CVS! Hot Deals on GOLD ABOUND Grocery Items BOGO/AC (PButter 65c ea, 6pk raisins 49c, etc) SEE POST

• Global Moderator

THIS WEEK (ends Sat 2/10) CVS has BOGO on many GOLD EMBLEM ABOUND (not Gold Emblem original) items.

Using the printable Q 's here http://www.coupons.com/coupons/food-coupons-107/?pid=14415&nid=10&zid=oj97

If items you are interested in are sold out, be sure to get rain checks (a sep. rain check for each item in question, not one general rain check)

Abound Peanut Butter (near Skippy( $3.29 BOGO less $2/2 any nut item Q (confirmed scanning, I did it) Pay $1.29 for 2 AC.

Abound 6 pack snack size raisins, price $1.99-2.19 BOGO, less $1/1 Abound Grocery Item (or possibly the $2/2 SNACK ITEM, not confirmed), Pay as low as free or .99-$1.19 for two.

Abound Instant Oatmeal Cups (various flavors) $1.69 BOGO, less $1 grocery Q, pay 35c ea wyb 2.

Lots of other items that might interest people (Quinoa, baking/spices items, etc) all at nice prices with BOGO and Q’s.

Each Q can only be used 1x per transaction. So if you want 4 jars of Peanut Butter, you must do 2 orders.

• 500 Club

Thanks! I did this last week after seeing the post about the coupons and how to use them. Had to do multiple transactions in order to use all of the coupons, but it worked, and the cashier was really nice and helpful.

• Global Moderator

@dionaea Yes, and totally different types of stuff on sale this week.

The PB at 65c each is a nice deal as are the raisins, especially if they wind up being free. even at 49c a 6 pack, great deal.

I find I can only load up on so many snack items, (ie, bags of popcorn) so it’s nice to have some other choices to burn these coupons on. I don’t mind the OOP if the deal is really good.

Plus a good way to burn up small $ value extra bucks you may have.

• thanks MRC!! did this deal on Fri AM. Bought 2 PButter and 2 6pack raisins plus used a 1.00 xxtra buck coupon and paid .66.!!!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.