$5 Google Play Credit and possible Free 3-months of YouTube Premium + more for Google One Users (paid subscribers). YMMV - Subscriptions start at $1.99 a month, continuous subscription, but cancel anytime (easy $3.01 MM)

• Global Moderator

If you are currently a Google One subscriber (paid extra storage on Google), then check your account you may have some offers you like.

If you are not currently a subscriber. you might want to think about signing up, at least for one month. Just remember to cancel after a month if you do not want to continue. Google gives you the first 15 GB for free. You can make it go to 100 GB of storage for $1.99 a month. It is a continuous subscription, but you can cancel anytime. As soon as I signed up for $1.99, one of my offers was a $5 credit to Google Play, so I made $3.01 off the deal. Other people are reporting they are seeing deals for 3 months of free You Tube Premium. I already had a one month free trial a couple years ago, so that is probably why I didn’t get that offer. I suspect we will continue to see more and more of these types of promotions for Google One customers.

If you have a banked Google Play balance, it even lets you pay with that, so no new money OOP.

http://one.google.com/

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.