Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread

• Global Moderator

• The Movieclips app has extended bonus rounds today

• In case you never noticed, whenever there is a team challenge, clicking the team challenge search link on the team challenge page makes it much easier to win SB from a search.

• Global Moderator

The Sportly app is paying 3 SB.

ETA: I just noticed that the 1st 3 “regular” rounds only paid 2 SB, then it paid 3 SB in the bonus rounds… but only for 4 rounds. It is back to 2 SB now.

• Global Moderator

Pre-registration is open for the next 500 SB Swago game plus bonus Spin & Win wheel.

The game and wheel run from Monday, October 22nd at 12AM PT/3AM ET through 11:59PM PT/2:59AM ET on Monday, October 29th

• Global Moderator

The SBTV app has extended bonus rounds today.

• Global Moderator

The Lifestylz app has extended bonus rounds today.

• Global Moderator

Ziploc Containers In-Store Offer - Earn up to 500 SB

• Purchase any 2 Ziploc containers and earn 100 SB. OR
    • Purchase any 4 Ziploc® containers and earn 500 SB.

Purchase must be made In-Store at Walmart. To qualify for SB for offers where multiple products must be purchased, you must purchase all of the products in a single transaction. Single products purchased across multiple transactions are not eligible for SB.

SB for this offer can only be earned once.

Not all products are available in all Walmart stores.

To be eligible for SB, you must upload your receipt via this page.

Purchase must be made between October 23, 2018 and November 6, 2018. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on November 6, 2018. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

Uploaded receipts are not eligible for SB if linked to other promotions.

• Global Moderator

The MovieClips app has extended bonus rounds today.

• Global Moderator

Tidy Cats In-Store Offer, Earn 700 SB:

Purchase Tidy Cats litter and earn 700 SB.*

Purchase must be made In-Store at Sam’s Club.

*Only Tidy Cats + Glade products are eligible for SB.

Not all products are available in all Sam’s Club stores.

Purchase must be made between October 24, 2018 and November 7, 2018. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on November 7, 2018. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

• @fivetalents said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

Tidy Cats In-Store Offer, Earn 700 SB:

Purchase Tidy Cats litter and earn 700 SB.*

Purchase must be made In-Store at Sam’s Club.

*Only Tidy Cats + Glade products are eligible for SB.

Not all products are available in all Sam’s Club stores.

Purchase must be made between October 24, 2018 and November 7, 2018. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on November 7, 2018. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

Hmm, I don’t seem to have the Tidy Cats offer. Oh well.

• I saw the Tidy Cats offer, clicked on it, it went to the CoffeeMate offer and now the Tidy Cats offer is nowhere to be seen. I would have done that one. Maybe it will come back today.

• Global Moderator

It’s weird that neither of you have the offer… I’ve heard of in-store offers being targeted. Here’s a screenshot of my current offers (so you can also keep an eye out for the Tidy Cat offer on your homepage and the Discover home page):

0_1540391774478_Screenshot_2018-10-24-10-31-25-1.jpg

• One of the swago tiles has changed. It was an offer (can’t remember the name) you had to do, now it’s just visit Spirit Halloween. I know I looked at the offer and was never going to do it.

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

One of the swago tiles has changed. It was an offer (can’t remember the name) you had to do, now it’s just visit Spirit Halloween. I know I looked at the offer and was never going to do it.

That probably happened on my account too because I thought I’d completed all of the “visit our partner’s website” tiles on Monday but then I saw and visited the the Spirit Halloween tile this morning. I’d assumed that I’d just overlooked it but, considering your observation, there was likely something else there previously… I don’t remember what might have been there before, but at least they replaced it with something free and easy to do.

• Global Moderator

AdGate through Discover is offering double SB.

• Global Moderator

Maximum grocery coupon prints are back up to 50 per day at 1 SB each.

• Global Moderator

• The maximum number of coupon prints had doubled to 50 at 1 SB each.

• This is weird: my Team Challenge was added to my ledger, instead of being a Swag Up with GC purchase as in the past and as stated. It did not count towards my daily goal.
      “10/26/18 Other: October Team Challenge - 25 SB Bonus +25 SB” NM, I realized that I hadn’t checked for a day or so to see if it ever appeared on my Swag Up ledger first (it was supposed to be there last Friday but I gave up checking after a few days).

• Global Moderator

Well, they’ve gone and done it folks… SwagBucks is no longer supporting any worthwhile apps on Android 4.4… a minimum of OS of 5.0+ is now required.

The last one, nCrave, was quietly updated on September 27, 2018 to version 2.2.1, but they neither announced it nor forced an upgrade… until yesterday, and the forced “upgrade” is only for Android 4.4 devices so far (the previous version still works and earns SB on Android 5.0).

They don’t even show the nCrave app on their mobile page anymore. The only android app I can find that still runs on Android 4.4 is Amped 360, and it doesn’t credit, even though it is supposed to pay SB.

I’m open to suggestions for worthwhile but cheap Android devices running Android 5 or higher. 😡

• Global Moderator

Both the EntertaiNow and main SB app have extended bonus rounds today.

• @fivetalents said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

Well, they’ve gone and done it folks… SwagBucks is no longer supporting any worthwhile apps on Android 4.4… a minimum of OS of 5.0+ is now required.

The last one, nCrave, was quietly updated on September 27, 2018 to version 2.2.1, but they neither announced it nor forced an upgrade… until yesterday, and the forced “upgrade” is only for Android 4.4 devices so far (the previous version still works and earns SB on Android 5.0).

They don’t even show the nCrave app on their mobile page anymore. The only android app I can find that still runs on Android 4.4 is Amped 360, and it doesn’t credit, even though it is supposed to pay SB.

I’m open to suggestions for worthwhile but cheap Android devices running Android 5 or higher. 😡

Kroger has an LG phoenix 16 gb phone running marshmallow for $30. There is an 8gb phone for $25 at family dollar, but you would have to buy a sd card.

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

Kroger has an LG phoenix 16 gb phone running marshmallow for $30. There is an 8gb phone for $25 at family dollar, but you would have to buy a sd card.

Thank you. Marshmallow is good since it’s OS 6, making it a little more future proof. I’m looking into the $30 LG at Kroger because I can get 20% off, making it $24, with the $10 off $50 ClickList coupon that expires on Oct 29th. So, $24 + fuel points for a quality brand, OS 6, and more built in memory is better than $25 for the no-brand (?) Family Dollar model that has less memory (and may only be OS 5).

ETA: I see that the Phoenix is upgradeable to Android 7 (Nougat)!
    ETA 2: The Kroger I went to yesterday did not have the LG Phoenix in stock, so I’ll have to call around to the other stores in my area in the hopes of finding one. Also, you apparently can not order it online using their new delivery service.

• Global Moderator

The Lifestylz app has extended bonus rounds today but requires babysitting due to an intermittent black screen (actually, it may auto-advance on it’s own, but after a few minutes I’m too impatient to wait any longer and just hit the back button so I can select another video to play).

• Global Moderator

The SB Watch (SBTV) app is paying 3 SB right now.

• I can see the Tidy Cats offer now!

• Global Moderator

I can see the Tidy Cats offer now!

Good! Everytime I see that cute little kitty’s face I wonder if you or @harperr got it yet. That was a long delay compared to when I got it though… weird.

• Global Moderator

Revenue Universe, under discover, is offering double SB for a limited time.

• Global Moderator

The Lifestylz app has extended bonus rounds.

• Global Moderator

Adgate, under Discover, is offering double SB. The pinned red gift box does credit but you may need to close and reopen to get it to work.

• Global Moderator

There are a bunch of new GCs on sale right now. Some $25 Gcs are 20% off instead of 12% off (and likely don’t count towards the once monthly 12% off one $25 GC, so you can use that separately).

Visa GCs

• The 10 and $15 Visa rewards cards are still 1% off.
    • The $50 and $100 Visa rewards cards are still 2% off.
    • Notably, the $25 Visa rewards card continues to be 13% every month as part of the once monthly 12% off a $25 GC sale.
    • If you did Swago recently, double check your Swag Ups because you may have a 50 SB Swag Up when you redeem a $10 VISA GC, or a 150 SB Swag Up when you redeem a $25 VISA GC. The Swag Ups stack with the discounts, e.g., the 150 SB Swag Up stacks with the 13% off $25 Visa GC, making it 2,025 SB or 19% off, a savings of 475 SB.
    • FYI: Visa rewards cards can be combined into one larger GC, but there is a 5% convenience fee on the total redemption ($1 minimum, $5 maximum). You must create an account to claim them and all redeemed Visa GCs linked to your SB email go onto that same account. You can use any Visa GC by itself (i.e., each will have a different number), or add 2 or more GCs together to make a higher value GC with one number (e.g., combine two $25 Gcs and one $50 GC into a single $100 Visa GC with one number).

10% off

Google Play $25 Gift Card: 2250 SB
    Google Play $50 Gift Card: 4500 SB

20% off

$5 iTunes Code: 400 SB
    $10 iTunes Code: 800 SB
    $15 iTunes Code: 1200 SB
    $25 iTunes Code: 2000 SB
    $50 iTunes Code: 4000 SB

Bass Pro Shops $10 Gift Card: 800 SB
    Bass Pro Shops $15 Gift Card: 1200 SB
    Bass Pro Shops $25 Gift Card: 2000 SB
    Bass Pro Shops $50 Gift Card: 4000 SB
    Bass Pro Shops $100 Gift Card: 8000 SB

Cabela’s $10 Gift Card: 800 SB
    Cabela’s $15 Gift Card: 1200 SB
    Cabela’s $50 Gift Card: 4000 SB
    Cabela’s $100 Gift Card: 8000 SB

Domino’s Pizza $5 Gift Card: 400 SB
    Domino’s Pizza $10 Gift Card: 800 SB
    Domino’s Pizza $15 Gift Card: 1200 SB
    Domino’s Pizza $25 Gift Card: 2000 SB
    Domino’s Pizza $50 Gift Card: 4000 SB

Fanatics e-Gift Card $25: 2000 SB
    Fanatics e-Gift Card $50: 4000 SB

Sony PlayStation Store Digital Card $10 Gift Card: 800 SB
    Sony PlayStation Store Digital Card $20 Gift Card: 1600 SB

• Global Moderator

The nCrave app is running for an extended time right now.

• Global Moderator

The swag Up bonuses from the recent 500 SB Swago game + Wheel don’t even expire until November 11th, yet they’ve already announced the next 500 SB Swago board + Wheel. The next game starts Monday Nov 5th at 12am PT, and pre-registration is open now.

“You’ll have until 6pm PT, November 12th to submit your board. We’ve extended the time from our usual 12pm PT to make sure any last minute participants have a chance to play in our 5pm PT, Swag IQ game and mark off that valuable square.”

"Here’s everything you can expect to find on this month’s wheel:

• 50 SB Rebate Bonus on your next $10 Visa Reward Card
    • 150 SB Rebate Bonus on your next $25 Visa Reward Card
    • 450 SB Rebate Bonus on your next $50 Visa Reward Card
    • 950 SB Rebate Bonus on your next $10 Gift Card
    • Swag IQ Free Rejoin
    • Swag IQ 3X SB on your next win
    • 20% Bonus on your next Survey Complete
    • 50% Bonus on your next Survey Complete
    • 10,000 SB Bonus
    • Extra Special slice = instantly win 10,000 SB
    • Double SB on your next Search Win
    • 2,500 SB Bonus
    • 25 Swagstakes Entries into our $1,000 Giveaway

• Global Moderator

If you plan to buy a $50 for the Swago board, they have a 20% off sale on Build-A-Bear Workshop, Jiffy Lube, and Burger King GCs. There is also a 10% off sale for Lowe’s GCs. You have to go to the cart to see the discount applied. This on top of whatever the cash back bonus is for each card.

I also see the 100 SB bonus on your 1st $50 GC from each brand offer, it wil will stack with both discounts above.

So, for example, the $50 Burger King GC has 2% cash back. It would cost $50 - 20% (1,000 SB) - 2% (100 SB) - 100 SB = $38 or 24% off (plus the extra money you earn on submitting your Swago board for completing this tile and whatever you earn from the extra 20 spins on the wheel).

ETA, when the bonus reward hits your SB account you’ll earn more bonus SB by making your 1st and 2nd daily goals (and it helps you continue your monthly streak which can earn you more SB.

To see all of the GCs on sale, click the “Promotions” link under “Specials.”

0_1541408537208_ea9a4bcc-f482-4b4f-9f19-d6904fcc8f88-image.png
    0_1541408624220_55d4d93a-51cc-4436-9314-ecb42398579e-image.png
    0_1541408695846_f4d2e604-36e5-452a-9ac8-fb5005f17264-image.png
    0_1541408777818_d6e75560-2cd7-4206-b8b2-20f2f8514ad7-image.png
    0_1541408850074_fe084421-3311-46a4-9440-bbea022f1f0f-image.png

• It’s only showing 1100 SB for me (22% off) for the $50 Burger King GC deal (unless I’m missing something). Still a decent deal though.

0_1541429095546_93cbd04b-37b3-4b03-b7a2-a2cad7880633-image.png

• Global Moderator

@harperr said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

It’s only showing 1100 SB for me (22% off) for the $50 Burger King GC deal (unless I’m missing something). Still a decent deal though.

0_1541429095546_93cbd04b-37b3-4b03-b7a2-a2cad7880633-image.png

You need to log in so that they can verify that you qualify for the bonus 100 SB (i.e., you’ve never earned it before by purchasing $50 BK GC from them since it’s only awarded once per brand). Once logged in, your total discount should be1200SB.

0_1541431134627_5bbc02b1-74f8-4234-bbf3-4bc9ee363d1f-image.png

BTW, I forgot to mention that another thing to factor into the final cost is that when the bonus reward hits your SB account you’ll earn more bonus SB by making your 1st and 2nd daily goals (and it helps you continue your monthly streak which can earn you more SB).

• Global Moderator

• MyGiftCards Plus added Steak-n-Shake GCs to the list of 20% off GCs.

• For the time being, the nCrave app is still offering extended rounds, but it might default to the home screen periodically. If it does, just click the “retry” button once or twice and it will resume 99% of the time. If it doesn’t, just try back periodically or wait until the next morning.

• Global Moderator

October activity bonuses have posted.

• Global Moderator

Earn an extra 100 SB for today and tomorrow: earn 2 SB for each coupon you print. Maximum of 50 coupon prints per day are eligible for SB. SB for coupon print activity will post the next business day.

Receive 25 SB for an unlimited number of coupons redeemed. It may take up to 12 weeks after redemption for SB to show in your account. Coupon redeptions only valid in the United States.

www.swagbucks.com/shop/allcoupons/grocery

• Global Moderator

• The Swagbucks Watch/SBTV app has extended bonus rounds.

• Another tip about buying GCs through MyGiftCard Plus. There are two ways to pay for the purchase using your SB instead of “real money,” but you have to plan ahead.

• One is by redeeming your SB for a credit added to your PayPal balance since MGC+ accepts PayPal payments (just make sure you select your PayPal balance as the payment method at checkout instead of PayPal credit).

• The other is to redeem your SB for Visa GCs, which you can use like any other credit card to checkout on MGC+. The great thing about the Visa option is that you can use your once monthly 12% off one $25 GC on a $25 Visa GC redemption (but is actually 13% off on Visa GCs). So if you got two of them over 2 months and combined them onto one $50 credit card number with your Prepaid Digital Solutions account/wallet, using the example I gave above for the (now expired) Burger King GC, instead off saving 24% off, you’d save 37% off. A nice thing, if you haven’t noticed, is that after you use your monthly 12%/13% off $25 GC bonus, the discount on the $25 Visa GC changes to 2% off (it used to be 0% off)… and I think you can use the 2% off multiple times in the same month since that’s the sale price, not a bonus. The $50 Visa GC is also 2% off, so no need to combine cards if you don’t already have at least $25 but less than $50 on your Visa account that you want to use up… or want to max out the 13% discount. The downside to combining cards is that there is a 5% convenience fee on the total redemption ($1 minimum, $5 maximum)

• If you redeem your SB for a GC ASAP, you might get it delivered in time before the current Swago board ends since GC orders are often ready on Mondays if ordered in time, but there is no guarantee. There is also no guarantee that the 10% and 20% sales on MGC+ will still be available or that the card you want wont be sold out by Monday. If you decide to try anyway, you can redeem a maximum of 2 GCs a day (if you need to do one $25 Visa @ 13% off and one at 2% off). Even if you miss the deadline for Monday’s Swago board or the MGC+ sale ends/sells out, the PayPal balance never expires, and both PayPal and the Visa GCs can be used for any online purchases (tip: you can reload your Amazon GC balance with your Visa GCs or use it as a PayPal payment method). In other words, the risk to rewards ratio is in your favor, so whenever you see a % off MGC+ sale offered during a $5 Swago board, redeem your SB for GCs ASAP (or redeem the GS now/in advance and hold onto them until the stars align again).

• 2 new in store offers

Ziploc reset
    new Kiwi offer

• tidy cats reset also

• Global Moderator

tidy cats reset also

How can you tell when/that they reset?

Coupons .com and their app have both the sae $2 Kiwi coupon and $1 Ziploc coupon.
    0_1541702834030_d4b96a51-4d67-47e9-bff0-0202f6f22f74-image.png0_1541705723984_2018-11-08-15-30-51.png

• The dates of the offers are new. I only did the ziploc one and now a new offer began.

tidy cats reset also

Coupons .com and their app have both the sae $2 Kiwi coupon and $1 Ziploc coupon.
    0_1541702834030_d4b96a51-4d67-47e9-bff0-0202f6f22f74-image.png0_1541705723984_2018-11-08-15-30-51.png

• Global Moderator

The dates of the offers are new. I only did the ziploc one and now a new offer began.

tidy cats reset also

Thanks. I was hoping there was a way to tell without opening up each offer and looking at the expiration dates.

• Global Moderator

Remember that maximizing your SB earnings is not just about how much you earn by doing stuff, it’s also about how many free bonus SB you can earn AND how you redeem your SB.

Example: earlier I mentioned that “you can reload your Amazon GC balance with your Visa GCs or use it as a PayPal payment method.”

In case you missed the significance of that… since all denominations of Visa GCs have been on sale for months now (1% to 13% off), if you have been redeeming your SB for Amazon or PayPal GCs, you’re missing out on additional savings by not redeeming SB for a Visa GC and using it to reload your Amazon GC balance or use as a PayPal payment method instead.

0_1541739000735_bf687272-0a89-4a0c-9a3c-15d0ed6a93b7-image.png

• Global Moderator

• 3 Days only: Earn 2 SB for each grocery coupon you print up to a max of 50 per day. Earn 25 SB per coupon redeemed

• For a limited time, earn double SB when you complete offers with AdGate Media

• The November Team Challenge begins Monday, November 12th at 12am PT/ 3am ET and ends on Friday, November 16th at 11:59PM PT. All members who contribute at least 600 points will receive a SB Swag Up Rebate bonus.

• 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate,
      • 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate
      • 3rd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate
      • 4th place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate.
        -The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on November 19th and will expire on December 3rd at 11:59PM PT.

• Global Moderator

Collector’s Bills: Search the web through the Swagbucks search, find all 6 and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus. Starting Monday, November 12th at 12AM PT/3AM ET through Sunday, November 18th at 11:59PM PT. Collector’s Bills are valued at 5 SB, 7 SB, 10 SB, 12 SB, 18 SB, and 23 SB.

• Global Moderator

For those who do MyPoints, their Visa GCs have also been discounted for a while. They used to cost more to redeem points for than any other brand, but now they are cheaper than the other “mega inventory/retailer options” brands like eBay, PayPal and Amazon. For example, their $100 Visa GC is currently 13,600 points, compared to 15,800 points for the most expensive/popular brands (approximately 14% cheaper).

• Global Moderator

Plus 1 SB for each coupon you print up to a max of 100 coupons. SB for coupon print activity will post the next business day. Receive 25 SB for an unlimited number of coupons redeemed. It may take up to 12 weeks after redemption for SB to show in your account. Coupons only valid in the United States.

0_1542113811375_dfbc5fd7-9580-4ef0-8d6d-58a5ea6eac97-image.png

• Global Moderator

Interesting offer in my inbox: Review a Hasbro toy or game at Walmart .com and earn 25 SB per review (up to 125 SB).

Take a screenshot(s) of your review(s) once completed and save it to upload to this page. Your image should be the page prior to submitting the review.

You may leave 5 reviews for a maximum earning of 125 SB. SB will be awarded within 30 days of review(s) uploads.

You must create an account at Walmart .com, search for your Hasbro toy or game and leave a review(s) to earn SB. Do not mention Swagbucks in your review. If you mention Swagbucks in your review, SB will not be awarded for that review.

The following products are eligible to be reviewed for SB: Avengers, Baby Alive, Bey Blade, Chomp Squad, Coin Hole, Disney Princess, Easy Bake, Fidget Its, FurReal, Littlest Pet Shop, Lock Stars, Lost Kitties, Marvel, Mighty Muggs, My Little Pony, Nerf,Pie Face, Play-Doh, Playskool, Speak Out, Spider-Man, Star Wars, Transformers, Trolls, Yellies, Yo-Kai, Aggravation, Barrel of Monkeys, Battleship, Boggle, Bop It, Candy Land, Catch Phrase, Chutes & Ladders, Clue,Connect 4, Cootie, Cranium, Elefun & Friends, Family, Guess Who, Guesstures, Hi Ho! Cherry-O, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Jenga, Memory, Monopoly, Mouse Trap, Operation, Ouija, Perfection, Pit, Risk, Rook, Rubik’s Cube, Scattergories, Scrabble, Simon, Sorry!, Taboo, The Game of Life, Trivial Pursuit, Trouble, Twister, Uno and Yahtzee.

• Global Moderator

Earn double SB with AdGate Media for a limited time. Sort by “easiest” to put the coupon “print” offers at the top. Complete at least 1 other offer before doing the “Free Daily Reward”/red gift box offer to get it to credit immediately with 1 click. Both offers with the picture of scissors can be repeated multiple times a day.

• Global Moderator

The Movieclips app has extended bonus rounds.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.