Chevron Techron Complete Fuel System Cleaner Concentrate Plus - 12oz $4.49 20oz $6.99 32oz $8.49 in-store @ Advance Auto Parts

• Advance Auto Parts, part of their monthly flyer ending 3/28/2018
    Chevron Techron Complete Fuel System Cleaner Concentrate Plus
    Half Price Sale.

Chevron Techron Complete Fuel System Cleaner 12oz

Chevron Techron Complete Fuel System Cleaner 20oz

Chevron Techron Complete Fuel System Cleaner 32oz

• Not showing at sale price anymore. šŸ˜ž
    Did it end on 2/28 ??

• Also, CarQuest Auto Parts has been bought by Advance Auto Parts, so I checked with my local CarQuest store & indeed, they also have the same prices in the AAP flyer.

The Techron Complete Fuel System Cleaner Concentrate is an excellent product & the 32 oz container at an excellent price! Keeps my vehicles, weed eater, power washer - all of my 2 & 4 cycle engines running great! Only need to use 1 oz per gallon of gas.

The AAP flyer that is shown online good thru the end of March shows the BOGO for Techron. I called their corp offices & spoke w/ Mary - she stated that both the stores as well as online orders both have BOGO on all 3 sizes of Techron. If out of stock, they will issue a ā€œraincheckā€ (provide a Reference number) honoring the deal for 30 days past the expiration of the ad. Excellent customer service!

Thanks OP!

• Global Moderator

@wyle said in Chevron Techron Complete Fuel System Cleaner Concentrate Plus - 12oz $4.49 20oz $6.99 32oz $8.49 in-store @ Advance Auto Parts:

Not showing at sale price anymore. šŸ˜ž
    Did it end on 2/28 ??

Iā€™m not seeing any of the sale prices listed in the OP either. I think @ctgolfer meant 2/28/2018, not 3/28/2018, so Iā€™m expiring this thread.

• The AAP flyer that is shown online good thru the end of March shows the BOGO for Techron. I called their corp offices & spoke w/ Mary - she stated that both the stores as well as online orders both have BOGO on all 3 sizes of Techron. If out of stock, they will issue a ā€œraincheckā€ (provide a Reference number) honoring the deal for 30 days past the expiration of the ad. Excellent customer service!

Youā€™re right. Originally the website was showing these at half price. Flyer that expires 3/28 show it as BOGO free, but putting two in your cart doesnā€™t give any discount. Admittedly, I only went up to the page for entering payment info and didnā€™t complete the order. I may check in store, but online cashback shopping portal(s) are currently giving 8% back. One could order it online and sort it out during in-store pickup, but not sure thatā€™s worth the possible hassle.

• Global Moderator

@wyle said in Chevron Techron Complete Fuel System Cleaner Concentrate Plus - 12oz $4.49 20oz $6.99 32oz $8.49 in-store @ Advance Auto Parts:

The AAP flyer that is shown online good thru the end of March shows the BOGO for Techron. I called their corp offices & spoke w/ Mary - she stated that both the stores as well as online orders both have BOGO on all 3 sizes of Techron. If out of stock, they will issue a ā€œraincheckā€ (provide a Reference number) honoring the deal for 30 days past the expiration of the ad. Excellent customer service!

Youā€™re right. Originally the website was showing these at half price. Flyer that expires 3/28 show it as BOGO free, but putting two in your cart doesnā€™t give any discount. Admittedly, I only went up to the page for entering payment info and didnā€™t complete the order. I may check in store, but online cashback shopping portal(s) are currently giving 8% back. One could order it online and sort it out during in-store pickup, but not sure thatā€™s worth the possible hassle.

Picking up online orders in store invalidates cash back from most, if not all, cash back portals. The items must be shipped to trigger cash back.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.