Free Hertz Gold Plus Rewards President Circle Status

• https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/member/login#step1

login or register, then go to profile summary, edit personal details, and under the CDP section enter code 501032. It will take a day or two for the status to show up.

• Global Moderator

@Tuskers I moved this from the free stuff to the hot deal forum because it has a value of $10 or more.

• Global Moderator

I am a little unclear. Once logged into the website where do you find the CDP section? Also, what special benefits does the President Circle status provide? Does it last a year and then expire or is it good indefinitely?

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Free Hertz Gold Plus Rewards President Circle Status:

I am a little unclear. Once logged into the website where do you find the CDP section? Also, what special benefits does the President Circle status provide? Does it last a year and then expire or is it good indefinitely?

I figured it out. You click on “My Account” rom the top right and then you click on “Edit” Personal Details and at the bottom of that section there is a place to enter the CDP code. After I entered the code it said “LH Senator”. I wonder what that means. It still shows me as a Gold Plus member though and no where does it mention I belong to the President Circle.

• Global Moderator

Hertz Gold Plus Rewards President’s Circle
    An Exclusive Level of Service - now earned with only 20 or more rentals annually. The benefits are designed to make your rentals more rewarding:

• Confirmed vehicle availability of Standard Equipment Economy through Full-Size 4 door vehicles in the U.S. and Canada with a minimum 48 hour advance reservation.
    • Confirmed vehicle one-car-class upgrade available at all participating locations in the U.S., Canada and select European locations. Maximum upgrade is to a Full-Size class vehicle with a minimum reserved Compact vehicle.
    • 25% bonus on Hertz Gold Plus Rewards®Points.
    • 675 Rewards Points after every 15 qualifying rentals.*
    • Includes all the benefits of Gold service.

Summary of all Gold Benefits

HERTZ GOLD PLUS REWARDS TIERS:

GOLD FIVE STAR PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE
    Membership Criteria No criteria, just enroll for free at Hertz online Meet one of the following within the specified 12-month period* (Complete 7-19 rentals, Spend $1500-$3999 on rentals) Meet one of the following within the specified 12-month period (Complete 20 or more rentals, Spend $4000 or more on rentals)
    MEMBERSHIP SERVICES
    Confirmed Vehicle Reservations N/A N/A Confirmed reservations at participating locations.
    Expedited Rental Service Designated Gold Plus Rewards parking stalls. Designated Gold Plus Rewards parking stalls. Designated President’s Circle parking stalls.
    VEHICLE UPGRADES **
    Upgrades N/A One-car-class upgrade. (Subject to availability.) Confirmed one-car-class upgrade.
    REWARDS AND OFFERS
    Rewards Earn Gold Plus Rewards points on all qualified car rentals. 10% bonus on Gold Plus Rewards points on all qualified car rentals. 25% bonus on Gold Plus Rewards points on all qualified car rentals.
    Bonuses N/A 675 Gold Plus Rewards points after 15 qualifying rentals. 675 Gold Plus Rewards points after 15 qualifying rentals.

All Gold Plus Rewards Members can enjoy exclusive offers when they opt-in to receive emails from Hertz through their Gold member profile. Tier upgrades will be executed daily. Members will keep their tier status until the end of the following year.

*Tier upgrades will be executed daily. Members will keep their tier status until the end of the following year.
    **Five Star: Subject to availability at participating locations in the U.S., Canada and select European locations. Maximum upgrade is to a full sized class vehicle with a minimum reserved compact vehicle.

President’s Circle: Confirmed availability with at least 48-hour advance reservation, at participating locations in the U.S. and Canada. Maximum upgrade is to a full-size class vehicle with a minimum reserved economy vehicle. Not applicable with coupon offers.

• This offer is almost certain to be rescinded since it’s all over the travel forums. I earned PC one time in the past and the perks were good, but won’t be that good with thousands of first time travellers now vying for the upgraded cars.

That said I did add the cdp to my profile… if it works no harm no foul!

• This seem to be the Lufthansa Senator status only CPD. I added it in my profile, but when they cross check with Lufthansa, its likely to get declined, as I do not have Lufthansa FF in my account.

• Hi

What’s a LH senator?

• Global Moderator

@marcel249 said in Free Hertz Gold Plus Rewards President Circle Status:

Hi

What’s a LH senator?

Lufthansa Senator.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.