Free Canned Green Beans, Any Brand, With Coupons.com App @ Walmart B&m, Exp. 11-23-2018

• Global Moderator

Get a free can of green beans by any brand, up to $1, from Walmart when you upload your receipt to the Coupons .com app. Expires 2:59 am EST on 11-23-2018.

While supplies last. Offer available in limited quantities.

0_1542543285608_2018-11-18-08-02-43.png

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents

They have been giving away Thankshiving=type freebies the last few days. Tomorrow will be their last offering. The first freebie was corn, then cranberry sauce, yesterday was potatoes, today is green beans, and not sure yet what tomorrow will bring. I plan on going in once tomorrow to pick up all the freebies.

• Today’s freebie is gravy. I picked up the potatoes, canned corn, canned green beans, and the cranberry sauce yesterday. Waiting for the receipt to process.

• I got 4 of the 5 accepted this morning, still no money though. They are getting slow. Still waiting on the cranberry sauce and still need to buy the gravy, I think. Don’t much care for it but will donate it or give to a family member.

• I got acceptance email for all 5 items and also got $1.34 back through Savings Catcher ($.39 each for Del Monte corn and green beans because Target has them on sale for $.59, $.39 for Campbell’s gravy because Weis has it on sale for $.75, and $.17 for Ocean Spray Cranberry sauce because Weis has it on sale for $1.25) which just about offset the extra I spent getting the 5 pound bag of potatoes for $2.97.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.