Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread

• Global Moderator

Father’s Day Collector’s Bills: Find all 6 Father’s Day Collector’s Bills and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus… Search the web through the Swagbucks search starting Monday, June 11th at 12AM PT/3AM ET through Sunday, June 17th at 11:59PM PT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at either:

4 SB
    6 SB
    8 SB
    14 SB
    18 SB
    22 SB

blog.swagbucks.com/2018/06/fathers-collectors-bills.html

• Global Moderator

Watch videos on Android mobile is finally working again. I don’t know if it is working on iOS mobile, and it still isn’t working on PC web browsers for me.

• Global Moderator

There is a new Swago board starting today, June 11th at 9AM PT, through June 15th at 12PM PT. There’s no spins and the maximum value of the entire board is only 150 SB, but you can easily pick up at least 50 or 75 SB in a few minutes by completing only 5 squares.

http://www.swagbucks.com/swago

• Global Moderator

There is Swag Code Extravaganza today that just started. The 1st code was just released and is worth 8 SB.

There will be 6 Swag Codes released until 4:30 PM PT, and they are worth a total of 35 SB.

blog.swagbucks.com/2018/06/great-outdoors-extravaganza.html

• 500 Club

Surprise! Great Outdoors Swag Code Extravaganza time!
    It begins on Wednesday, June 13th at 7AM PT until 4:30 PM PT.
    There will be 6 Swag Codes worth a total of 35 SB.

First code just posted is worth 8SB!
    this one expires 11am ET/8am PT

ohh you are quick @fivetalents !

ETA: while we are now allowed to say where codes are posted (e.g. FaceBook) or provide direct links to their location, we still can not post the actual codes themselves. Doing so could result in your account being banned, all unused points being lost, and lost access to any unredeemed/undocumented GCs.

• Global Moderator

Reminder: if you install and log into the main SwagBucks app, they’ll send you an alert on your mobile phone every time a new code is released with a direct link to where you can find the code. This is also the app you need to redeem app-only codes.

http://www.swagbucks.com/mobile

0_1528906127660_SB App.JPG

I think on extravaganza days the release the codes every two hours between 10am EST and 6pm or 8pm EST. So, with 6 codes, they will be released at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, and 8pm. Either way, they are always released at or a few minutes after the start of an hour.

• Global Moderator

You can now earn 2 SB per coupon print, up to 200 SB per day (100 prints).

0_1529076649215_Screenshot_2018-06-15-11-27-28-1.jpg

• Global Moderator

The Beach Bash Team Challenge begins Monday, June 18th at 8am PT/ 11am ET and ends on Friday, June 22nd at 12PM PT/3PM ET.

All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate!

• Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate
    • Members of the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate
    • Members of the 3rd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate
    • Members of the 4th place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate.

The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on June 22nd and will expire on July 6th at 11:59PM PT.
    blog.swagbucks.com/2018/06/beach-bash-challenge.html

• New In Store offer on Rayovac Hearing Aid batteries:

Earn 1,000 SB

Purchase 1 Rayovac® Hearing Aid battery pack and earn 300 SB.
    OR
    Purchase 2 or more Rayovac® Hearing Aid battery packs and earn 1,000 SB.

Purchase must be made In-Store at Walmart. To qualify for SB for offers where multiple products must be purchased, you must purchase all of the products in a single transaction. Single products purchased across multiple transactions are not eligible for SB.

SB for this offer can only be earned once.

Not all products are available in all Walmart stores.

To be eligible for SB, you must upload your receipt via this page.

Purchase must be made between June 15, 2018 and June 30, 2018. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on June 30, 2018. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

Uploaded receipts are not be eligible for SB if linked to other promotions.

© 2018 Spectrum Brands, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

New In Store offer on Rayovac Hearing Aid batteries:

If you use ibotta, don’t forget to stack the $0.25 off any purchase and $0.25 off any battery purchase rebates for an extra $0.50 off.

MP also has the same offer BTW (for up to 1,600 points).

1_1529426768778_Screenshot_2018-06-19-11-41-10-1.jpg 0_1529426768753_Screenshot_2018-06-19-11-42-57-1.jpg

• Global Moderator

New coupon print offer: three days only, 3 SB per print, up to 100 prints/300 SB per day, credits within 2 business days.

0_1529684542804_Screenshot_2018-06-22-12-18-13-1.jpg

• Global Moderator

Registration is open for the next round of Swago, which has a maximum 500 SB bonus and the Spin & Win wheel bonuses (hopefully with double survey instead of 20% survey bonuses).

It starts Monday, June 25th at 9AM PT/12PM ET, and ends at 12pm PT/3pm ET on Friday, June 29th

The SB you earn from the wheel will not count towards your Daily Goal meter. The Swag Ups will be live for a couple of weeks and will expire 15 days from the time they are applied to your account so there will be different expiration dates.

http://us.blog.swagbucks.com/2018/06/swago-beach-bash.html

• Global Moderator

If you’re doing Swago, all 4 nCrave tiles are working right now.

FB message: “Swaggernauts, we are aware of all issues on the Swago board regarding the nCrave squares. We appreciate your patience while we work on resolving these issues so that you can complete your Swago board. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.”

• Global Moderator

The NCrave app is paying double (4 SB) while supplies last.

• Global Moderator

There is a new grocery coupon print offer: 3 SB per print, up to 100 prints per day (or 300 SB/$3 per day). Offer good for 3 days only. Credits within 2 business days.

0_1530465312435_Screenshot_2018-07-01-13-07-29-1.jpg

• Global Moderator

July monthly bonuses have posted.

• Global Moderator

Swag IQ starts in 2 minutes. Play it an if you claim SB at the end of the game or use a rejoin you gat $5 toward your nxt GC purchase. You can join late and still ear $5.

0_1530835299183_Screenshot_2018-07-05-19-52-42-1.jpg

• Global Moderator

A new Swago game is in progress (500 SB max board value plus wheel spins for extra bonuses).

http://www.swagbucks.com/swago

• Global Moderator

Anew team challenge begins Monday, July 16th at 8am PT/ 11am ET and ends on Friday, July 20th at 12PM PT/3PM ET. Registration is open now.

All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate.

-Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate
    -Members of the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate
    -Members of the 3rd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate
    -Members of the 4th place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate.

The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on July 20th by 2pm PT and expires on August 5th at 11:59pm PT.

us.blog.swagbucks.com/2018/07/pool-party-challenge.html

• Global Moderator

There is a Swag code extravaganza today. The first code, worth 8 SB is available right now.

'Wednesday, July 18th at 7AM PT until 4:30 PM PT. There will be 6 Swag Codes worth a total of 35 SB."

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/07/cream-code-extravaganza.html

• Global Moderator

There’s a new 150 SB offer for Clearsurance on the homepage.

0_1532011460259_Clearsurance Crowdsourced Insurance Reviews3.JPG

• Global Moderator

For those not waiting for a double or triple SB offer this month, coupon prints are currently 1 SB each up to a maximum of 100 prints daily: http://www.swagbucks.com/shop/allcoupons/grocery.

ETA: I forgot to mention that, through today, MP is offering 2 SB per coupon print (500 max prints per month). That’s currently a better deal that SB, despite MP’s horrible redemption rates.

• Global Moderator

New coupon print promo: earn 2 SB per print, up to 100 prints per day ($2/day). Credits within 2 business days.

False alarm folks. They posted the incorrect info on their Facebook page… it’s only 1 SB per print, up to 100 SB/day. 😞

0_1532899688978_Screenshot_2018-07-29-17-27-34-1.jpg

• Global Moderator

SB is having a 15% off sale for iTunes GC codes

$5 iTunes Code
    Price: 425 SB (was 500)

$10 iTunes Code
    Price: 850 SB (was 1,000)

$15 iTunes Code
    Price: 1,275 SB (was 1,500)

$25 iTunes Code
    Price: 2,125 SB (2,500)

$50 iTunes Code
    Price: 4,250 SB (5,000)

• Global Moderator

I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s been having problems with the apps on older Android phones for the past several months. At first I thought it was my WiFi/internet connection due to the error message. However, after several gateway reboots, app updates, login attempts, etc., nothing worked and I just stopped using my older phones for SB.

I finally got a chance to sit down and troubleshoot this some more and I’ve discovered some things that might be of interest to you guys:

One day in early March (I think), I was automatically logged out of every single SB app when I opened it AND automatically logged out of my SB account on the web browsers of all of my mobile or PC devices. It was the day they were giving $5 to everyone who played/earned anything from SwagIQ (this happened just before SwagIQ began at 8pm, so I was unable to participate because of these technical issues). The website and apps had worked fine all day.

Shortly after SwagIQ ended, I was able to log into the Swag IQ and all of the other apps on my Android 5.0 phone, and was able to log into my account on their mobile and PC websites. However, I was still unable to log back into any of the apps on any of my WiFi only Android 4.4 devices. When I tried to log in, I received these error messages…

• “Some Error Occurred! Please try again later.” (main Swagbucks app only)
    • “Network unavailable. Unable to load.” (NCrave app only)
    • “Server not reachable! Please check your internet connection.” (all other apps)

After trying to log back in to different apps in Android 4.4 and rebooting my residential gateway multiple times with no success, I re-downloaded and tried to reinstall all of the apps (even though the apps did not alert me that there were new versions available as they usually do). That’s when I realized that the apps had all been updated between March 7th and 15th, and all but one now require Android 5.0+, so Prodege phased out Android 4 on most of their apps. 😞 The only app that still allows you to use Android 4.4+ is the main Swagbucks app (the one that lets you do searches and discover activities, redeem swagcodes, and sends you swagcode notifications), with one exception. This may be why there are different error messages depending on the apps (I’ll explain the unique NCrave error code below).

The second thing I discovered is that you still get the error message on the main Swagbucks app on Android 4.4, even though you reboot your gateway, update your app, and have Android 4.4. After googling around, I found that if you are on an older android OS, you may need to update your certificate to get “apps” to work again. I used this DigiCert Global Root G2 certificate (just open the link on you mobile device and click on the certificate/no rooting of your OS required): https://www.tbs-certificates.co.uk/FAQ/en/DigiCert_Global_Root_G2.html. After updating the certificate on my Android 4.4 devices, I could again log into ALL of my SB apps (but the ones now requiring 5.0+ wouldn’t credit/told me I had to upgrade). So, it seems the site and app outage occurred when they were changing certificates and they didn’t bother to tell members not using Android 5.0+ because they’ve stopped supporting older devices and saw no need to announce this or warn us in advance. At least they still let 4.4 devices get code notifications and redeem app only codes… for now.

So, here is the list of the apps I tested (app name, current app version/required OS)

• Swagbucks 3.8/4.4
    • LEGACY APPS (5.0.7/5.0+)
      • Entertainow
      • Indymusic
      • Lifestylz
      • Movieclips
      • SBTV
      • Sportly
    • NEW APPS:
      • Answer 1.7/5.0 (last updated 6-11)
      • NCrave 1.7/5.0 (last updated 6-11)*
      • SwagIQ 1.4.0/5.0 (last updated 7-13)

*If you download any of the above apps that require 5.0+ on a device that has an OS below Android 5.0, you will be unable to install it. You will get a message such as “Parse Error: there is a problem parsing the package.” However, the NCrave app appears to be the exception. I was able to install the 5.0+ NCrave update on my 4.4 device and run it (and the SB do credit correctly). This may be why it had it’s own error message when I was first automatically logged out and tried to log back in (it is neither a 4.4+ app nor a 5.0+ that won’t run on devices under Android 5.0). I don’t know if this is a glitch or how long NCrave will work on Android 4.4.

There are several other Android SB apps but I’ve never used them and don’t plan to, so I can’t say how/if they’ve been impacted by the recent updates. I don’t use Apple iOS app so I’ve no idea what’s going on with any iOS apps either.

TLDR: SB has stopped supporting most apps on Android OSs under 5.0+, with exceptions like the original Swagbucks app and the NCrave app. If you are on an older Android OS and keep getting logged out of all apps, you may need to update a certificate to get them working again.

HTH

• Global Moderator

New in-store promo:

Buy Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil + earn up to 1,500 SB

Purchase any 2 Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Multipack Refills and earn 500 SB.

OR

Purchase 2 Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil 5-count Refills and earn 1,500 SB.

MP has the same offer for 800 or 2,500 points, respectively.

Purchase must be made In-Store at Walmart. To qualify for SB for offers where multiple products must be purchased, you must purchase all of the products in a single transaction. Single products purchased across multiple transactions are not eligible for SB.

Purchase must be made between August 1, 2018 and August 14, 2018. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on August 14, 2018. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

Uploaded receipts are not eligible for SB if linked to other promotions.

• Global Moderator

July monthly bonuses are up.

• Global Moderator

Another new in store promo:

Buy Ziploc products + earn up to 1,000 SB

Purchase any Ziploc® product and earn 300 SB.
    OR
    Purchase any 2 Ziploc® products and earn 1,000 SB.

MP has the same promo for 500 and 1,700 Points, respectively.

Purchase must be made In-Store at Walmart. SB will appear as Pending for 14 days. To qualify for SB for offers where multiple products must be purchased, you must purchase all of the products in a single transaction. Single products purchased across multiple transactions are not eligible for SB.

Purchase must be made between August 3, 2018 and August 16, 2018. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on August 16, 2018. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

• Global Moderator

A 3rd new in-store promo:

Buy Windex and/or Scrubbing Bubbles products + earn up to 1,000 SB

Purchase any 2 Windex and/or Scrubbing Bubbles and earn 300 SB.
    OR
    Purchase any 3 Windex and/or Scrubbing Bubbles and earn 1,000 SB.

MP has the same offer for 500 and 1,700 Points, respectively.

Purchase must be made In-Store at Walmart. SB will appear as Pending for 14 days. To qualify for SB for offers where multiple products must be purchased, you must purchase all of the products in a single transaction. Single products purchased across multiple transactions are not eligible for SB.

Purchase must be made between August 3, 2018 and August 16, 2018. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on August 16, 2018. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

• Global Moderator

Some potential discounts to stack with the Walmart in-store offers…

Any Ziploc product

• Coupons. com app: $1.00 on any two (2) Ziploc containers
    • Coupons. com app: $1.00 on any two (2) Ziploc brand bags

Any 2 or 3 Windex and/or Scrubbing Bubbles products

• Ibotta: $0.75 Windex foaming glass cleaner 19.7oz can
    • Coupons. com app: $0.50 on any one (1) Scrubbing Bubbles toilet bowl cleaner products
    • Coupons. com app: $0.50 on any two (2) Pledge furniture, Windex, or Scrubbing Bubbles products
    • Coupons. com app: $1.00 on any two (2) Pledge or Windex, or products

• Global Moderator

When you get a search win through the Swagbucks search engine and find all 6 Camp Swagbucks Collector’s Bills, you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus.

From Monday, August 6th at 12AM PT/3AM ET through Sunday, August 12th at 11:59PM PT,

Collector’s Bill are valued at:
    5 SB
    7 SB
    9 SB
    11 SB
    15 SB
    24 SB

blog.swagbucks.com/2018/08/swagbucks-collectors-bills.html

• Global Moderator

A new Team Challenge begins today at 8am PT/ 11am ET through Friday, August 10th at 12PM PT/3PM ET. Enrollment is open now.

All members who participate and contribute at least 600 team points will receive a SB bonus/Swag Up Rebate:

• 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate
    • 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate
    • 3rd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate
    • 4th place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate

The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on August 10th and will expire on August 24th at 11:59PM PT.

• 500 Club

MyGiftCardsPlus is having Jiffy Lube bonus days (20% cash back, $250 limit) and Lowe’s bonus days (10% cash back, $500 limit)

Cash back SB counts toward daily goal. so it will help getting daily bonus and 60 team points if you are doing the team challenge. team points is per purchase so you will get more if you buy them in smaller amount. ($50…60 team points, $25x2… 60x2 team points)

• Global Moderator

On Thursday evening, I was automatically logged out of my online account on Android Chrome and not allowed to log back in no matter what I tried. However, unlike last time (described above), I was not automatically logged out on any of my other mobile browsers, PC browsers, or apps. Given my previous experience though, I took this as a warning that something unpleasant was about to go down.

Sure enough, when I opened the main Swagbucks app (that let’s you enter codes, send code alerts, do searches, run videos, etc.) on Friday/yesterday, I received an error message that said “Some error occurred! Please try again later.” So I checked for an app update, even though they didn’t bother to mention a new app version was available like they always did in the past. I found that there was a new version available, 3.9.3, but it now requires android 5.0+. Hoping for the best, I downloaded it to my Android 4.4 device anyway, because they surely wouldn’t make the main SB app inaccessible to so many users and nCrave requires 5.0+ but is still working on 4.4. Unfortunately, I couldn’t even open the download it to 4.4 and got “Parse error: There is a problem parsing the package.” So it’s official, they killed the main SB app on Android OSs below 5.0.

The timing was odd since they released an app only code yesterday that folks on 4.4 had no warning they were no longer qualified to use… and the Team Challenge was still in progress on Thursday and Friday, and one of the ways to earn team points was by running videos in the main SB app. I also wish they’d stop logging me out of my web browsers and apps whenever they release a new app… that’s a new thing so they broke something and need to unbreak it.

I checked all of the other apps, and it seems that the main SB app was the only video app that received an update this week/recently. There is also a new update for the answer app for those on OS 5.0. The nCrave app is the only app that still runs on 4.4 but, given the above, that won’t be true for very long.

• Global Moderator

The $25 Visa Reward Card is on sale for 2175 (13% off) instead of the 2200 (12% off) you get for your monthly 12% off $25 GCs. Actually, I’m just guessing it’s part of the monthly sale because the values are so close and it doesn’t appear on the list of GCs currently on sale. So, if you already cashed out your $25 for 2200, try getting the Visa card for 13% off anyway as it may be available to all/not part of the 1 time monthly discount.

0_1534113710949_$25 Visa GC sale.JPG

http://www.swagbucks.com/p/prize/33899/Visa-25-Reward-Card

• Global Moderator

A new 500 SB Swago board starts today, Monday, August 13th at 9AM PT/12PM ET and ends at 12pm PT/3pm ET on Monday,August 20th.

This round includes the Spin & Win Wheel for more earning opportunities. Spins must be used by 11:59 PM PT on August 20th. Any Swag Ups earned expire 15 days from the time they are applied to your account.

http://us.blog.swagbucks.com/2018/08/have-with-swago.html

• Global Moderator

I’d just be glad if they would own up to things I’ve actually earned, and answer a damn email when I confront them over it. I purchased a fridge from Lowe’s and a window unit A/C from Walmart dotcom, yet they mysteriously can’t find where I clicked on either of them so they can give me what is rightfully mine. Getting quite agitated with this place. That’s all. Thanks for letting me vent. 🙂

• 500 Club

@fivetalents said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

0_1534113710949_$25 Visa GC sale.JPG

http://www.swagbucks.com/p/prize/33899/Visa-25-Reward-Card

yup this is part of the monthly thingie. i already got $25 amazon for 2200SB so not available for me.

• 500 Club

don’t forget to activate the swag up for the team challenge! i used my precious 10 sb to redeem my sb for the swago. 😸

• Global Moderator

There’s a Swag Code Extravaganza today. The first code was just released and is worth 8 SB. There will be six codes posted, worth a total of 35 SB, until 4:30 PM PT.
    blog.swagbucks.com/2018/08/days-summer-extravaganza.html

• 500 Club

@fivetalents said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

There’s a Swag Code Extravaganza today. The first code was just released and is worth 8 SB. There will be six codes posted, worth a total of 35 SB, until 4:30 PM PT.
    blog.swagbucks.com/2018/08/days-summer-extravaganza.html

swag button only so far

• 500 Club

150% on nCrave app. so getting 3 SBs right now!

and in case you are having problems with nCraves or any swag apps, try the update! they don’t tell you there’s an update and i thought the problem was something else. i didn’t get force sign out either. but it was just an update.

• Global Moderator

Earn 25 SB per grocery coupon redeemed (was 10)! Receive 25 SB for an unlimited number of coupons redeemed.

Plus 1 SB for each coupon you print up to a max of 25 coupon prints per day.

It may take up to 12 weeks after redemption for SB to show in your account. SB for coupon print activity will post the next business day. Coupons only valid in the United States.

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/08/coupons-never-rewarding.html

• Global Moderator

@krazy9katz said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

150% on nCrave app. so getting 3 SBs right now!

This ended sometime late Wednesday/early Thursday but appears to be active again today only.

• Global Moderator

Another (4th) in-store offer:

Buy select Glade products and earn up to 750 SB

• Purchase any 2 Glade Limited Edition Fall scented products* or Glade Atmosphere Collection Fine Fragrance Mist products and earn 250 SB. OR…
    • Purchase any 3 Glade Limited Edition Fall scented products* or Glade Atmosphere Collection Fine Fragrance Mist products and earn 750 SB.

MP has the same offer for the same exact points, 250 and 750 respectively, so this is a much worse deal on MP.

*Excludes cones and aerosols.

Purchase must be made In-Store at Walmart. To qualify for SB for offers where multiple products must be purchased, you must purchase all of the products in a single transaction. Single products purchased across multiple transactions are not eligible for SB. SB for this offer can only be earned once.

Purchase must be made between August 16, 2018 and August 30, 2018. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on August 30, 2018. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB.

Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

-------------------------

Some potential discounts to stack with the Walmart in-store offers (check exclusions)…

Coupons. com app: $1.00 on any two (2) Glade products
    Coupons. com app: $1.50 on any one (1) Glade Fine Fragrance Mist product

• Scrubbing Bubbles and/or Windex offer back again:

http://www.swagbucks.com/shop/in-store/32265/windex/

Earn 1,000 SB

Purchase any 2 Windex® and/or Scrubbing Bubbles® and earn 300 SB.
    OR
    Purchase any 3 Windex® and/or Scrubbing Bubbles® and earn 1,000 SB.

Purchase must be made between August 17, 2018 and September 3, 2018. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on September 3, 2018. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

• Ziploc offer back again:

http://www.swagbucks.com/shop/in-store/32166/ziploc/

Earn 1,000 SB

Purchase any Ziploc® product and earn 300 SB.
    OR
    Purchase any 2 Ziploc® products and earn 1,000 SB.

Purchase must be made between August 17, 2018 and September 3, 2018. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on September 3, 2018. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

• Does anybody know how to check the past in-store offers anymore? I clicked the old links but they just say oops … I have 2 pending offers, the windex and ziploc, and would like to see that they are at least still pending.

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

Does anybody know how to check the past in-store offers anymore? I clicked the old links but they just say oops … I have 2 pending offers, the windex and ziploc, and would like to see that they are at least still pending.

I’m not sure why they seem to be systematically making it harder for members to track their points (e.g., they recently dumbed down the account activity ledger filter, making it harder to only look at things like Swago earnings, mobile watch, nCraves, etc.). I was purposely began including direct links to each in-store offer in my posts specifically so folks could track their status/terms after the offer expired and was removed from the main in-store page. However, they’ve now seemed to have blocked that too (I could see my status two days ago, but now can’t find any way to access that info anywhere on the site either). I hope someone finds and posts a work-around.

On a related note, for those who use apps, here is a work-around to track your mobile points for the day: under the reorganized ledger, mobile points are now under “Watch,” lumped in with PC Watch and PC nCrave… so it takes much much longer to figure out what you earned from apps. The link above has a great post about using the nCrave app to view your daily activity on all mobile apps. Just click the square grid in the upper right hand corner of the home page (or swipe left). Under the info for daily goals, every single available mobile app is listed, along with how many SB you’ve earned on each app today. For each app, it will also indicate if you reached the daily limit, can continue earning points (and if you’ve hit the daily limit but can keep earning bonus points), or don’t have the app installed. You can also open any of the apps by clicking on them from inside this nCrave master app list. So, it’s a much better tracking option for mobile SB than the ledger.

ETA: if you didn’t know, all apps have always allowed you to access the ledger within the app by clicking “Recent Activity” under the drop down menu on the left. From there, if you click on the “Activity” drop down menu, you can access the other “My Account” features like “Shop Activity,” “Swag Ups.” “Gift Cards,” Referrals," Settings," etc.

• Global Moderator

FYI: the 3 SB promo for the nCrave app that was supposed to only be effective on August 17th never stopped, and is still paying 3 SB today.

Also, the Lifestylz app appears to have unlimited bonus rounds today and is running smoothly in auto-run with no freezing. ETA: it maxed out at 76 SB for me today, instead of 10 SB.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.