Amazon offers Free Smart Home Consultation and WiFi Assessment in certain markets - see post

• Global Moderator

Amazon offers Free Smart Home Consultation and WiFi Assessment

Have not seen this posted yet! I stumbled upon this recently as it just became available in my area - Amazon offers Free Smart Home Consultation and WiFi Assessment in select markets. I was able to schedule consultation for next day, and had a technician come out and do an assessment of my network. He gave me a lot of detailed info on how to improve my WiFi and presented a bunch of options. He told me about a ton of smart home devices I never knew existed that can make my life easier and I am looking into those right now. The cool thing about it is that I was able to pick his brain about the the tech in the comfort of my own home and it did not cost me a dime. Check out the site: www.amazon.com/smart

Services currently available in Washington, Oregon, California, Texas, Nevada Florida, and possibly some other states. You can enter your ZIP code to see if it is available in your area.

• This is great. Looks like it is available in my zip code outside Washington DC. I will definitely take advantage of this.
    Thank you!

• Global Moderator

Thanks for posting this deal, but it was already covered here: https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/5433/free-smart-home-consultation-and-wifi-assessment-amazon . Locking thread to keep all replies in original thread.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.