BURGER KING APP Offers: Free sm. coffee w/any purchase, Free 4pc Chick Nuggets w/any prchs, $3 Double Whopper, all expire May 12

• Global Moderator

can only use one offer per order. but can place multiple orders to redeem all 3 on one visit.

• Global Moderator

4 piece chicken nuggets? That must be tiny. I remember for the longest time you could get 10 chicken nuggets for a buck.

• Global Moderator

of note, was at Burger King tonight. they are offering a 10 piece new SPICY Chicken Nuggets for $1.49.

if this deal shows up on the mobile order app, you can add the extra 4 Chick Nuggets to the order for free.

• Global Moderator

Relaying a cool ‘experience’.

I’m currently in an area where only 1 BK in the whole city participates in MOBILE ordering by phone.

So I went into a BK that doesn’t have it, showed them the offer in the app and they just rang me up a Double Whopper at $3.

YMMV on this of course, but I was certainly happy, plus, I was able to use a BK gift card I had value on and I’ve been trying to use since you cant link them to the app, which is absurd.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.