Target: CapriSun Value Pack (30 count) ringing up at $1.79 - B&M Only

• Global Moderator

At Target in-store only: 3 box pack Capri Sun (30 ct) Value Pack for $1.79 each. That makes each pouch only 6 cents. The ones I bought today don’t expire until mid-July next year (2018).

Idea: Hand out at Halloween in lieu of candy

203160092 (Strawberry Kiwi) & 203160093 (Fruit Punch)

You might want to call first just to see if they are in stock as many stores are sold out now, One of my local Target stores had 8 30 ct packs of Strawberry Kiwi, so I bought them all and I got a raincheck for 8 Fruit Punch 30 ct packs when they get back in stock, The raincheck is good until 11/23/17.

This is an in-store only deal. The .com price is $6.19 for a 30 ct pack.

• Global Moderator

This deal has now expired.

• Global Moderator

Hello @MrVietnam. When a thread expires, please do not delete it.

You can post a reply as you did stating that it is expired (you can also add “EXPIRED” in front of the title to alert the other members and also provide another means for mods to spot expired threads). The next mod to see your reply or title change will move it to the expired sub-forum. Since we are all volunteers, it may take a little but for that to happen. However, if it is taking a very long time to be moved, you can flag the moderators and explain your request there.

Thanks for understanding. We hope to have a more streamlined expiration process down the line when resources allow.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.