns ago, but that website wasn’t offering any codes this last time around. 😞

• @kohlspowrshopper said in WELCOME NEW USERS !!! Ask your questions here! (flame-free) !!!:

Kohl’s promo codes for November 2017 are now posted on the Official Kohl’s Sales and Promo Codes Master Thread, @scgt1:

● 30% off online or in-store with pass, Kohl’s charge Nov 8-19

● Earn $10 Kohl’s Cash @$50 Nov 8-16

● Redeem Kohl’s Cash earned Oct 26-29 by Nov 7

The KC that you just earned will expire Nov 7; however, if you don’t make that cutoff, you can still spend it in-store for 10 days after expiration, which would enable you to combine it with your Y2Y Rewards, the 30% off promo, and the new KC earn period starting Nov 8 (you would just miss out on any $ cash back that you, otherwise, would have earned online).

Just be aware that, precisely at midnight CT Nov 7–> 8, prices will change online—usually, increasing significantly—so, you’ll want to calculate your estimated savings before Nov 8 to decide when/how you want to spend your KC.

Where did you find your Mystery Code generator? I’ve only seen one once, two 30% campaigns ago, but that website wasn’t offering any codes this last time around. :

I could always place a cheap order then return to store and it will issue new KC that will be good immediately to use up the one $10 KC I have which will end on the 7th. LOL

Offers.com It’s a PITA to get a 40% and involves a secured browser session each time you pull a code. Copy paste see if it’s 40% nope, new browser sessions copy paste nope, new browser session copy paste SCORE. Place order, new browser session copy paste ugh, new browser…

I might add I swear Kohl’s has started to CPU mine in the back ground on our computers too. It doesn’t matter what time of day or night I’m on their site. Can be after a fresh start up but it hogs my cpu when on FF or Edge. My fans are constantly cycling from the extra load being placed on the cpu. Once I leave their page it’s all good. This has only happened leading up to the holiday season (3 weeks ago maybe)

I can’t wait until the real sales start including BF their site has always been horrible once it goes live let alone them doing what ever it is that is causing the cpu load.

When I say load I’m meaning 75-85% utilization on my cpu (6600K) when only on their page and it cycles around up and down over and over the whole time I’m on their page and theirs alone.

I can have 20 tabs open and never use but 15-20% if that but if I just have one tab and Kohl’s open pfff forget about it. LOL I wish I could/knew how to prove what they are doing but it is becoming a big issue with many web sites using your cpu to mine coins when you visit their site.

• Is there any solid information on if the $10 off $50 Select Home promo code HOME10 (11/12 -11/19/2017) in the Kohl’s Promo thread will in fact be going on and during the slated timeframe?

I’ve had the Vet code in my Kohls app for several days and it just started showing up in my account on the website but I still don’t see the Home code.

Also does Kohl’s typically run home goods cheaper right now leading up to the $10 off code or do they actually put things on a “claimed” sale price during the promo? Meaning something that is $46.99 everywhere else is $67.99 now on Kohl’s but has been off and on $67.99-$79.99 the past several weeks another item has been $119.99-$129.99 regularly. It was $119.99 prior to the 30% then it was jacked up to $129.99 when the 30% went into effect. Which of course is Kohl’s MO but I just started shopping with them this time last year so I’m not too keen on how they typically handle their pricing.

So I’m wondering if I should grab them during the Vet coupon or wait for the Home coupon since 30% is active during both.

• @scgt1 asked:

Is there any solid information on if the $10 off $50 Select Home promo code HOME10 (11/12 -11/19/2017) in the Kohl’s Promo thread will in fact be going on and during the slated timeframe?

Yes, the $10 off $50 coupon will be valid 11/12 - 11/19/2017. If you manually enter the code in your Wallet, it will immediately appear, but as pending, since today is only Nov 9.

I’ve had the Vet code in my Kohls app for several days and it just started showing up in my account on the website but I still don’t see the Home code.

Kohl’s will add codes to your Wallet as they come available, not when they are still in the near future (Kohl’s hasn’t put VETSDAY into my Wallet yet, and the promo starts at midnight tonight); however, customers can always add codes manually and, as long as a code will be available within a reasonable amount of time, the code will appear – but as pending, and the dates might not show.

Also does Kohl’s typically run home goods cheaper right now leading up to the $10 off code or do they actually put things on a “claimed” sale price during the promo?

I haven’t been able to get a solid grasp on how Kohl’s sets its pricing, but I have noticed that price changes tend to happen at the beginning and end of a 30% promotion (which usually end on a Sunday, unless a holiday is involved), as well as on a Thursday - Wednesday cycle, rather than the traditional Sunday - Saturday cycle.

Digital sale price signs provide a little information about a sale via a code in the upper right corner of the sign: there is a section about that in the opening post in the Official Kohl’s Thread, if you want to learn how to decipher the codes.

Moreover, prices change (and Kohl’s Cash ends) precisely at midnight CT (although, sometimes, promo codes remain valid through midnight PT – YMMV).

I have often been shopping during the last hours of a 30% campaign (along with countless others, judging by how slow the website is) and completed my purchase at midnight (missing the 11:59 cutoff), only to discover that the price of one or more of the items changed while the hourglass was spinning and the order was being transmitted.

More times than not, the price of a sale item increased, but a few times, the price decreased, and sometimes, a sale price even remained the same.

So I’m wondering if I should grab them during the Vet coupon or wait for the Home coupon since 30% is active during both.

Kohl’s has great return and price match policies: if you want to ensure that you get the best price, you could order your desired items during the first sale, then request a price adjustment if the items go on sale for less within two weeks (excluding clearance items).

However, if you applied a coupon to the first order and it is no longer valid, you will not be able to apply it to the price adjustment.

$10 off $25 storewide promos are rare.

@MisterCheap might have additional knowledge of how Kohl’s runs sales and adjusts prices around sales.

@scgt1 asked:

Is there any solid information on if the $10 off $50 Select Home promo code HOME10 (11/12 -11/19/2017) in the Kohl’s Promo thread will in fact be going on and during the slated timeframe?

Yes, the $10 off $50 coupon will be valid 11/12 - 11/19/2017. If you manually enter the code in your Wallet, it will immediately appear, but as pending, since today is only Nov 9.

Kohl’s will add codes to your Wallet as they come available, not when they are still in the near future (Kohl’s hasn’t put VETSDAY into my Wallet yet, and the promo starts at midnight tonight); however, customers can always add codes manually and, as long as a code will be available within a reasonable amount of time, the code will appear – but as pending, and the dates might not show.

Also does Kohl’s typically run home goods cheaper right now leading up to the $10 off code or do they actually put things on a “claimed” sale price during the promo?

I haven’t been able to get a solid grasp on how Kohl’s sets its pricing, but I have noticed that price changes tend to happen at the beginning and end of a 30% promotion (which usually end on a Sunday, unless a holiday is involved), as well as on a Thursday - Wednesday cycle, rather than the traditional Sunday - Saturday cycle.

Digital sale price signs provide a little information about a sale via a code in the upper right corner of the sign: there is a section about that in the opening post in the Official Kohl’s Thread, if you want to learn how to decipher the codes.

Moreover, prices change (and Kohl’s Cash ends) precisely at midnight CT (although, sometimes, promo codes remain valid through midnight PT – YMMV).

I have often been shopping during the last hours of a 30% campaign (along with countless others, judging by how slow the website is) and completed my purchase at midnight (missing the 11:59 cutoff), only to discover that the price of one or more of the items changed while the hourglass was spinning and the order was being transmitted.

More times than not, the price of a sale item increased, but a few times, the price decreased, and sometimes, a sale price even remained the same.

Kohl’s has great return and price match policies: if you want to ensure that you get the best price, you could order your desired items during the first sale, then request a price adjustment if the items go on sale for less within two weeks (excluding clearance items).

However, if you applied a coupon to the first order and it is no longer valid, you will not be able to apply it to the price adjustment.

$10 off $25 storewide promos are rare.

@MisterCheap might have additional knowledge of how Kohl’s runs sales and adjusts prices around sales.

Thanks for the update. Really appreciate it.

• I don’t think it was mentioned previously but Is there any blending with KC expiration’s (like their promos) or do they kill it right away? IE have KC that starts on 11/17 can it be used in the late hours of 11/16 during the code blending kill off time frame when expiring codes can be used with new codes for a select short while.

Another instance is the KC that ends on 11/22 yet the doorbusters start at 12:01am CT on 11/23 is there any extra carry over time or does the KC die exactly at 12am so any that dies at 11/22 will be dead for online use at the start of 11/23 (Doorbusters specifically the Blaze lol)

• @scgt1 asked:

Is there any blending with KC expirations (like their promos) or do they kill it right away? I have KC that starts on 11/17 – can it be used in the late hours of 11/16 during the code blending kill off time frame when expiring codes can be used with new codes for a select short while?

Based solely on my own experiences:

The earn period for KC ends when the clock strikes 12:00 midnight CT, along with any expiring sale prices.

The redemption period, on the other hand, seems to last until the clock strikes midnight PT (2:00 a.m. CT), along with expiring promo codes. (YMMV)

During this two-hour window, it does appear that there is an overlap when expiring KC can be applied to expiring promo codes (again, YMMV), as well as to new sale prices and Doorbusters and incoming promo codes.

Although I’ve seen it reported that new Kohl’s Cash becomes active @12 midnight ET, my experience has been that it doesn’t become active until midnight CT, at which time it can be applied to any eligible incoming or outgoing sales and coupons.

@scgt1 asked:

Is there any blending with KC expirations (like their promos) or do they kill it right away? I have KC that starts on 11/17 – can it be used in the late hours of 11/16 during the code blending kill off time frame when expiring codes can be used with new codes for a select short while?

Based solely on my own experiences:

The earn period for KC ends when the clock strikes 12:00 midnight CT, along with any expiring sale prices.

The redemption period, on the other hand, seems to last until the clock strikes midnight PT (2:00 a.m. CT), along with expiring promo codes. (YMMV)

During this two-hour window, it does appear that there is an overlap when expiring KC can be applied to expiring promo codes (again, YMMV), as well as to new sale prices and Doorbusters and incoming promo codes.

Although I’ve seen it reported that new Kohl’s Cash becomes active @12 midnight ET, my experience has been that it doesn’t become active until midnight CT, at which time it can be applied to any eligible incoming or outgoing sales and coupons.

That’s the key right there. LOL I want to utilize the mystery codes on the 16th with the KC that starts the 17th along with the 30% and $10 off $50 home code. Have any experience with how late the mystery codes run? Can they be treated like all other lapsing codes that seem to end at 2am CT just like the VETSDAY code did this time around or do they end at 12am CT promptly usually since they are Mystery codes?

• @scgt1 asked:

I want to utilize the mystery codes on the 16th with the KC that starts the 17th along with the 30% and $10 off $50 home code. Have any experience with how late the mystery codes run? Can they be treated like all other lapsing codes that seem to end at 2am CT just like the VETSDAY code did this time around or do they end at 12am CT promptly usually since they are Mystery codes?

My experience has been that there is no difference between a published promo code and a randomly-generated, unique mystery code, as far as being able to squeeze a few extra hours out of expiring codes goes, and being able to overlap them with new codes.

Likewise, for stretching out the redemption period of KC and Y2Y Rewards; although, I don’t think that I’ve ever pushed my luck with Y2Y Rewards – once Y2Y expires, it’s gone; whereas, one can (currently) utilize a courtesy grace period in-store for a few days after KC expires, after which, it, too, is gone forever.

The only things that I’ve seen consistently expire at midnight CT are the KC earn periods and sale prices; although, if one missed the cutoff time by mere seconds or minutes, it is likely that Kohl’s Customer Service would honor both, if asked.

You mentioned your desire to utilize both a 30% and a (20%-30%-40%) mystery code with the upcoming $10 off $50 Home code…

Just to clarify: Kohl’s allows a maximum of four coupon codes per purchase, which could include a combination of up to four department-specific $-off and/or %-off codes per purchase, but only one site-wide $-off and one site-wide %-off code per purchase. Therefore, you wouldn’t be able to stack a 40% site-wide mystery code with a 30% site-wide promo code—you would have to choose one or the other.

@scgt1 asked:

I want to utilize the mystery codes on the 16th with the KC that starts the 17th along with the 30% and $10 off $50 home code. Have any experience with how late the mystery codes run? Can they be treated like all other lapsing codes that seem to end at 2am CT just like the VETSDAY code did this time around or do they end at 12am CT promptly usually since they are Mystery codes?

My experience has been that there is no difference between a published promo code and a randomly-generated, unique mystery code, as far as being able to squeeze a few extra hours out of expiring codes goes, and being able to overlap them with new codes.

Likewise, for stretching out the redemption period of KC and Y2Y Rewards; although, I don’t think that I’ve ever pushed my luck with Y2Y Rewards – once Y2Y expires, it’s gone; whereas, one can (currently) utilize a courtesy grace period in-store for a few days after KC expires, after which, it, too, is gone forever.

The only things that I’ve seen consistently expire at midnight CT are the KC earn periods and sale prices; although, if one missed the cutoff time by mere seconds or minutes, it is likely that Kohl’s Customer Service would honor both, if asked.

You mentioned your desire to utilize both a 30% and a (20%-30%-40%) mystery code with the upcoming $10 off $50 Home code…

Just to clarify: Kohl’s allows a maximum of four coupon codes per purchase, which could include a combination of up to four department-specific $-off and/or %-off codes per purchase, but only one site-wide $-off and one site-wide %-off code per purchase. Therefore, you wouldn’t be able to stack a 40% site-wide mystery code with a 30% site-wide promo code—you would have to choose one or the other.

The 30% and $ off was prior to knowing about the Mystery code on the 16th. I know you can’t use multiple % off codes unless they are actually offering the extra % off per department. Which they won’t be allowing mystery codes to be used alongside the 30% code. Although then some of the over priced items they have may actually meet other retailers daily prices with that combination. LOL

• Talk about a gamble with the 40% code and the KC that starts on 11/17. Hopped on chat to see if I could get solid clarification on the end time for the mystery code and this is why I got:
    The mystery promo-code is valid only today 11/16/17 till 11:59 PM CST. I was also told the 11/17 start KC will start at 12:00am CT on 11/17. Don’t know if I want to wait it out and chance the loss of the 40% code and possibly blow the ability to utilize the 30% also since it’s end date is today.

• The official end time for Kohl’s promo codes is midnight CT, as recently indicated and supported by an online countdown clock on Veterans Day (11/10/2017).

Astute observers, however, noticed that, whereas price changes took effect promptly at midnight CT, Kohl’s shopping carts continued to honor those expiring promo codes until midnight PT (an extra 2 hours).

Astute observers also noticed that the countdown clock stopped at -02:00:00, rather than at the expected 00:00:00. Interesting.

That being said, and, recognizing that past events cannot guarantee future results, it would seem prudent to simply place your order before midnight CT, @scgt1, securely utilizing your 40% ❓ Mystery Code and earning 💵 Kohl’s Cash (usually, KC earning opportunities accompany Friends & Family events, but I do not know if that is the case this time around – right now, I am only aware of the upcoming $15 Nov 20 - 25 and $10 Nov 30 - Dec 06 KC earning periods).

Then, to ensure that you received the most savings, restock your shopping cart with the same items to compare prices after 12:01 a.m. CT.

Should any prices drop after you make your 40% pre-midnight CT purchase, you can always request a price adjustment from customer service (clearance items excepted).

The only drawback to that approach would be that you would lose the 40% savings, as that promotion will have expired.

Unless you have a 2nd 40% off code that is still honored after midnight CT, the most that you would be guaranteed after midnight CT would be 20%, with incoming code FF20; although, it is likely that the expiring 30% code would still work. Kohl’s Cash may or may not be available.

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper I placed an order for pick up and received $5 KC which is active immediately and doesn’t expire until 12-31-17. Can I rinse & repeat? If I use it to order a $5 item for pick up will I receive another $5 KC?

• According to Kohl’s, this $5 BOPUS (Buy Online, Pick Up in Store) promotion may be enjoyed more than once, but is limited to one offer per customer per day:
    https://www.kohls.com/ecom/kohls-smartcart-kcash.html?irgwc=1&irgwc=1&irgwc=1&utm_campaign=362118&utm_source=10810&cid=affiliate-_-10810&utm_content=ONLINE_TRACKING_LINK&utm_medium=affiliate

BOPUS Kohl’s Cash can be redeemed immediately after receipt, even outside of promotional Kohl’s Cash redemption periods.

Sadly, I have no personal experience with Kohl’s $5 incentive to utilize its BOPUS service, @my4mainecoons, despite it being offered since October.

Although I drive past my neighborhood Kohl’s on a daily basis, I rarely actually shop there. I much prefer shopping late at night from the comfort of my own home – cocoa in one hand, mouse in the other – over wandering aimlessly through the store for hours at a time – Kohl’s Cash in one hand, shopping cart in the other – especially during the holidays, so, I always select BOPUS when given the option, regardless of whether my purchase qualifies for FS or not (except that one time when I ordered four 70-pint dehumidifiers…).

As a result, Kohl’s apparently hasn’t felt the need to seduce me with a monetary reward to encourage me to continue that practice, and is, instead, focusing its efforts on other customers.

Online chatter indicates that those more fortunate than I have been able to receive the $5 incentive multiple times, at a rate of once a day; although, one busy shopper reported receiving six $5 rewards in one day (hmmmm 🤔).

Despite notification of the one reward per day restriction, busy shoppers making multiple purchases in one day have complained about receiving $5 offers with each order confirmation initially, but ultimately receiving only one incentive after pickup, even in cases where orders placed on the same day were picked up on separate days.

Some recipients have indicated that the $5 reward appeared in a pop-up window while shopping, while others reported receiving it immediately upon placing available-in-store items into the shopping cart, while still others noticed that it wasn’t until after a rather large or heavy available-in-store item was placed into the shopping cart that the offer appeared.

Where were you in the shopping process when you received the $5 offer, @my4mainecoons?

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper I ordered online from the comfort of home. Ordered for local pick up to avoid shipping. (Paid with the KC and Yes2You earned on BF.) Picked up the order later on same day and when I arrived home there was email with $5 KC.

I wonder if I can order something small (as cheap as possible) for local pickup and come out ahead on $5 KC’s. Any ideas for items < $1? Found candle melts $2.99, $2.24 after 25% off. The Big One Pillow for $2.99 probably has better yard sale value.

• Ordered for local pick up to avoid shipping … Picked up the order later on same day and when I arrived home there was email with $5 KC.

Was it a surprise to you that you received the $5 KC thank you email, @my4mainecoons, or did you get tipped off to the bonus by a pop-up window when adding an item to your cart for shipping (Would you like to receive $5 KC by picking up this item in store, instead?) or some other indication (a thumbnail of the $5 BOPUS promo at the top of the shopping cart page, beckoning you to choose BOPUS instead of shipping and receive $5 KC for your effort?

Other shoppers have reflected on the seeming randomness of the incentive: some have received it when purchasing a coffee mug, sweater, KitchenAid mixer, or vacuum cleaner…others have received it when buying one item or buying lots of shipped items and only one BOPUS item (the sweater)…no discernible pattern…

Here are a few low-cost items (greeting cards are also an option):

Mini lotions and lip balm and other sale items under $5

Note: the KC will be subtracted from the purchase total before the 25% site-wide discount is taken:

I couldn’t find anything for an even $5 for illustrative purposes 😕, so this will have to do:

$4.99 cool item - $5.00 KC = $0.01 - 25% promo = $0
    https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2108059/disney-cinderella-kids-6-in-melamine-bowl-set-by-jumping-beans.jsp?prdPV=98

2 x $2.99 cool items = $5.98 - $5.00 KC = $0.98 - 25% promo = $0.74
    https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2262993/wilton-comfort-grip-snowflake-christmas-cookie-cutter.jsp?prdPV=29

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper I saw something about the $5 bonus when I was ordering.
    Right now, placing something in cart I haven’t seen the $5 bonus mentioned but I’m at work. Will see what happens when I load cart on home pc. I have a Kohls gc to play with. I might get a few pillows @ $2.99 ea if I can get the $5 KC for each.

I didn’t receive the $5 bonus when I picked up my 12 small kitchen appliances last week. That was BOPUS too.

Mini lotions aren’t available in store. Didn’t see any lip balms < $4.

• Sorry…was focusing more on price than on availability when doing the search…

I’d be very interested to see how you are able to trigger the BOPUS bonus, @my4mainecoons…in an attempt to lure this elusive offer out of hiding, I filled my cart with $500 worth of in-store items and then chose shipping, but, alas, my efforts were in vain… 😞

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper So I did online chat to ask, why did I receive $5 BOPUS bonus on order #2 ($60) and not for order #1 ($200+). CSR didn’t explain it but issued me 100 pts.
    my4: Points? Is that Yes2You?
    CSR: yes
    my4: The $5 BOPUS Bonus I received could be used immediately, ie for Christmas shopping. Yes2You won’t be available until January?
    CSR: yes, that is correct
    my4: harrumph (I should have said ‘bah humbug’)
    CSR: I’m sorry as it is system generated coupon. We don’t have option to re-issue it.
    my4: why didn’t it happen when it was supposed to happen? Did I not do something? I didn’t know about it until I received for the 2nd order. Then because I received for 2nd order I wondered why not for the first order.

CSR: Let me check with that and help you with that.

my4: Thanks. If I’m going to place other orders I want to do it so I get the bonus of course.

CSR: I have great news for you. I will honor you with $5 on your next online order. When you place the new order chat back with us and help them with my chat reference: 999999-9999. I will leave a clear note on this chat.

my4: And if its BOPUS I’ll also receive the $5 after I pick it up?

CSR: Yes, you will receive the $5.

my4: oh my 🙂

CSR: Thank you so much for understanding.

my4: Well, this is all more than I was expecting. Thank you very much.

• 💡 🙂 Thanks, @my4mainecoons! Perhaps I should chat with CSR, too, and see if I can get credits for all of the BOPUS orders I’ve placed since Kohl’s rolled this promo out around the beginning of October…

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper oh my, that would be awesome!
    All this means that my $200 BF small appliances order became even more of a MM.

Now I have $5 from CSR with which to generate another $5 BOPUS bonus. That should leave me with $10 in KC. Believe me, if I don’t receive BOPUS bonus on (3rd) order I’ll be chatting again.

I don’t need anything. I’m all about the MM. Found an iced tea spoon for $1.99 after 25% off. So I’ll order that and pay with gc (purchased with Plenti Pts at Rite Aid for MM) and hopefully earn $5 KC.

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper said in Official Kohl's Sales and Promo Codes Master Thread:

💡 🙂 Thanks, @my4mainecoons! Perhaps I should chat with CSR, too, and see if I can get credits for all of the BOPUS orders I’ve placed since Kohl’s rolled this promo out around the beginning of October…

I had to give them the order numbers so you might want to get stuff together before you start chatting.

• Woo-hoo! If there were a KohlsPowerShopper Hall of Fame, @my4mainecoons, I would nominate you for induction, with all those deals!

You are surpassing Kohl’s tagline: “It’s like getting paid to shop!”

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper Just ordered a spoon for $1.99 on Kohls gc.
    Tomorrow AM will order 2nd spoon.
    Plan to pick both up tomorrow but because ordered on different days I expect to receive 2 BOPUS bonuses.
    Unfortunately store closest to home doesn’t have the spoons. Picking up an hour from home so not like I can run in every day.
    I’d like to get 4 spoons total. I think a set of 4 for $5 would be good resale price at my annual yard sale.

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper I can’t believe this. I ordered iced tea spoon. Received order confirmation and then this:

Hi, My4.
    We’re sorry to say it, but we looked into things and we recently sold out of the items in your order. So, we’ve had to cancel order #4379949464. You have not been charged for any items since we weren’t able to fulfill the order.
    To make it up to you, here’s something for your next Kohl’s shopping trip.

$5 GIFT

PIN: 9999

Expires 01/31/2018. Valid in store, online and at kiosk. No minimum purchase required.*

So what am I up to now? $5/$5 online, $5 BOPUS bonus KC, $5 KC for oos (Is it KC?) and $5 Yes2You in January?

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper Success? I ordered a cocktail fork for $1.59 and its ready for pick up. We’ll see if the BOPUS bonus shows up before I pick up tomorrow or if picking up triggers the bonus.

• Kudos to you, @my4mainecoons! [insert minion-bowing-down emoji here]

$5/$5 online, $5 BOPUS bonus KC, $5 KC for oos (Is it KC?) and $5 Yes2You in January

Kohl’s has cancelled a few of my BOPUS items due to being OOS, too (once, I lucked out and found the cancelled item when I went in to spend my refunded KC on something else, so I was able to re-purchase it); a few times, Kohl’s consoled me with a $5 “We’re Sorry” gift, but not the last few times (including this week).

Pickup will be the trigger for your “Thanks for your pickup order!” email with the BOPUS KC, reason being: if you fail to come get your purchase within a week, your order is cancelled, as is the reason for Kohl’s issuing any BOPUS KC.

It’ll be interesting to see if you get $5 tomorrow…I just picked up 4 out of 5 Thanksgiving KC orders (split among 3 stores, since so many items were OOS at the closest one)…checked my “Thank You” emails for Kohl’s cash the moment I got home…

…only to find coal in my stocking. 😞

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper I picked up my $1.49 fork. Got home and there was no BOPUS bonus email. Guess I’ll be chatting again in the AM.

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper Just chatted again. They gave me another 100 Yes2You which I’m not very happy about because its not available until January.

Then, the $5/5 from first Chat turned out to be instead of 100 Yes2You not in addition to it.

But to use the $5/$5 I placed another order, rep told to to go ahead and pay and she’d take off the $5/$5. I ordered. Then she said “oh you placed it for BOPUS, we can’t adjust that” grrrr They can only adjust order that will ship. Ummm. I don’t place orders to ship. She offers me another 100 Yes2You to compensate me for the $5. grrrr.

So now I have 300 in Yes2You. $5 in KC from BOPUS bonus that did work. $5 KC for oos.

Waiting for the Ready for Pick Up email on newest order. We’ll see what happens.

• Sounds like you are doing very well with the new BOPUS KC promo, @my4mainecoons!

I just picked up the 5th of 5 BOPUS orders at store #3, ca. 20 minutes away from my home store, but the only mention of $5 in my “Thanks for your pickup order!” email was a small ad for the Y2Y Loyalty Program encouraging me to “enroll today!” so that I can get a $5 Reward for every 100 points. ::sigh::

Made the mistake of going into the store tonight – rather than straight to the CS desk, per plan – to see if I could “quickly” find something to spend some expiring blue KC on (refund from an OOS item in one of the BOPUS orders)…after wandering thru the store for what felt like an eternity three hours, I finally found my way to the CS desk: retrieved the BOPUS order but then couldn’t get past the Kohls.com homepage on my mobile device to log into my account and get the KC out of Wallet to apply to the new purchase… 😞

I’ll take shopping by mouse 🖱 ANY day over shopping in-store 🛒…tonight, however, I’m going to skip that cup of cocoa and recover from my shopping trip start resting up for the upcoming 30% promo on Sunday…and maybe a 40% Mystery Code on Monday, if Kohl’s repeats last year’s promotion…

• 500 Club

@kohlspowrshopper IDK what you mean by “very well”. I don’t think chatting each time to receive it is doing well. I’d like to receive it automatically! Didn’t receive it for item I picked up last night. Debating chatting again. They’ll give me another $5 Yes2You.

eta: So I decided to get the $5 BOPUS I was owed from last night’s order.
    Chat was offline so I had to call. CSR said she’d give me $5KC on my next online order. Explained what had happened with Chat yesterday but over the phone they can place orders vs. Chat can’t.
    So I ordered another set of invisibobbles, $7.99 RR and used 25% off code.
    CSR applied $5 KC and I paid the $2xx balance w/ gc.
    The order is BOPUS.
    CSR said to make sure to tell the Sales Associate that email needs to have KC in it. Not sure that’s accurate. Don’t think SA controls it but I’ll mention it to him/her.

Yesterday Chat told me it takes 48 hrs to receive the email w/KC. ummmm no.
    Today phone rep told me it takes 24 hrs to receive the email w/ KC. ummmm no.
    Both times I told them that when it worked properly that the email was waiting for me when I got home .

So I have another set of Invisibobbles which isn’t the worst thing but I’m going to pick up my order later today and if there’s no $5 BOPUS bonus in the email I’ll be better prepared with a different $5 item when I call CS tomorrow.

• Get a $5 off $25 coupon valid thru June 20, 2018, when you log into Kohl’s WiFi (appears via a pop-up window)

• Jun 21-24, 2018

Kohl’s Cash Bonus Event + Double Cash Event
    Rewards Members earn double Yes2You points/Kohl’s Cash Rewards
    Purchase $50 --> $10 KC for non-members
    Purchase $50 --> $15 KC for members, any tender
    Purchase $50 --> $20 KC for members with a Kohl’s Charge.
    no coupon code necessary

● 20% off online or in-store with pass, any tender, no minimum $
    ⭐ BEACH20
    ⭐ SUNSHINE20
    ⭐ SUNNY
    ⭐ SUNNY20
    ⭐ SUMMER20
    ⭐ TAKE20

• Changes to Kohl’s Rewards program

As of July 22, 2019, Kohl’s is changing its Kohl’s Rewards program (currently only in the 8 pilot markets listed below) – basically, it’s reverting back to the Yes2You Program, but with a different name:

• Kohl’s Rewards members who use a Kohl’s Charge will receive 5% Kohl’s Rewards every day on purchases instead of the 10% they currently offer.

• Kohl’s Rewards Elite Members will be called Kohl’s Most Valued Customers (MVCs).

• Free shipping every day is ending. There will be free shipping events each month when a Kohl’s charge is used.

• Rewards are still earned in $5 increments and will be issued on the first day of the month, instead of whenever the Rewards balance reaches $5 or more. They are good for 30 days.

https://www.kohls.com/feature/rewards-terms-b.jsp

Note: These changes only affect the following 8 pilot markets:

• Austin, Texas
    • Buffalo, New York
    • Indianapolis, Indiana
    • Minneapolis, Minnesota
    • Phoenix, Arizona
    • Raleigh, North Carolina
    • Rochester, New York
    • San Antonio, Texas

https://3ie87c2dond928rt2e2zzo8o-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/image1.jpeg

In March, CEO Michelle Gass told investors, “We’ve learned that customers love the simplicity of the [Kohl’s Rewards] program and the rewards. However, we also learned that we do not need to be as generous with customer rewards. Therefore, we will modify the program to optimize the rewards offerings to create the greatest impact.”

[Translated: Kohl’s loyalty program was popular enough when it was only giving out 5% rewards, so, why give away more than necessary by offering loyal customers 10%? 🤔]

Some adjustments will involve lowering everyday prices, having more sales, and offering better deals to loyal shoppers. “We are being more competitive in pricing and promotion to maintain our relevance with our customers,” Gass said.

“We know our customers are driven by value,” Chief Financial Officer Bruce Besanko added. “And so we’re going to make the necessary changes to pricing and promotion and drive that, and we’re not going to lose out as a consequence of pricing to competitors.”

Details so far are scarce as to how big the discounts are likely to be, and where in the store the best deals will be found; however, Gass hinted that “the Home category is kind of top of the pack” on the retailer’s list of pricing and promotional priorities, while Besanko said, “there’s some permanent markdowns we’re going to take in beauty”.

• Kohl’s Tax-Free Sales Events
    Applicable sales tax laws and rates are based upon the shipping destination.
    Some exclusions may apply.

ALABAMA
    Friday, July 19 – Sunday, July 21, 2019

• clothing and footwear priced $100 or less per item
    • school supplies priced $50 or less per item
    • books priced $30 or less per item, and
    • computers priced $750 or less per item

are exempt from Alabama state sales tax 7/19/19–7/21/19. Local sales tax may apply in non-participating cities and counties.

ARKANSAS
    Saturday, August 3 – Sunday, August 4, 2019

• clothing priced $100 or less per item
    • clothing accessories or equipment priced $50 or less per item, and
    • school supplies

are exempt from Arkansas state sales tax 8/3/19–8/4/19.

CONNECTICUT
    Sunday, August 18 – Saturday, August 24, 2019

• Clothing and footwear priced $100 or less per item

are exempt from Connecticut state sales tax 8/18/19–8/24/19.

FLORIDA
    Friday, August 2 – Tuesday, August 6, 2019

• Clothing, footwear, wallets, handbags, backpacks, and diaper bags priced $60 or less per item, and
    • school supplies priced $15 or less per item

are exempt from Florida state sales tax 8/2/19–8/6/19.

IOWA
    Friday, August 2 – Saturday, August 3, 2019

are exempt from Iowa state sales tax 8/2/19–8/3/19.

MARYLAND
    Sunday, August 11 – Saturday, August 17, 2019

• Clothing and footwear priced $100 or less per item, and
    • Backpacks priced $40 or less per item

are exempt from Maryland state sales tax 8/11/19–8/17/19.

MASSACHUSETTS
    Saturday, August 17 - Sunday, August 18, 2019

• Non-business personal property priced $2,500 or less per item

is exempt from Massachusetts state sales tax 8/17/19–8/18/19.

MISSISSIPPI
    Friday, July 26 – Saturday, July 27, 2019

are exempt from Mississippi state sales tax 7/26/19–7/27/19. Local sales tax may apply in non-participating cities and counties.

MISSOURI
    Friday, August 2 – Sunday, August 4, 2019

• school supplies priced $50 or less per item, and
    • computers priced $1,500 or less per item

are exempt from Missouri state sales tax 8/2/19–8/4/19. Local sales tax may apply in non-participating cities and counties.

NEW MEXICO

• school supplies priced $30 or less per item
    • backpacks priced $100 or less per item
    • computers priced $1,000 or less per item, and
    • computer hardware priced $500 or less per item

are exempt from New Mexico state sales tax 8/2/19–8/4/19.

OHIO

• Clothing and footwear priced $75 or less per item, and
    • school supplies priced $20 or less per item

are exempt from Ohio state sales tax 8/2/19–8/4/19.

OKLAHOMA

are exempt from Oklahoma state sales tax 8/2/19–8/4/19.

SOUTH CAROLINA

• Clothing, footwear
    • school supplies
    • bed and bath linens, and
    • laptops and printers

are exempt from South Carolina state sales tax 8/2/197–8/4/19.

TENNESSEE
    Friday, July 26 – Sunday, July 28, 2019

• Clothing, footwear, and school supplies priced $100 or less per item, and
    • computers priced $1,500 or less per item

are exempt from Tennessee state sales tax 7/26/19–7/28/19.

TEXAS
    Friday, August 9 – Sunday, August 11, 2019

• Clothing, footwear, backpacks and school supplies priced $100 or less per item

are exempt from Texas state sales tax 8/9/19–8/11/19.

VIRGINIA

• Clothing and footwear priced $100 or less per item, and
    • school supplies priced $20 or less per item

are exempt from Virginia state sales tax 8/2/19–8/4/19.

• I have four 30% off codes to give away, valid with any tender, no minimum $
    Should be valid thru midnight PT…
    ⭐ 4SVRVV3598MCM
    ⭐ RNZ8VMBA74LCL
    ⭐ 7SZ8K9JLH346R
    ⭐ ZWLZ3LSEG4MXL

0_1565580462236_4DDF64A9-4F17-46B5-BA2D-0FEDDA3E462B.jpeg

• Do you still get your $5 pickup coupon if you choose drive up to get your items?

• Yes, as soon as the purchase is scanned to be brought to your car, you will receive an email with $5 Kohl’s Cash, thanking you for picking up your order. 🙂

• Kohl’s has 25% off today, 12/25/20 with code JOLLY25, online only. Any payment type is valid.
    Promo details & exclusions

• Check your Kohl’s Wallet for a $5 off $25 unique, one-time use code valid in store or online through Feb 17, 2021.

Should be stackable during the overlap hours of midnight ET-PT with the following 20% coupon codes:

Feb 18 - 21, 2021
    ● 20% off online and in-store with pass, any tender, no minimum $
    👪 WINTER20
    👪 GET20

• 20% off this weekend plus 2x Kohl’s Rewards with any tender/3x Rewards with Kohl’s charge.

⭐ SAVE20
    ⭐ SAVE20NOW
    ⭐ YOUR20
    ⭐ FREEZE20

• Found a $5 off $25 unique code in my wallet, exp. Mar. 24, 2021. 🙂

Should be able to stack it with the incoming 30% cardholder event code (and MVC free shipping) between midnight ET - midnight PT on the 24th.

• Columbia Jackets on clearance, 50-70% off

Note: Columbia items are not eligible for additional coupons and discounts; although, Kohl’s Cash can be earned and redeemed on Columbia purchases

https://www.kohls.com/catalog/clearance-columbia-outerwear-clothing.jsp?CN=Promotions:Clearance+Brand:Columbia+Category:Outerwear+Department:Clothing&PPP=48&pfm=browse

• Does anyone have one of the new unique 30 discount code that they are not using
    Thanks

• I receive two % off codes for reasons I no longer remember and both were 30% this time, so here is an extra 30% code that will work up to 10 uses through April 25, 2021 … URUQ3JKNYQ7UN

All the best

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.