Free Bag of Dog or Cat Food In-Store Only May 18 & 19 - Petco

• Come in to a Petco store on May 18th or 19th 2019 for a free nutrition consultation with a bag of your dog’s or cat’s food with artificial ingredients and you can leave with a free bag of artificial-free dog or cat food!

• Offer valid 5/18-5/19/19 only at participating Petco and Unleashed by Petco locations
    • Offer valid for one free 6 lb. or smaller bag of dog food OR one free 4 lb. or smaller bag of cat food OR three free 1.05 to 3.5 oz. cans, cups or pouches of cat food
    • Exclusions: Orijen and Acana dog and cat food; 72 oz. bags of JustFoodForDogs frozen dog food; 4.5 lb. or larger bags of Freshpet Vital dog food; and 6 lb. bags of Instinct frozen dog food
    • Proof of Pals Rewards membership required
    • Not valid on prior purchases, online or with any other offer
    • Limit one per species per household on in-stock items only
    • Petco partners are not eligible to redeem this offer
    • Selection varies by store

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/c/betternutrition

• 4K Club

thanks @ctgolfer

• 500 Club

I wonder how this new “no artificial” model is going to survive.
    I won’t be buying food there once they’re completely switched over.

• 4K Club

this weekend

• 500 Club

I’m pretty sure this is NOT how this deal is supposed to work…

Stopped in the Dollar Store 2 doors down from Petco in the strip mall.
    Got a box of Purina Puppy Chow and a bag of Nine Lives for $1 ea.
    At Petco selected a bag of Royal Canin Dental and a bag of Instinct cat food. >$20/bag ea. Egad. Both under 4 lbs although it wouldn’t have mattered…

Get to the register and tell cashier I want to do the trade in offer. 8PM and I’m the first person to ask to do it. Cashier goes in the office to find out how they’re supposed to do it. I guess she couldn’t find anything except big sticker to put on the bag which shows it was part of the deal.
    She pulls out a sticky pad and writes down the name and UPC of the 2 bags of food. Done. No card, no register, nothing.
    As I said, pretty sure this is NOT how its supposed to work.

Most of the Instinct bags are 4.5 lbs. Had I known this would happen I would have taken a 4.5 lb bag. Tomorrow I guess we’ll go for a bag of Wilderness. I’m hoping to have a new kitten soon, maybe I’ll get a bag of Royal Canin kitten food.

• Global Moderator

@ctgolfer

Reminder when the item that is free is worth more than $10, it should be placed in HD. Deals like this get missed by the community in Free Stuff. thanks.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.