$50 for Enrolling in Discover Card DirectPay (Select Accounts)

• Get a $50 statement credit when you enroll in DirectPay.

Ready to take control of your monthly bill without the stress of juggling calendar reminders and checkbooks?

Try DirectPay, the free tool that automatically withdraws your monthly payment¹

• Choose flexible payment options
    • Avoid missed payments and late fees
    • Plus, get a $50 statement credit when you enroll today

Advantages of DirectPay

While email and text alerts can be valuable reminders, you will still have to take an extra step to initiate payment. With DirectPay, your payments occur automatically, ensuring that you cannot forget. This can provide customers with peace of mind after they enroll, knowing that they will won’t have to incur a late fee and additional interest charges due to a mistake. There is no cost for using DirectPay, and you can save on stamps because you won’t have to mail in your payments.

By utilizing all of Discover’s tools, you can remove the hassle of remembering to pay your monthly credit card bills.

https://www.discover.com/

• @kohlspowrshopper

Did you get an email with an offer invitation? Link? More details, please.
    I have a regular Discover Platinum cash back card, and I can’t find/don’t see anything about this anywhere in my account.

• crickets chirping

tap, tap… “Is this thing on?”

Okay, found more info on a thread at SD. Here’s more info that should have been included in this thread. (Copied directly from the SD thread.)

YMMV Discover IT chrome credit card email offer - Get $50 for enrolling in autopay “directly” just arrived in my inbox 16 minutes ago, 2/8/18 4:21pm eastern time (currently) in regards to my Discover IT Chrome Card
    sender: Discover Card <discover@c.discover.com
    subject line: Exciting news! We encourage you to get a special $50 statement credit offer with DirectPay
    body text:
    get a $50 statement credit when you enroll in DirectPay.
    Ready to take control of your monthly bill without the stress of juggling
    calendar reminders and checkbooks?
    Try DirectPay, the free tool that automatically withdraws your monthly payment¹
    • Choose flexible payment options
    • Ensures your bill will be paid on time each month
    • Avoid missed payments and late fees
    • Plus, get a $50 statement credit when you enroll today
    note: this may be tied to my other discover card, where i missed the payment date and chatted in with them, she offered to waive the late fee if i paid the monthly due balance immediately, so i did of course.
    So i don’t know if it’s account specific or it an offer that is rolling out.
    I know that I didnt’ have autopay turned on before and usually don’t use it. Has anyone else received this offer?

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.