$10 for a $20 Kohl's Gift Card @Groupon.com thru Apr 17 - invitation only

• https://www.groupon.com/deals/kohls-18q2-1

This deal is by invite only. Only those who’ve received a designated notification are eligible to purchase this deal.

What You’ll Get

The Deal
    $10 For $20 Kohl’s eGift Card
    After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.

The Fine Print
    Limit 1 per person. The full value of the Kohl’s eGiftCard never expires. Redeemable in-store and online. Valid only in the U.S. FINAL SALE; no returns. See full terms and conditions. For questions regarding this offer, please contact Groupon. Not valid with Groupon promo codes. Invite only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

• Global Moderator

Kind of OT but is there a way of reactivating it if your Kohl Cash expires ?

• Kohl’s official policy has been that expired Kohl’s Cash will be honored – in-store only – for 10 days following its stated expiration date, @marcopolomle; however, I noticed that the webpage featuring Kohl’s KC Redemption Policy has very recently changed to basically say that expired is expired. ☹

Lots of changes are brewing right now at Kohl’s…

• Global Moderator

@kohlspowrshopper said in $10 for a $20 Kohl's Gift Card @Groupon.com thru Apr 17 - invitation only:

Kohl’s official policy has been that expired Kohl’s Cash will be honored – in-store only – for 10 days following its stated expiration date, @marcopolomle; however, I noticed that the webpage featuring Kohl’s KC Redemption Policy has very recently changed to basically say that expired is expired. ☹

Lots of changes are brewing right now at Kohl’s…

Thanks a bunch.
    But I can always “Return & Rebuy” to get the KC, can’t I?

• I can always “Return & Rebuy” to get the KC, can’t I?

That is an option, @marcopolomle; just be aware that the price of the item(s) may have changed since your original purchase…

The current 30% cardholder promo and KC earn period end Sunday (with an expected 20/30/40% Mystery Code); the next should start a few days before Mother’s Day (May 10-20).

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.