H & R Block Premium FREE for Capital One Card Holders - (YMMV)

• https://www.hrblock.com/

Let Capital One pick up the tab.

In exchange for free premium tax prep, we’d like to share some of your tax return info between H&R Block and Capital One.

Important Information

Federal law requires this consent form be provided to you. Unless authorized by law, we cannot disclose your tax return information to third parties for purposes other than the preparation and filing of your tax return without your consent. If you consent to the disclosure of your tax return information, federal law may not protect your tax return information from further use or distribution.
    You are not required to complete this form to engage in tax return preparation services. If we obtain your signature on this form by conditioning our tax return preparation services on your consent, your consent will not be valid. If you agree to the disclosure of your tax return information, your consent is valid for the amount of time you specify. If you do not specify the duration of your consent, your consent is valid for one year from the date of signature.
    If you believe your tax return information has been disclosed or used improperly in a manner unauthorized by law or without your permission, you may contact the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) by telephone at 1-800-366-4484, or by email at complaints@tigta.treas.gov.

Authorization
    I authorize H&R Block* to disclose to Capital One my Social Security number and income information used for my 2018 tax return so Capital One may provide me personalized evaluations regarding credit odds and limits and provide me offers. I also authorize H&R Block to disclose to Capital One information from my 2018 tax return necessary to service, maintain, report on, and administer my participation in this offer and the tax preparation application.

• Global Moderator

@ctgolfer Thanks! Any idea how to find this offer? I don’t see any indication in the fine print but maybe I missed it… I am on the hunt for a new tax software.

• State version included?

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.