Albrillo LED Under Cabinet Lighting, Dimmable Under Counter Kitchen Lighting, 12W 900 Lumens, Warm White 3000K, Pack of 3 $11.40 A/C + FS w/Prime @ Amazon

• Sold by Tekvilla and Fulfilled by Amazon.

use promo code: D6FKPEWP

❤SUPER BRIGHT: The whole set of under cabinet light is 900lm, 3000K soft white glow, light up any dark corner in the room, makes food chopping and cooking more clear
    ❤DIMMABLE LIGHT: You can choose ANY brightness level ( 0% - 100% ) by simply rotating its dimmer switch. Good for lighting under cabinet, counter, kitchen, shelf, closet
    ❤FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION: All installation accessories are included, Install it by yourself in seconds. You can use the included sticky pads or the screws to mount the light
    ❤ENERGY SAVING: Adopts long lasting and high quality 12W LEDs, but can replace 100W incandescent bulb, saving 85% of energy. Use it cupboard, desk, sink, bench, task, worktop, etc
    ❤24 MONTH WARRANTY: 3 month money back / replacement guarantee, 24 months product defect free replacement warranty. Low profile and Light weighted. Low heat and Safe to touch. If you need extra accessories, please search " Albrillo under cabinet lighting Accessories "

https://www.amazon.com/Albrillo-Cabinet-Lighting-Dimmable-Counter/dp/B01ARQY31S/?tag=phtwllt-20

0_1516663608107_71D4s2JNQBL.SL1500.jpg

• @ctgolfer
    Has anyone gotten this to work? I get “this promotion code is not valid” when I apply D6FKPEWP. There is a 10% code that works.

• For some reason, I thought this was a “Deal of the day” type thing and posted 4 days ago (as I type this). Think we missed it.

• This post is deleted!

• Global Moderator

@TerryLay Please be aware that spam, referrals, and self-promotion are not allowed on this site. That includes posting deals, upvoting, or bumping threads (with replies containing marketing endorsements) for companies or products that you benefit directly from either as an owner, employee, or compensated customer. I have deleted your post and am alerting the @Global-Moderators. Continued posting of such content will result in your account being banned. Thank you for respecting our community.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.