Free DogTread DVD

• 4K Club

• Exactly what use is a DVD trying to sell me a treadmill?

REQUEST OUR DOG TREADMILL ONLINE VIDEO AND BROCHURE and find out how a DogTread® Motorized Exercise Treadmill can improve your best friends quality of life

In addition
    site last updated in 2014
    No way to request a DVD

offer appears to have been dead years ago

ctgolfer…green for an expired offer???

I am betting yes

• Global Moderator

Without completing the request…which I am not prepared to do…it is not clear to me whether or not this offer is currently valid, nor whether the product on offer, a “Video and Dog Treadmill Buyer’s Guide”, is of any value other than as a manufacturer’s sales tool.

There’s no evidence that it is expired, however. If anyone submits the required information and discovers that the offer is no longer valid, please post a reply and we will move this thread to “Expired Deals.”

Also, please do not question or berate Phatwalletforums members for upvoting a post.

• @ctcarl said in Free DogTread DVD:

Also, please do not question or berate Phatwalletforums members for upvoting a post.

Comment was made BEFORE the offer was rated, since no member at the time had rated the post, it was impossible to have berated any member

• Global Moderator

@tuskers said in Free DogTread DVD:

@ctcarl said in Free DogTread DVD:

Comment was made BEFORE the offer was rated, since no member at the time had rated the post, it was impossible to have berated any member

And yet, you knew I was talking about you.

I apologize for assuming that your remark was intended to question or berate ctgolfer for his upvote.

Please do not bait, badger, beg, or otherwise attempt to solicit other Phatwalletforums members for upvotes.

• Banned

ctcarl
    do you plan on taking ANY action on the simple fact that 2 members are voting each others posts green?

Besides joining the action, of course

Note: not meant to berate, bait, belittle, offend any member or mod, nor is this asking for a vote in any way, just asking a question

• Global Moderator

@stonedcat said in Free DogTread DVD:

ctcarl
    do you plan on taking ANY action on the simple fact that 2 members are voting each others posts green?

Besides joining the action, of course

Note: not meant to berate, bait, belittle, offend any member or mod, nor is this asking for a vote in any way, just asking a question

Yes. Yes, as a matter of fact, I do plan on taking some action.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.