Staples Rewards are posted and ready for September

• Staples Rewards are on my account this morning, on time for a change

Time to get some rebate items to cash them in

Starting Sunday, rebates go back to the traditional sizes and 4 rebate limit per. on 500 sheet ream, 5 ream half case, and 10 ream full case, now wait for a Coupon to come out.

• PSA for me and anyone else asleep at the wheel:
    I Just realized that I hadn’t gotten rewards since mid June.
    Come to find out that somehow I was “upgraded” to Business Plus status so even though my Rewards spend level is premium, I get to choose special pricing on 5 items of my choosing BUT NO REWARDS!
    I don’t recall asking for this or agreeing to losing Rewards benefits. Just verified that there was no mention in the offer that I would lose the Premium 5% in agreeing to the new “upgrade”.
    Just got it all straightened out with Steeples… only took half hour!

• I got a similar offer from staples, It said I was being upgraded and I should pick 5 items to save more $ on, however when I went to pick items, it asked me to pay something like $50 to join, and of course I didn’t. I’m still a Premier member, al least until they change their mind again

• 500 Club

@juicer I was “upgraded” to Business Rewards Plus as well. I knew that it was in lieu of receiving 5% Rewards but decided to try it. I’ve spent > $2k this year. That means I haven’t earned $100+ in Rewards. I’ve had a lot of issues with BRP and have chatted w/ CS a few times. I’ve received 2 $25 courtesy coupons for my time so I guess I’ve only lost $50 in the deal but pretty sure I’m going to have them cancel it for 2018.

I purchased something in store using a $10 off of $10 coupon. My items rang up for less than shelf price. BRP kicked in. Had to scramble to find fillers. The only nice surprise from BRP.

• Same here. after I chatted with Steeples, they reversed the “trial” and credited me the lost Rewards which since June 15th amounted to $100. Mr Coons, you might try cancelling claiming useless and burdensome. You may be able to triple dip if they reverse it for you.

• 500 Club

@juicer Good idea. I’ll call them tomorrow.
    I think its a way for them to save money by clawing back our 5%.

“Spent” ~ $1000 in August & September. That’s $50 right there.

I wonder why I didn’t get a little bell telling me you’d responded to my post?

• Global Moderator

Just an FYI that I moved the off-topic discussion of alerts/bells here: https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/1206/why-didn-t-i-get-a-little-bell-telling-me-someone-responded-to-my-post

• 500 Club

@juicer You Rock!!! I called to be “downgraded”. If you hadn’t posted I would have left it at that but thanks to you I asked for the 5% I hadn’t received. They’re giving me $130 in Rewards. I had them break it into smaller checks. Thanks again!

• this … on top of the 2 $25 courtesy cpns??
    damn, you drive a pretty hard bargain! 😉
    I lucked out with my larger than usual rewards checks (35, 35, 40) in that a friendly cashier kept adjusting off the next purchase what I had lost after the second use of a check
    I buy ream/case paper to resell to people who never heard of a coupon!
    how long can steeples survive the two of us?

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.