10% Cash Back from Chase Freedom on In-Store Purchases @Best Buy thru Feb 4

• https://www.bestbuy.com//site/misc/chase-pay/pcmcat1505401522959.c?id=pcmcat1505401522959?id=pcmcat1505401522959&pageType=REDIRECT&issolr=1&searchRedirect=chase+pay

Get 10% Cash Back * When You Use Chase Pay at Best Buy
    10% back per dollar spent on up to $400 in purchases.

Offer ends 02/04/2018. In store only. Terms and conditions apply.

10% Cash Back Offer Details:
    *Offer valid in-store only.

During the promotional period of January 15, 2018, to February 4, 2018, earn an extra 9% cash back on up to $400 in purchases at Best Buy® when you check out with your Chase Freedom card using Chase Pay.

The bonus cash back earned is in addition to the 1% cash back you earn on all purchases for a total of 10% cash back. Bonus cash back will post to your account within a week of the transaction posting, and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement and be available for use within 1–2 billing cycles.

To qualify for this promotional offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This promotional offer is non-transferable. For more information about your rewards program, see your Rewards Program Agreement.

The Chase Pay Mobile App is available for select mobile devices. Download the Chase Pay Mobile App and enroll with your eligible mobile device. There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rate charges may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.

Chase Pay is available for use with all eligible Chase Visa® consumer credit cards, debit cards and Chase Liquid® cards. Chase credit cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A. Deposit products are provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Chase, Chase Pay, and the Chase Octagon are trademarks of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.

• I believe you ALSO need to have a Chase Freedom card for this to work. I’d like to know if you can combine this with the Shoprite offer, too or is it one or the other?

• Global Moderator

Freedom card holders also get 5% cash back on any purchase when paying with Chase Pay, Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay through March 31, 2018. I doubt it stacks with the Best Buy offer but it’s worth activating if you’re using your Freedom card and Chase Pay.

https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/301/alerts-for-chase-freedom-quarterly-5-categories-activation/6

• There’s a promotion exactly the same as this for Shoprite and Chase Pay. I’m assuming you can do $400 at Shoprite and $400 at BestBuy.

• 500 Club

10% includes this quarter’s mobile payment bonus category, not in addition to it: 1% regular reward, 4% mobile payment, 5% Best Buy.

The maximum Best Buy bonus amount depends on your account. My offer is limited to $300 maximum purchase, not $400.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.