Stanley 32-Piece Screwdriver Bit Set $4.98 in-store p/u only @ Lowe's

• Stanley 32-Piece Screwdriver Bit Set

Ratcheting wrench has a 72-tooth gear system which allows for a 5 degree arc swing
    Ratchet has a low profile directional lever making this tool easy to use for one-hand operation
    Micro set is constructed of a chrome vanadium steel for extra strength and durability
    Includes a handy belt clip which provides easy access and storage

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Stanley-32-Piece-Screwdriver-Bit-Set/1000332301

0_1516238411634_076174811919.jpg

• Literally looked into this on Wednesday night (1/17) and planned on stopping by Thursday morning to get one. Price at multiple stores jumped to $9.98 first thing that morning. Verified by price check in-store (even though shelf tag showed $14.98 as the sale price). Would have ordered it online, but Monday’s online order took an HOUR in-store to pick up (light bulbs and spade connectors). Not a fan.

• @wyle said in Stanley 32-Piece Screwdriver Bit Set $4.98 in-store p/u only @ Lowe’s:

Literally looked into this on Wednesday night (1/17) and planned on stopping by Thursday morning to get one. Price at multiple stores jumped to $9.98 first thing that morning. Verified by price check in-store (even though shelf tag showed $14.98 as the sale price). Would have ordered it online, but Monday’s online order took an HOUR in-store to pick up (light bulbs and spade connectors). Not a fan.

They’re changing their ordering system, so most reps aren’t familiar with it. About a month ago pick up for me was brutal, almost left. Past two pick ups were less than 5minutes and I was back in my car.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.