Free La Marca Prosecco personalized wine labels

• 4K Club

• repost
    https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/4783/free-la-marca-personalized-labels

Note watch who rates this repost green but not the original post

• repost okay due to original being 7 months old

• Not true
    Should I repost everything still active that is old?
    I don’t think anyone would want that

If there already is a post on the board that is still good, what vallue or purpose does posting it again do?
    Just reply to the post already on the board.

The first thing you do is search an item before posting.
    Just reply or bump the original post rather than repost it
    This makes the most sense and reduces the large amount of work the Mods already have

What purpose does another exactly identical post give you instead of bumping or replying to the original?
    NONE

Common sense indicated you reply to the original
    In fact, many, if not most, boards, when an offer is reposted, merge the repost into the existing post. (Not available with this format I believe)

I am unaware of ANY board that allows an offer to be reposted and leaves it up.

Again common sense, search first and reply or bump the original and ther is no problem and less work for the Mods who are overworked the way it is

An example ctgolfer, your sticky post “Archived FW “Freebies” Thread” is also 7 months old. Thus by your own definition, it can be posted again.
    So… It would be ok and proper for me to now post that exact post again?

Does anyone think that would be right and proper? (Uses ctgolfers own logic, for the EXACT same situation)

• Global Moderator

In the interest of folks who might have missed the original, as it is seven months old, I am leaving this up.

However, in the future, please consider searching more carefully before posting to be sure that your deal has not been posted already.

If it has, but you’d like to be sure everyone has a chance to see it, please reply to the original thread instead of starting a new one, even if the original is five or six or eight months old.

Thanks!

• I guess I disagree with the decision

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.