SYW Members: Kmart $20 SYWR points back on $40 out-of-pocket purchase, 4/15 - 4/28, one offer per member

• $40 or higher purchase after freecash, points, etc. Details below.

Members get $20 CASHBACK in points when you spend $40 or more at select Kmart stores and on Kmart.com. Points credited to account 24 hours after transaction and are good for 14 days. Max $20 per Member. One time per member. Offer Valid 4/15/18 – 4/28/18. Points credited to member account 24 hours after transaction and good for 14 days. Max 20,000 points per member. Excludes Pharmacy, grocery, alcohol, tobacco, pet products, paper products, cleaning supplies, laundry care, air care, diapers, baby wipes, food storage, garbage bags, healthcare, beauty, stationery, batteries, books & magazines, greeting cards, and party supplies. Offer not valid on any other offer. Minimum spend amount of $40 must be met before taxes and after other discounts, points and FREECASH offers and must be made in a single transaction. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

• Global Moderator

Quite a list of exclusions. I wonder what you can buy. I guess clothes, toys. electronics, and home items.

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam Its the same list that’s always applied to Surprise Pts only they’ve gotten more specific. “Pet products, paper products, cleaning supplies, laundry care, air care, diapers, baby wipes, food storage, garbage bags” have always been under the Grocery category but now they’ve listed them separately so people know in advance.

I get lawn & garden stuff (fertilizer, mulch, bird seed, plants), water softener salt, housewares (Wilton Parchment Paper is a housewares item not grocery-- which is where you’ll find other brands of parchment paper, wax paper & plastic wrap), Rubbermaid food storage containers are in housewares vs. Ziploc storage are in Grocery. Storage totes for the stockpile.
    Automotive (car wash stuff, windshield washer fluid, stuff to spray on sticky carburetor). Hanes underwear & socks. Not sure but I think Command Strips are in Hardware. I have a few of the fold up step stools. One next to the refrigerator to reach upper cabinets, another in closet with upper shelf…

OTH, I got spoiled. I want 100% back…

• It’s a bit dodgy as to what qualifies for this offer, I found. All items definitely have to be sold by Kmart (vs Sears), despite what some of the individual product pages for tools, etc., show. Even then, some combinations of items don’t show the $20 bonus points at checkout. And that’s with none of those items mentioned in the “exclusion list”. Sigh.

• Oh boy, my son is gonna hate me… I just ordered pink handle tools w a case for him, for his Birthday! He’s a teenager that borrows all my tools… drives me nuts. So, I figured, we can now know who’s tools are who’s and I can aggravate him. Yep, I know, I’m an a**. Shushhh… I get back $20 in points for more reed fencing for the back yard.

• @lawomaniam1 In time, your son may actually thank you for giving him those pink tools. He’ll find far fewer instances of his friends wanting to borrow them. Plus, they stand out clearly when you’re looking for them.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.