Cheez-Its 4.5 oz box 99c shipped WYB 2 at CVS.com ac

• Global Moderator

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in Cheez-Its 4.5 oz box 99c shipped WYB 2 at CVS.com ac:

25FREESHIP

I tried to add the coupon code you posted for free shipping but it wouldn’t work. I pressed APPLY and it looked like it took it but the shipping charge was not subtracted from the subtotal. It says I am $33.01 away from free shipping.

UPDATe: OK. i got the code to take by refreshing my browser. Hope that doesn’t negate my 8 cents in cashback from topcashback.com.

Is 99 cents a box a good deal for a tiny 4.5 oz box of Cheez-Its? I Google’s Cheez-Its 4.5 oz and it looks like now at Ralphs (Kroger) you can get a 12.4 oz (nearly three times as ,much) box for only $1.50.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Cheez-Its 4.5 oz box 99c shipped WYB 2 at CVS.com ac:

25FREESHIP

I tried to add the coupon code you posted for free shipping but it wouldn’t work. I pressed APPLY and it looked like it took it but the shipping charge was not subtracted from the subtotal. It says I am $33.01 away from free shipping.

UPDATe: OK. i got the code to take by refreshing my browser. Hope that doesn’t negate my 8 cents in cashback from topcashback.com.

Is 99 cents a box a good deal for a tiny 4.5 oz box of Cheez-Its? I Google’s Cheez-Its 4.5 oz and it looks like now at Ralphs (Kroger) you can get a 12.4 oz (nearly three times as ,much) box for only $1.50.

Yes, it is a good deal. it’s 9 oz for the two, given most large potato chip bags are 9 ozs these days.

Here’s the family size pack at WalMart the really large size of cheez-its (21oz), about 5 of this size aren’t much less on a per ounce basis at WalMart (and this is the instore price too) https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cheez-It-Baked-Snack-Cheese-Crackers-Original-Family-Size-21-oz/10996960?u1=e

• Global Moderator

25FREESHIP

@MrVietnam smaller size packs are always more on a per ounce basis, since they are more ‘snack’ size. For this packaging it is a good deal.

It’s like saying a good deal on 20oz coke for 79cents, but you can buy the two liter for 99c. it’s a relative situation, depends what you want them for.

• I’m in. I just like the idea of CVS losing money on postage–to make up for the times they gouged me when I (begrudgingly) bought something in one of their stores, say for cold medicine or some late night emergency.

• Global Moderator

Get this. I placed the CVS order and then I went to do some errand, including Kmart. While at Kmart I saw they had marked down (near expiring) 12.4 ounce boxes of Cheez-Its Duoz (sharp cheddar and parmesan in the box) for $0.99, so I picked up 5 of them. I just called CVS and tried to cancel my order. They will email the warehouse. If it gets canceled great. If not, I can live with it, too. Off topic, but the trip to Kmart proved to be a good stop. Not only did I get 5 boxes of 12.4 ounce Cheez-Its Duoz, I also got a receipt coupon for $5 off a $5 purchase.

• Global Moderator

25FREESHIP

@MrVietnam smaller size packs are always more on a per ounce basis, since they are more ‘snack’ size. For this packaging it is a good deal.

It’s like saying a good deal on 20oz coke for 79cents, but you can buy the two liter for 99c. it’s a relative situation, depends what you want them for.

You’re right, MC. Small packaging always costs more, so 99 cents for a 4.5 ounce is a fair deal. Not fair to compare it to larger sized boxes.

By the way, I did get my 8 cent cashback from topcashback (4%), so my two boxes of Cheez-Its were only $1.91.

• Global Moderator

Get this. I placed the CVS order and then I went to do some errand, including Kmart. While at Kmart I saw they had marked down (near expiring) 12.4 ounce boxes of Cheez-Its Duoz (sharp cheddar and parmesan in the box) for $0.99, so I picked up 5 of them. I just called CVS and tried to cancel my order. They will email the warehouse. If it gets canceled great. If not, I can live with it, too. Off topic, but the trip to Kmart proved to be a good stop. Not only did I get 5 boxes of 12.4 ounce Cheez-Its Duoz, I also got a receipt coupon for $5 off a $5 purchase.

@MrVietnam you can return them to a CVS store for a refund. if you paid with extra bux, they’ll likely just spit out an ECB for the return.

• Global Moderator

@MrVietnam you can return them to a CVS store for a refund. if you paid with extra bux, they’ll likely just spit out an ECB for the return.

OK. Good. I didn’t know CVS stores taken online returns. That is what I will end up doing, if my cancellation request doesn’t materialize, as I got the much larger boxrs for the same price elsewhere.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.