CVS Gold Emblem Abound Coupons RETURN! $2/2 CVS Nuts, $2/2 CVS Snacks, $1/1 CVS Grocery Item exp 12/31 = freebies-cheaps

• Global Moderator

• 500 Club

Thanks! I love these coupons - free packets of nuts, free packets of chips, and a box of Gold Emblem Mac&Cheese to donate to our local food bank (I make my own mac&cheese from scratch).

• Global Moderator

HEADS UP!!

=until Tuesday only, various bags and cans of GE Abound Nuts are on sale for $3.99 each.

use the $2/2 Q above to pay $2.99 per can.

see ad or shelf tags for qualifying items, if not sure, do scan with item at coupon kiosk.

@MrVietnam FYI

• Can’t print, not sure why. I’m so sick of this needing verification code stuff to print coupons. I thought it didn’t ask before, like a year ago or something.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in CVS Gold Emblem Abound Coupons RETURN! $2/2 CVS Nuts, $2/2 CVS Snacks, $1/1 CVS Grocery Item exp 12/31 = freebies-cheaps:

HEADS UP!!

=until Tuesday only, various bags and cans of GE Abound Nuts are on sale for $3.99 each.

use the $2/2 Q above to pay $2.99 per can.

see ad or shelf tags for qualifying items, if not sure, do scan with item at coupon kiosk.

@MrVietnam FYI

Thanks for the HU on the $2.99 canned nuts after coupon. I stocked up with unsalted deluxe mixed nuts (no peanuts). 18 cans as a matter of fact. I was able to use up all my ECBs, too. I may even go back out tonight and get a couple more, so I can use up the rest of my Coke $2 CVS egift cards that I forgot to use.

A word to the wise. If you are interested in unsalted deluxe mixed nuts. There are two cans of the abound variety (with the green label). One has 8 ounces and the other has 8.75 ounces. I didn’t realize they were the same thing until near the end of my buying spree, so I mostly got 8 ounce cans (thirteen 8 oz cans, five 8.75 oz cans), but for the same price you can get 0.75 ounces more if you choose the 8.75 ounce variety (it has a different UPC, but the same item number). I/m not sure why they carry two different sized cans of the same thing. Doesn’t look like there is any difference except one gives you a little more.

EDIT: It is interesting. Even when buying the 8 oz size, on the receipt it rings as 8.75 oz. I guess they are transitioning from 8 oz to 8.75 oz.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.