Rite Aid through 4/20/19: free Suave body wash wyb 2 a/ man Q/BC (Limit 4); now through 4/27/19 free Go Cup snacks wyb 4 a/ freshness peelies/BC (Limit 4) YMMV on finding the ones with peelies, more - see thread

• Global Moderator

Free Suave body wash. Its a monthly deal, limit 4, and the coupon expirea 4/20.

Suave BW 2.49-$1 off (monthly sale price)= 1.49 x 2= 2.98 $1/2 Q (in 3/31 rmn) = 1.98, get $2 BC L4

So if you had 4 of the $1/2 man coupons, you could max out on the offer by getting 8 body washes per Wellness card.

There is also a 50 cents L2C available if you clipped it earlier.

• Global Moderator

If you haven’t done it yet…

Great deal with the 30% off Egg Coupon on TURKEY HILL ICE TEA

Buy 4 1/2 gallons at $1.67ea with 30% off, pay $6.68, get back $6 bonus cash. Two gallons of tea (4 1/2 gallons) for 68c net.
    (buy 2, get $3 BC, limit 2 offers per card)

• Global Moderator

Go Cup snacks are on sale for $1 each (a Rite Buy I think). Some of them have 50 cents off freshness peelies on them. You can get free Go Cup snacks wyb 4 after 50 cent freshness peelies and $2 back in BC wyb 4 - this is a monthly deal that ends 4/27/19 (limit 4)

YMMV on finding Go Cups in multiples of 4 with freshness peelies on them. I found quite a few at the stores in my area. I found them on Ritz Bitz with cheese the most, but also some with peelies on Chip Ahoy, and Oreo’s Golden.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.